David Frum: Canada The Best-governed Country In The World

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Puppet Regime comprised of pre-selected Indian and African immigrants will be in place before nightfall, causing mass confusion among the Canadian citizenry who will be paralyzed from speaking out against them, due to their minority status.
My favourite part.

Doesn't Ice Road Truckers take place in Alaska?

But the Alaska part is dangerous, the Canada part is where they just stop to impregnate the real man starved women.

• 2 months later...

A question about Canada.

Does canada have an equivalent to the ACLU?

Do you guys have a cottage industry of personal injury attorneys?

Who would be your equivalent to jesse jacksoc, al sharpton, and other such race hucksters who rile up your minorities by making them feel like victims of the evil white man.

And finally, when there is some injustice is being perpetrated somewhhere in the world, do you feel like its your responsibility to rectify the situation.{that was not meant to be a criticism by the way]

A question about Canada.

Does canada have an equivalent to the ACLU?

Do you guys have a cottage industry of personal injury attorneys?

Who would be your equivalent to jesse jacksoc, al sharpton, and other such race hucksters who rile up your minorities by making them feel like victims of the evil white man.

And finally, when there is some injustice is being perpetrated somewhhere in the world, do you feel like its your responsibility to rectify the situation.{that was not meant to be a criticism by the way]

Our Human Rights Commissions with the power of the government behind them you would consider far far worse than the ACLU. Remember we are to the left of you and so are our equivalents to groups like the ACLU.

Our legal system has more regulations in a sense in it. If you sue somebody and lose you have to pay their costs which keeps frivilous lawsuits to a minimum. Also most civil suits are tried by a judge only so no over emotional jury awards and our judges are not elected so they aren't political like a lot of American ones are.

Canada gets involved in helping all around the World. We give more money as a percentage of our economy to foreign aid than does the US. Of course every rich Western country gives more than the US does so that doesn't say much. In Libya our Air Force was conducting bombing runs for example and the NATO mission was commanded by a Canadian General.

We don't tend to elect people who are openly racist from one of our main stream political parties.

Ark. GOPer: Slavery a “blessing in disguise” for black people

Jon Hubbard says slavery may have been a good thing

Our Human Rights Commissions with the power of the government behind them you would consider far far worse than the ACLU. Remember we are to the left of you and so are our equivalents to groups like the ACLU.

Our legal system has more regulations in a sense in it. If you sue somebody and lose you have to pay their costs which keeps frivilous lawsuits to a minimum. Also most civil suits are tried by a judge only so no over emotional jury awards and our judges are not elected so they aren't political like a lot of American ones are.

Yea, their Human Rights (as long as they are liberal ) Commission has even denied visitors that have written words they disagree with. ( called censorship by the rest of the world)

Canada gets involved in helping all around the World. We give more money as a percentage of our economy to foreign aid than does the US. Of course every rich Western country gives more than the US does so that doesn't say much. In Libya our Air Force was conducting bombing runs for example and the NATO mission was commanded by a Canadian General.

Hello? President Blah Blah Blah?

Yes, we are willing to offer you a HIGHER PERCENTAGE of our economy than the US does if you reject the US aid!

I know we are very generous.

What? You would rather take the larger amount than the HIGHER PERCENTAGE amount? Because $1 billions is more than $20million?

But I think you misheard...it's a LARGER PERCENTAGE than the US.

But you see our economy is behind some of their states, let alone unable to be compared to their whole country...

Well fine, we'll just use the money to continue to censor the written word in our fine country. Good day to you sir.

Mr. President? Hello yea..see, I just wanted to make sure you still vote for us as biggest kiss ass country in the world. You will? Thanks! Because how other countries view us is more important than reality! Kthanksbye!

We don't tend to elect people who are openly racist from one of our main stream political parties.

Ark. GOPer: Slavery a “blessing in disguise” for black people

Jon Hubbard says slavery may have been a good thing

Thanks for posting this article......I'm waiting for the article on Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and others who just use the black people. Black unemployment is out of site and blacks think getting a free cell phone makes Obama God. I can't wait until they figure out they are being done bad. It's very said.

Thanks for posting this article......I'm waiting for the article on Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and others who just use the black people. Black unemployment is out of site and blacks think getting a free cell phone makes Obama God. I can't wait until they figure out they are being done bad. It's very said.

Who gets a free cell phone? I could use one!

And Jackson and Sharpton don't really matter anymore. Jackson is used by the Dems for a few rallies, and Sharpton has a daytime timeslot on MSNBC as a talking head.

Don't hold your breath waiting for this.

Ann Romney told a group of Latino voters that they just had to get past their own biases so they could vote Repiblican. It is hard to understand why the GOP is getting crushed in the minority vote with a pitch line that and the ones on here.

You should tell black people that if they were smarter (like whites!) they'd understand why they being done bad.

Ann Romney told a group of Latino voters that they just had to get past their own biases so they could vote Repiblican. It is hard to understand why the GOP is getting crushed in the minority vote with a pitch line that and the ones on here.

You should tell black people that if they were smarter (like whites!) they'd understand why they being done bad.

Naw I would just tell them to watch this, unite and take their votes to a new party.

Malcolm X on the Democratic Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whWk9QbFnJs&feature=player_embedded

Yea Justdoit....the only things that should be brought up from the past is 40 year old vacations with a dog on a roof, or Bush's dui from 35 years ago.

What the President of the United States said 4 years ago is completely forgivable and not relevant to his character.

Yea Justdoit....the only things that should be brought up from the past is 40 year old vacations with a dog on a roof, or Bush's dui from 35 years ago.

What the President of the United States said 4 years ago is completely forgivable and not relevant to his character.

the redistribution clip is from 1998. You're thinking of the Katrina clip. I know, I know it's very difficult to keep the GOP's attack ads, things from Hannity's show straight.

It seems historical context is the thing lacking most from the GOP platform. Party of Eisenhower it is not. Hell, it's barely Reagan's party anymore.

the redistribution clip is from 1998. You're thinking of the Katrina clip. I know, I know it's very difficult to keep the GOP's attack ads, things from Hannity's show straight.

At least you watch his show to let us know what he's saying.

More than I can say.