Playing At The Oaks.

i have challenged the sf bay area 2plus2 members to a game of 15/30 LHE at the oaks this friday. i will be buying in at 2000.00i will be playing for 8 hours or until the table breaks, or until the buyin is exausted. (not likely )i will post my results against them when its over.any last minute tips to help me crush them all?or ideas of jokes to tell while im at the table?

Since you're playing Limit Holdem which is poker in it's purest form as the Gods intended you should make sure that your preparations make it more likely that you will get lucky.I asked my wife what she would do and she suggested the following.1. Remember that the number 8 is very lucky. If your license plate doesn't have any 8's in it go get a new one that does2. Go to a Buddhist Temple and burn incense and pray for good luck and fortune3. Since 8's are lucky make sure to play every suited hand that contains an 84. The number 4 is very unlucky so fold every hand that contains a 4 in it. The only time to play a hand with a 4 in it is when your other card is a 6 as 64 is my lucky hand and I'm sure it will be lucky for you too.Have Fun

just left the oaks. they tried to pound me hard all night. but i bought in at my promised amount. 2000.00 it was a very tough table. but left with 3200.00 and im happy. ended this long night with a big win.it was great as once i left to take a break. i heard a guy say OH THANK GOD! all i could do was laugh. when i first sat down. half the table racked up quickly. most knew me. guess they did not want to loose any of their bank roll.made a believer out of some. many did not show up. ooh well. till my next challenge.

just left the oaks. they tried to pound me hard all night. but i bought in at my promised amount. 2000.00 it was a very tough table. but left with 3200.00 and im happy. ended this long night with a big win.it was great as once i left to take a break. i heard a guy say OH THANK GOD! all i could do was laugh. when i first sat down. half the table racked up quickly. most knew me. guess they did not want to loose any of their bank roll.made a believer out of some. many did not show up. ooh well. till my next challenge.
:club: