Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

I was too young to understand that Mr. Belvedere was that crazy.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

Great theme song, tho... Streaks on the china.. never mattered be for... who cares?

When you drop kicked your jacket.. as you came through the door, no one glared..

blah blah blah, blah blah blah..

According to our new arrival.. life is more than mere survival.. and we just might live the good life yet!

Frau stopped browsing, so here they are...

My Mother the Car is the Lincoln, and I haven't even watched a moment of it. The premise of this show is, a guy's mother died, and got re-incarnated as his... car. Who talks to him. This was back when there were only three networks, time on air was a precious commodity... and they put THAT on..

Mr Belvedere has been covered.

Hogan's Heroes. I don't think people, on the surface, think this show is that weird. But.. I mean, 20 years after the most brutal war in history, they make a slapstick comedy about a Nazi POW camp? I still don't understand how the hell that got on the air, much less was on the air for like a decade. Oh, those lovable, wacky nazi's!

And our final entrant, is of course, Small Wonder. A man invents a completely life like robot, in the guise of a 10 year old girl, and brings it home.. and instead of announcing to the world, hey, I've invented this super releastic robot, with legitimate, working artificial intelligence.. he instead keeps her existence a secret. So the wacky neighbors next door, are always trying to figure out the secret. Also, this robot for some reason ages when she gets "upgraded". Also, this robot uses food and drink as coolant. It's a ****ing god damn genius invention, it's shocking that this humble genius wouldn't share his vision with the world.

• Like 1

I'm not sure HH is a valid choice. It's not a (top 4 representative) weird premise, it's weird timing.

I think a slap stick comedy about Nazis would be just as weird today, if not weirder

i was going to nominate the cosby show and the fresh prince of bel air for that reason, but i didnt want ron thinking i'm racist and misunderstanding the joke.

I think Bosom Buddies belongs over Hogan's Heros. Two guys dress in Drag and hang out as women with the women they date. Just to live in a womens only apartment building (do those exist?).

Greatest American Hero probably just missed the cut as well.