2012 Playoffs Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, could we have the Flyers, Senators, Devils and Capitals win, i.e. the 5-6-7-8 teams? That would be...insane. As of right now, you'd have to say all those teams are favoured except...the Devils!? I for one almost put a significant bet on the Devils, because they've showed a lot of heart many times this year, while the Panthers showed absolutely none on many occasions, and would've even be a playoff team without an embarassing amount of overtime losses.Oh yeah, and the Devils could cost me my parlay (with the Coyotes and Blues.) Still though, that just seems severely unlikely.

Ottawa can eliminate the Rangers with a win in game 6 at home?Holy hell, playoffs never cease to amaze me.So if Ottawa wins on Monday, I'm suppose to assume that the Senators are a better team then the Rangers? Isn't this the argument for the whole NHL, since Cup winners are lauded as the true greats, and President Cup winners forgotten?This is my biggest pet peeve with pro sports. I love the Stanley Cup tournament, but its hard to ignore the regular season results for me when wondering who the `champion` is.
/agree that the President's Trophy should be somewhat on par the Stanley Cup.ps: Torts is a lieing shitbag
Man, Fleury's eyes after that last goal says it all...he's all done.
it's like every single bounce just ends up in the back of the Pens net this series. MAF hasn't been good, but he should hasn't gotten lucky once, or even not unlucky.
Try being the guy who passed him up for Brett Sterling.
When I picked him (in the FCHL) it was a hard decision between him and Frolik... and more than a few people thought I should have grabbed the later player.
can't stand how good giroux is
@TGORSteve: In 06, Claude Grioux's dream was to be drafted by the Habs and they knew it. Habs took David Fischer at 20. Flyers got Giroux at 22. Ouch.
@TGORSteve: In 06, Claude Grioux's dream was to be drafted by the Habs and they new it. Habs took David Fischer at 20. Flyers got Giroux at 22. Ouch.
It still burns.
When I picked him (in the FCHL) it was a hard decision between him and Frolik... and more than a few people thought I should have grabbed the later player.
That whole Baby Jagr thing burned a LOT of people.
@TGORSteve: In 06, Claude Grioux's dream was to be drafted by the Habs and they knew it. Habs took David Fischer at 20. Flyers got Giroux at 22. Ouch.
So THIS is the time the Habs don't draft a French player?

West Matchups St. Louis Blues vs Los Angeles KingsPhoenix Coyotes vs Nashville PredatorsThese two series will probably have less goals combined than the PHI-PIT series.