Official Welcome To Fcp Thread

I want to wish new members to FCP a warm welcome.Feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of FCP here and if you have any questions ask away.

Hey to everyone on the forums and hello Daniel! You are by far my favorite poker pro. I love watching your weekly rant videos. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new here and this is my first poker forum. Hopefully I will be able to post here often and become a valid member.

Hey to everyone on the forums and hello Daniel! You are by far my favorite poker pro. I love watching your weekly rant videos. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new here and this is my first poker forum. Hopefully I will be able to post here often and become a valid member.
You're already a valid member in my eyes!2rr8bqa.gif

Hello one and all.Just joined up.....get sick of the young pups and mods at the "other" site that think they are gods. Won't name names but the pharse "BanHammer" might give it away. I actually posted in their ban me...to ban me for life, lol. Really tired of it.I am 55 years old. Play micro's online, fairly seriously. Have a coach, working up limits, studying hard.From Peterborough Ontario, just up the road from DN's home town of Taranta....LOLHope I enjoy it here and look forward to meeting some of you.Hope you are not all younguns here...LOL

Hello one and all.Just joined up.....get sick of the young pups and mods at the "other" site that think they are gods. Won't name names but the pharse "BanHammer" might give it away. I actually posted in their ban me...to ban me for life, lol. Really tired of it.I am 55 years old. Play micro's online, fairly seriously. Have a coach, working up limits, studying hard.From Peterborough Ontario, just up the road from DN's home town of Taranta....LOLHope I enjoy it here and look forward to meeting some of you.Hope you are not all younguns here...LOL
Well no question that you are old but so am I. Welcome to FCP and if you like hockey you should join in the conversations in the hockey forum, there's a good group of people who post there.
Well no question that you are old but so am I. Welcome to FCP and if you like hockey you should join in the conversations in the hockey forum, there's a good group of people who post there.
lol remember Bob you are always older than me , wait so is BG, and Nutz. :)Welcome to the forum
Hockey? What is this hockey you speak of?
It's all in your mindwhat's left of it
what mind , did I ever have one. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, sweden reporting in, the long country yes, no thats norway:o. We are right next to it! damn we swedes loves that joke ^^ btw, the blond stunning babes, there's not so many. :club: Anyways, just saw that there was an introduction post so had to say hi!, hi! :ts

Wow new members, nice! Welcome all! I'm not that young either and if it's true that you're only as old as you feel I'm freaking ancient :-)

• 4 weeks later...
Signed up for the pool buthad a typo in my email, can anyone tell me how to edit my account??
Send me a Private Message with the information.