Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

Inception, Memento, Interstellar, The Prestige.

This is obviously correct. Except the order, if that matters. If we're supposed to mirror the sculpture (I forget) it's Memento (bedrock upon which all is founded), Prestige (ummm, an early one?), Inception (so many levels of greatness), and finally Interstellar (man causes strife in his family and tears them apart in doing the very hard but, in the end, right thing and saves the world).

Obviously.

• Like 1

also, I think something Hoch should incorporate into the Mt Rushmore game is the "Lincoln slot" and the "Rooseveldt slot"Lincoln, because he's widely (outside of the south) considered our greatest american president, and stands along on the side of the mt rushmore monument, having a slightly higher status. So the Lincoln slot would go to the greatest of the mt rushmore catagories..Rooseveldt because he's wedged in the middle there, and probably doesn't deserve, technically speaking, to be on the Mt Rushmore of US presidents, but because of his niche importance to the Park Service, gets in. I think it should go to the member of the mt rushmore that you don't necessarily love, but you have to grudgingly put it in, for what ever reason.

SEE THE ORDER MATTERS, YOU REFER TO "SLOTS" AND "BEING IN THE MIDDLE", CAN'T BE ALL RANDOM IF YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE (OR WORSE, FORTH!!! ALSO, LOL AT TEDDY NOT BEING DESERVING, BUT KUDOS FOR HIM BEING WACKY).

I could understand The Eagles and Metallica, but Aerosmith and Journey? I'm considering only "rock" bands.

The Rolling Beatles, The Eagles, (sigh) Nirvana, Kiss

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER EXCEPT FOR A LEADING LINCOLN AND WACKY FOURTH, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE BUT MY CaPS LOck iS WEAriNG oUT.

I could understand The Eagles and Metallica, but Aerosmith and Journey? I'm considering only "rock" bands.

Stones, Eagles, (sigh) Nirvana, Kiss

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER EXCEPT FOR A LEADING LINCOLN AND WACKY FOURTH, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE.

The Wacky 4th is a tribute to the inventor of the Mt Rushmore Game, Marc Hochman. The "Lincoln" is an optional distinction, he's the first among equals.

I did? jesus christ.

BigD I feel like you have been performing a personal standup show for me for the last few weeks. I grimaced when I saw your initial list of bands.

• Like 1

I feel like I would have gotten Radiohead and The Beatles, but then I would just been guessing on the other two.