Poker Stars Ept Monte Carlo €100,000 Super High Roller

Daniel is playing in the Poker Stars EPT Monte Carlo €100,000 Super High Roller today.This tournament is being filmed for TV but there isn't going to be any live online streaming.I wonder who is going to rebuy if they bust. Registration will be open for the first four levels of play, but re-entry is staying open for a four full levels after that, so right through all eight levels of Day 1.Updates will be available on The Poker Stars Blog and Poker News and Daniel will be sending updates via Twitter.Good Luck Danielhttps://twitter.com/#!/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er-high-roller/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/Daniel's Twitter UpdatesDaniel Negreanu‏@RealKidPokerMade it through day 1 of MC Super High Roller. Amazing turnout, 38 with 5 rebuys and more to come tomorrow! Over 4 mill Euro prize pool.Day 2 table: ton Reinkemieir Ivey Duhamel Seidel Katchalov Doc Sands Mercier. Yeah, that's not the best draw.Doubled up w QQ vs @Doc_Sands AK suited. Back in actionDouble again 10-10 vs Seidel AQ. 350k now avg is 416k@dnchips end level 156k blinds going to 5k-10k. 21 players left, top 6 get paid.Doubled thru Ivey on turn w KQ vs his QJ board KJ8T he called my 120k bet. Back to 350k avg is 535kIntroduced Ivey to @JonathanDuhamel and mentioned he won the main event.Ivey says"I thought it was Heinz or something" no clue who he was haI just busted Ivey with AA vs his 66. At 411k now my peak this tourney. Avg is 625k 17 players left now.Doubled again to 750k with 77 vs AT flop 973 turn 7! Avg is 700k in good shape now #eptgrandfinalSHRAlmost at a milly now 981k 15 players left avg is 750k #eptgrandfinalSHRWOW! My TT vs Seidel KK board QQ43... Ten! I got 1.7 milly now. All is good in my world. #eptgrandfinalSHR12 players left now and I believe I am the chip leader. So that's good. #eptgrandfinalSHRSomeone has 2.2 milly uh oh. #DNegsGrind2012 #eptgrandfinalSHR 11 left 3 more busy and we done for the night2,152,000 9 left 90 min dinner break. 8 of us wanted to skip dinner but Patrik needs his protein lol. #eptgrandfinalSHRDay is done 1,581,000 8 left 6 make the money tomorrow. I'm 3rd in chips lost a big one to Bonomo. #DNegsGrind2012 #eptgrandfinalSHROut in 6th now have a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 8th in Super High Rollers. Oh well AK suited lost to Binomo TT #DNegsGrind2012

The list of players confirmed is already up to 34 and the event is still a few hours away from kicking off. Slated to play are Team PokerStars Pros Daniel Negreanu, Jason Mercier, Jonathan Duhamel, Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier, Vanessa Selbst and Eugene Katchalov. Grospellier is coming off a very recent victory in the EPT Berlin €10,000 High Roller where he defeated Chris Moorman heads up to win €231,000. Those participants will be joined by superstars Phil Ivey, Patrik Antonius, Sam Trickett, Tony G, Scott Seiver and Mike "Timex" McDonald.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er-high-roller/

Jason Mercier‏@JasonMercierMost absurd table of all time... @RealKidPoker tobias, Ivey, Duhamel, @Erik_Seidel @EugeneKatchalov @Doc_Sands and then me in the 8 seat

The prizepool and payouts have been announced. The top six spots will cash and the top prize is worth €1,640,000. The total prizepool generated was €4,432,500. Here's how the payouts look. Place Prize1 €1,640,0002 €1,064,0003 €621,0004 €443,0005 €354,5006 €310,000Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er-high-roller/

The new feature table looks like death for Daniel but hey, lots of chips out there for harvesting I guess. Thanks for the updates Bob ... I am traveling on business, in my office in Toronto.Looks like 31 players & 45 entries so ... 14 rebuys of 100,000 euros each Go Daniel !!! :club:

Daniel is getting special treatment from the Poker Goddess :club: Quad sevens to double up earlier ... & ...A luckbox rivered set of tens to beat KK tossing the Seiborg to the rail.Chip leader and it is really looking good :ts

With Phil Ivey and Eric Seidel out of the Monte Carlo High Roller, if Daniel Negreanu wins this tournament and bags 1st place of 1,640,000 euros (US$ 2,158,000) he would vault into first place in the ALL TIME MONEY list from his current 3rd place position with $14,929,636 to 1st place with $17,087,636.www.thehendonmob.com figures.Since he seems to have the Poker Goddess on side this tournament ... :club: ... it could well happen.

They are up and running ... what weak coverage by the blog though. Where are the ppl who post for WSOP? And no live stream? Good luck Daniel ... we just can't rail you when there is no rail ... :club:

gg

Since that was earned overseas is it a different tax rate?
US Tax Law 101 - Daniel is a US resident for tax purposes and owes American taxes on his worldwide income no matter where the money is earned. It's the same as somebody like Tiger Woods when he wins a golf tournament in Dubai.