looks like we're done professionally.

I was trying to say something positive. There's a very real chance Myers ends up being Ackley/Smoak/Montero, or Hosmer. Or any number of ace prospects that didn't light it up while under club control.

If the process were better, and (blanking on Royals' GM's name... Baird?) had gotten more, or at least managed to not give up Ordozzi, I'd like it more, but I still don't hate it as much as most.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha, he's one of those? I don't know why I'm surprised. It's the Royals.   Home runs kill rallies, in the sense that the rally is no longer needed because all the runs have scored. It's like say

Still. If you read what the just fired moron said then you know he had to go. I'm happy they actually did something and then made a hire of someone who can, you know, actually hit. And the fans love him. That's a win win baby.

Still. If you read what the just fired moron said then you know he had to go. I'm happy they actually did something and then made a hire of someone who can, you know, actually hit. And the fans love him. That's a win win baby.

It's a publicity stunt. That entire organization needs to be burned to the ground or moved to Vancouver or something. Everything they touch turns to death.

Wait, did George Brett really just say that "home runs kill rallies?"

Hahaha, he's one of those? I don't know why I'm surprised. It's the Royals.

Home runs kill rallies, in the sense that the rally is no longer needed because all the runs have scored. It's like saying orgasms kill sex or winning the lottery kills being poor.

• Like 1

LET ME HAVE THIS

Hey, I feel for you, man. Until 2006, my team was entirely irrelevant for the duration of my conscious life. If you ever start feeling really bad about your squad, go to the 2003 Detroit Tigers b-ref page.

Here are a few things that should never have been a thing

Nate Cornejo (4.67)

Mike Maroth (5.73)

Jeremy Bonderman (5.56)

Adam Bernero (6.08)

Gary Knotts (6.04)

Nobody is allowed to feel sorry for himself ever again. Shame is redefined in the context of this starting rotation. If you want to feel dirty, look at the k/9 numbers.

In descending order, 6.0, 4.8, 4.8, 4.1, 2.1. That list is the answer to the question, "How many guys do you think you could strike out if you threw with your other hand?"

Dmitri Young was intentionally walked 16 times that year, which is the baseball equivalent of forfeiting a wrestling match to the chess club.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

season record prediction: 79-83.

it's my understanding they are starting the season batting alcides escobar 2nd. i mean you don't deserve to win when you do INSANELY DUMB THINGS LIKE THAT. apparently ned host said he's doing it because he likes where everyone else is and doesn't want to move them. good thinking ned.

The veg

season record prediction: 79-83.

it's my understanding they are starting the season batting alcides escobar 2nd. i mean you don't deserve to win when you do INSANELY DUMB THINGS LIKE THAT. apparently ned host said he's doing it because he likes where everyone else is and doesn't want to move them. good thinking ned.

vegas's over/under is 82.5. Go make some money, yo, and bet the under