2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

Cool to see this is back again with some nice prizes!I'll be playing a full schedule of events at this years WSOP again. Feeling great about my game going into the series! Time to win a bracelet!Disappointed that there is not an FCP players group. I root for all the FCP players though!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

Cool to see this is back again with some nice prizes!I'll be playing a full schedule of events at this years WSOP again. Feeling great about my game going into the series! Time to win a bracelet!Disappointed that there is not an FCP players group. I root for all the FCP players though!
Fluffdog is my pick in the "FCP Group" :club: anyways this should be fun and I'm in!

Wow, so many tough groups. Not gonna give away all my guesses but from the tougher groups heres my thoughts. Group 1 has to be ElkY though, Mr PCA is due for a good world series. Group 5 I gotta go for Chris Moorman, I think he's a very under-rated player and could do well. Group 6 full of legends but I gotta go with Juanda although very tempted to pick Seidel after the run he had last year. Group 7, where's Max Heinzelman? But yeh I expect Benny to go deep in some events. Group 9 seems tough but how can you not go for the triple crown winner? And finally Group 12 I expect most people to pick Isildur1 but he's not too used to big live events yet, I say he goes deep in one, maybe wins but then he'll burn out. Overall I see Juha Helppi doing better.Good luck to everyone, think this is a great idea to get everyone interested in whats going on over the summer. Hope to see a few of my pcks in the November 9 lol.

It looks like everyone's picks are visible, wouldn't it be more fair to block the view for other teams other than yours?
I don't think there is a problem with seeing other's picks since you can justify any player being picked plus to only show your picks would require creating a site with log ins and passwords and that would be just far too much to build for this pool.Also it'll be a great thing to see other's picks one the tourneys have started.
i.e. I took Faraz Jaka over Hassan Habib because I think that he will play a lot more although I think that Habib is a more consistent player.
That is exactly how I analysed it also!
Haha, I took the exact same line with Jaka>Habib. Exact same thought process. Great minds think alike maybe?
:club:

Thanks Daniel.I won Tony Guoga's (PokerNews/ChipMeUp) similar WSOP contest in 2009 so I picked Tony this time. In 2009, he said he was working on his mixed games - maybe this year we'll see the fruit of that hard work (but I'm not holding my breath).Good luck to everyone.

Where does it show the standings at? This is pretty awesome to be able to do this for free and win prizes. Now if we could just play again online in the USA everything would be perfect.

Thanks for doing this daniel, cool promo! Hope to see you again at the series this year (maybe play vs you :club: ). Good luck to everyone!

Damn, for some reason I didn't account for ME and One Drop tourneys, mistakingly thought they don't count... they just don't count for the 1% prize. Have to email and change.Haven't been here forever, Daniel just brought me back via his blog. Thanks a lot Daniel, great promotion and will be so much more fun to watch all the FTs this year.Best of luck to you this year!

Really hard to choose but at the end of the day I decided to go with some players who have not lived up to expectations in the past couple years. Yes, Daniel is one of those players and the others who would fit that category are Thomas Marchese, Tom Dwan, Annette Obrestad, Gavin Smith and Tony G.The rest of the roster are all pretty solid tourney players so we'll see. One category I wish they had added was a rookie category as there are some amazing players playing their first WSOP...Good Luck everyone!