Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

Sunflower was almost my Roosevelt.

This is my list, so it's not normal. I think that Rose is the easy Lincoln for most people but it's not even on my Rushmore.

IT shouldn't be a personal mt Rushmore.You have to imagine you're chiseling it for a nation, nay.. a world. Rose not on it is makes this list a Mt Sizemore, imo

I CAN'T ARGUE WIT... Oops, don't need to shout.

There is no "personal" Mt Rushmore. It's supposed to be representative. Like an averaged nationwide Lodden Thinks of answers, but not really. You need to determine the paradigms of the subject and then name the prototype of the paradigms. Your personal choices are lost in the numbers; that's why there is always a right answer, it's not subjective.

Mt Rushmore of Mt Rushmore game rules and concepts explanations in this thread: go.

Of course, the mt rushmore you make ,will have your own biases in it, but you should at least be able to make an arguement for your cases. I can't see how a rose snub can be argued for, but I'll be willing to hear the argument.

I CAN'T ARGUE WIT... Oops, don't need to shout.

There is no "personal" Mt Rushmore. It's supposed to be representative. Like an averaged nationwide Lodden Thinks of answers, but not really. You need to determine the paradigms of the subject and then name the prototype of the paradigms. Your personal choices are lost in the numbers; that's why there is always a right answer, it's not subjective.

Mt Rushmore of Mt Rushmore game rules and concepts explanations in this thread: go.

Top Ten List is Lincoln, Mt Rushmore, hot 100, 3 and only 3 is Roosevelt

Lincoln - Lilac

Tulip

Cherry Blossom

Roosevelt - Dandelion

Lilac's smell better than any other flower on Earth; bar none. So they get Lincoln.

I know that Big Flower has been shoving overpriced roses down our throats, but I have always preferred the look of Dandelions. Roses do smell better than them, and they aren't technically a weed, but I would be sad every Spring if Dandelions disappeared from the Earth, and I wouldn't even think about Roses if they went extinct. Because that's the case, Dandelilns beat out Roses for Roosevelt for me.

That being said, I didn't realize it wasn't personal and in that case, tulips would make it, but none of the others.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not talking about the weirdest shows, I'm talking about the weirdest premises.

Twin Peaks isn't that weird of a premise (an FBI agent investigating the murder of a girl, in a small town) , on the surface, just a super weird show. X-files, also not that weird of a premise ( it's a procedural cop show, just of weird shit) . Dinosaurs is interesting, but it's only weird because it's live action. If it were a cartoon, it wouldn't be that weird.

Alf isn't on the Mt Rushmore, but maybe should have, that's the best answer, and more the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writer? For like free or something? He wasn't rich or anything, just a sports writer in a middle class house. And then, every night, he writes a letter home to the queen.. because why? Didn't he get fired by her?

• Like 4