Couldn't you just bump the old thread?
You're that guy now?Looks like it will be a good season, looking forward to some nice Keith Colburn meltdowns now that he's chasing blue crab that are 50 times as hard to catch your quota.

While it was cool to see the Harris boys caught on with some good boats I have mixed feelings. the idealist in me wants to believe that this was a case of the captains "taking care of their own."the cynic in me wants to believe that the producers lobbied on their behalf to get them on a boat purely for show business reasons.looks like some really gnarly stuff this season as far as injuries and mishaps.aj, I couldn't agree more. blue crab fishing is going to drive him batshit, I would HATE to be the greenhorn on his boat b/c he's the whipping boy.

While it was cool to see the Harris boys caught on with some good boats I have mixed feelings. the idealist in me wants to believe that this was a case of the captains "taking care of their own."the cynic in me wants to believe that the producers lobbied on their behalf to get them on a boat purely for show business reasons.looks like some really gnarly stuff this season as far as injuries and mishaps.aj, I couldn't agree more. blue crab fishing is going to drive him batshit, I would HATE to be the greenhorn on his boat b/c he's the whipping boy.
I give it the benefit of the doubt, both boats had a spot open (Matt Bradley didn't return to the NW, and that kid Justin died of an OD from the Time Bandit crew) so it makes sense that the captains would offer it to a family friend who has experience.