Pro Playing As A Donk In Cash Games.

last night i did something i thought was odd. all year i have been playing brick n morter live games as though i was playing tournaments. aka,cplaying my best game always. last night i met somone at a 6/12 table that i had not seen for almost a full year.and for some reason, i played horrible on purpose once i joined him at his table. it showed also. i was down 700.00 it was a. low limit 6/12 game. i lost this amount in about 2 hours.earlier that night i was running very good. i was up 1900.00 for the night was about to go home when i saw him. im not sure why i did this. but i did.while i did leave the night up. it was not as much as i would like to have left with.has anyone else done anything like this? i think i just had a brain fart. but in a weird way. i had fun. thats what counts.second thing. i finally played my first ever omaha game, and it was super fun. had no idea what i was doing for the first 2 hours. played every hand that looked good to me... i only knew that only 2 of my 4 cards played. it was a 4/8 hi/low 8 and under omaha game.i bought in for 1000.00 just in case. i called it my training money. lol in all, i won 150.00 after 5 hours of play. not bad for my first time. lots of friendly people were more than happy to help and coach me. after 2 hours of playing every hand. i started figuring out what was good and what was bad. by hour 5 i was still playing simi loose. but it looks like i found another game to add to my collection of games to play. lastly, thank you all for suggesting that i play this game. it was fun. and very educational.

PokerStars Hand #79668178130: Omaha Pot Limit ($5/$10 USD) - 2012/04/30 2:54:17 ETTable 'Kitalpha III' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 2: straate ($1959 in chips) Seat 3: kimokh ($2520.50 in chips) Seat 5: JONYJUICE ($2568.50 in chips) Seat 6: elementx8 ($1083 in chips) elementx8: posts small blind $5straate: posts big blind $10straate: posts the ante $2kimokh: posts the ante $2JONYJUICE: posts the ante $2elementx8: posts the ante $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JONYJUICE [Td Ac 2c Qh]kimokh: folds JONYJUICE: raises $20 to $30elementx8: folds straate: raises $73 to $103JONYJUICE said, "wow wonder if i had the best f it"JONYJUICE: calls $73*** FLOP *** [2d 8s Qc]straate: bets $180JONYJUICE: raises $577.50 to $757.50straate: raises $1096.50 to $1854 and is all-inJONYJUICE: calls $1096.50*** TURN *** [2d 8s Qc] [Jd]*** RIVER *** [2d 8s Qc Jd] [Js]*** SHOW DOWN ***straate: shows [5s Kc Kh Qd] (two pair, Kings and Jacks)JONYJUICE: shows [Td Ac 2c Qh] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)straate collected $3925.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $3927 | Rake $1.50 Board [2d 8s Qc Jd Js]Seat 2: straate (big blind) showed [5s Kc Kh Qd] and won ($3925.50) with two pair, Kings and JacksSeat 3: kimokh folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: JONYJUICE (button) showed [Td Ac 2c Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 6: elementx8 (small blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Hand #79668564931: Omaha Pot Limit ($5/$10 USD) - 2012/04/30 3:17:10 ETTable 'Kitalpha III' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Akvavitiks ($1721.50 in chips) Seat 2: straate ($7580.70 in chips) Seat 3: kimokh ($2564.25 in chips) Seat 4: YoussefAhmed ($1892 in chips) Seat 5: JONYJUICE ($1710 in chips) Seat 6: elementx8 ($1214.25 in chips) YoussefAhmed: posts small blind $5JONYJUICE: posts big blind $10Akvavitiks: posts the ante $2straate: posts the ante $2kimokh: posts the ante $2YoussefAhmed: posts the ante $2JONYJUICE: posts the ante $2elementx8: posts the ante $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JONYJUICE [6c 8s Kd 9h]elementx8: raises $30 to $40Akvavitiks: folds straate: raises $107 to $147kimokh: folds YoussefAhmed: folds JONYJUICE: calls $137elementx8: calls $107*** FLOP *** [6d Td 7s]JONYJUICE: bets $455elementx8: folds straate: raises $1365 to $1820JONYJUICE: calls $1106 and is all-inUncalled bet ($259) returned to straate*** TURN *** [6d Td 7s] [2c]*** RIVER *** [6d Td 7s 2c] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***JONYJUICE: shows [6c 8s Kd 9h] (a straight, Six to Ten)straate: shows [Ad 3d Ah 4d] (two pair, Aces and Sixes)JONYJUICE collected $3577 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $3580 | Rake $3 Board [6d Td 7s 2c 6h]Seat 1: Akvavitiks folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: straate showed [Ad 3d Ah 4d] and lost with two pair, Aces and SixesSeat 3: kimokh (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: YoussefAhmed (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: JONYJUICE (big blind) showed [6c 8s Kd 9h] and won ($3577) with a straight, Six to TenSeat 6: elementx8 folded on the Flop

last night i did something i thought was odd. all year i have been playing brick n morter live games as though i was playing tournaments. aka,cplaying my best game always. last night i met somone at a 6/12 table that i had not seen for almost a full year.and for some reason, i played horrible on purpose once i joined him at his table. it showed also. i was down 700.00 it was a. low limit 6/12 game. i lost this amount in about 2 hours.earlier that night i was running very good. i was up 1900.00 for the night was about to go home when i saw him. im not sure why i did this. but i did.while i did leave the night up. it was not as much as i would like to have left with.has anyone else done anything like this? i think i just had a brain fart. but in a weird way. i had fun. thats what counts.second thing. i finally played my first ever omaha game, and it was super fun. had no idea what i was doing for the first 2 hours. played every hand that looked good to me... i only knew that only 2 of my 4 cards played. it was a 4/8 hi/low 8 and under omaha game.i bought in for 1000.00 just in case. i called it my training money. lol in all, i won 150.00 after 5 hours of play. not bad for my first time. lots of friendly people were more than happy to help and coach me. after 2 hours of playing every hand. i started figuring out what was good and what was bad. by hour 5 i was still playing simi loose. but it looks like i found another game to add to my collection of games to play. lastly, thank you all for suggesting that i play this game. it was fun. and very educational.
You brought ten racks of chips to a 4-8 game.

on the 4/8 omaha game they used 2 dollar chips so it was actually only 5 racks. not 10. just a clarification.i did that for my first run only. i expected to lose most of it. problem im having now is finding another omaha game. why is omaha not as popular as holdem?

If you can't spell lose correctly, I'm not surprised you lost at poker. But have solace in the fact that you're one of many who can't seem to grasp simple words.

If you can't spell lose correctly, I'm not surprised you lost at poker. But have solace in the fact that you're one of many who can't seem to grasp simple words.
well, i do have an excuse. im on an ipad. and almost always on the road. so alot of times i will post. and enter. i will look at my post later, and correct typos.sure glad to see people here keeping me accurate on my spelling.
well, i do have an excuse. im on an ipad. and almost always on the road. so alot of times i will post. and enter. i will look at my post later, and correct typos.sure glad to see people here keeping me accurate on my spelling.
Valid...But still....cartman-whateva-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

I need to upgrade my ipad. I noticed that its getting slower and causing me to make more and more typo's I still have the first one that came out. helped me out a lot keeping track of my bank roll, and how I did on the road. I use the Poker Income Bankroll Tracker app for the ipad. I like it alot. Simple yet does what i need it to. One last note, just because someone can not type, it does not mean they don't know how to play poker.However looking at a hand Daniel commented on. i had to be drunk. I look at it now. and its something an amateur would say or do.