• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha, he's one of those? I don't know why I'm surprised. It's the Royals.   Home runs kill rallies, in the sense that the rally is no longer needed because all the runs have scored. It's like say

danny duffy is told to intentionally walk edwin encarnacion. he throws the first pitch and it nearly goes over the catchers head. so he walks off the mound over towards the dugout and asks ned yost something. he turns to eric homer and asks him to go behind home plate and back the throw up. the camera pans to yost who can be seen saying NO HE CANT DO THAT. royals baseball.also down 4 runs here, looking at ten straight losses.

I've been watching the last few Jays - Royals games and K.C. seems like it makes a lot of mistakes on defense.
you don't lose nine in a row (probably ten) by playing well. you also don't play good defense when you have yuniesky betancourt on your team. he is beyond horrible. plus our CF is a plus defender and he's out hurt. our catcher is a plus plus defender and he's out hurt. so those don't help. i mean perez, the catcher is really something to watch. he'll be back in a month or two i guess.

Seriously, why is Yunesky even on that team? Escobar is a fine defensive SS, who can hit 9th and not embarass himself. Giavotella is a fine 2B who is below-average defensively (he'll learn) and can hit 6th-7th or near the top of a lineup. Well, he is a 2B who is a contact hitter, so I'm sure every MLB manager would hit him 2nd because they're dopes. I just can't stand when a manager (or team) gives up just a little defensive value for a lot of offensive value. It makes baby bill james jesus cry.

Seriously, why is Yunesky even on that team? Escobar is a fine defensive SS, who can hit 9th and not embarass himself. Giavotella is a fine 2B who is below-average defensively (he'll learn) and can hit 6th-7th or near the top of a lineup. Well, he is a 2B who is a contact hitter, so I'm sure every MLB manager would hit him 2nd because they're dopes. I just can't stand when a manager (or team) gives up just a little defensive value for a lot of offensive value. It makes baby bill james jesus cry.
royals: betancourt is a veteran player who can play multiple positions and provide versatility.person who isn't an idiot: but his stats, my god, he's terrible. royals: he really knows how to play the game though.pwiai: what does that mean?royals: guy hustles and he always gives 110%!pwiai: somebody shoot me.SA21 shoots pwiai and then himself.
contacto%20sangriento%20foto%204.jpgimagine that this picture represents the royals right now. sure, things look grim. but with a little inner strength and focus we can overcome this crippling injury to our american biker friend at the hands of chong lee. losing ten games in a row is bad, but we have not lost the final kumite yet. so get ready buddy.

nobody asked, but i'll tell you anyways because i don't want to study right now. background: lot of complaining on local radio about our idiot manager changing the line-up every goddamn game. problem is with lorenzo cain out hurt the royals have no one to hit first or second depending on where gordon hits. but if i'm making out the line-up tonight, with only guys in the bigs right now (because obviously i would cut a few of these bums and call up johnny g), my lineup would look like this.Billy Butler (DH)Alex Gordon (LF)Eric Hosmer (1B)Jeff Francouer (RF)Mike Moustakas (3B)Alcides Escobar (SS)Humberto Quintero ©Chris Getz (2B)Jason Bourgouis (CF)i don't care how slow butler is, put him up there at the top. he's our best hitter, give him the most at bats. plus he has the highest OBP. once cain gets back you'd need to move it around again, but i like this one for now. and if ned yost is on the "lets shake things up" train, what could shake it up more than putting billy at the top?

so i show up early to watch batting practice. the royals website says the royals start BP at 4:50 for a 7:10 game. okay so i get there at 4:30 and make my way to the gate - but they don't let anyone in the gate until 5:30. i question several dbag gate keepers and they have no explanation as to why royals fans cannot get into a royals game until after the royals are done with BP. so i mean i sit there for an hour and they let me in and the royals are done with BP. so stupid.
I think it's standard that the home team is done with BP before they let the fans in. I always go to games where I'm walking in as soon as the gates open (any sport) and I don't remember ever seeing home BP. I think St. Louis might have changed their policy when McGwire's BP was more entertaining than anything else, but I don't think that's normal.
I think it's standard that the home team is done with BP before they let the fans in. I always go to games where I'm walking in as soon as the gates open (any sport) and I don't remember ever seeing home BP. I think St. Louis might have changed their policy when McGwire's BP was more entertaining than anything else, but I don't think that's normal.
perhaps it is national policy, but that doesn't make it a good decision.

might as well keep losing until they fire ned yost.if they finish last this year and secure the number one pick next year, and use this years pick and next years on the right college pitchers, this thing could turn around quickly. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE

a few solid picks doesn't earn them the "draft well" label just yet. plus their record with pitchers, minus greinke is pretty damn weak. in the last ten years anyways.

Felipe Paulino soon!
when thats the highlight you've got problems.rex huddler just said he likes the way danny duffy is breathing tonight. not so heavy, so you know he's relaxed and ready to pitch. THANKS FOR THAT.