Sleepy Phil Laak Mucks $100k Winner

Laak calls an all in with A6 off suit and after seeing he's up against AK suited is too embarrassed to show his handHe hits a 6 on the turn but never shows his hand and mucks despite the other players making side bets on the handwow

Haha.He says "so bad" I say "WORD!". That was funny. I myself mucked the nuts when I played with some friends the other day. It was for fun only, no money so no worries. But there were two blondies in the game. They confused me. That was my excuse.

Haha.He says "so bad" I say "WORD!". That was funny. I myself mucked the nuts when I played with some friends the other day. It was for fun only, no money so no worries. But there were two blondies in the game. They confused me. That was my excuse.
Are you related to anyone named sickboy, or gettheshades?
0011.gif
Are you related to anyone named sickboy, or gettheshades?
Why do you ask? Those nicknames doesn't ring any bells.

You would have to think that we all have mucked a winner at some point in time. Not sure if that is even possible on the 'net, havn't played enough to know. Hopefully if I did it wasn't for very much money. Ivey did (mucked a 4-flush board) during a WSOP Main Event but went on to finish 8th I think (Darvin Moon year). The cards change with every shuffle ... All those hands that you could've, should've won change every hand afterwards due to the change in how cards are returned to the dealer. Fun to talk about, but not something that you want to dwell on very much.