Exploitation Of The Trayvon Martin Killing

I live in a black community. One of my son's friends were pulled over by the police when he was leaving our court because the cop thought is was suspicious that he was coming out of our neighborhood.
Wait, you live in a court?
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to spin it. Wheres the experts examining martins voice.
Well since he's dead, they don't have a sample of Martin's voice. They do have a sample of Zimmerman's voice from his 911 call which is what the experts used to compare against the screams/cries.

npr played the audio from the call with the screams for help in the background right after the story broke, and it was essentially taken for granted that the screams were martin's. it's painfully obvious that it's a young person.

npr played the audio from the call with the screams for help in the background right after the story broke, and it was essentially taken for granted that the screams were martin's. it's painfully obvious that it's a young person.
The two people in the altercation are only 10 years apart. There is so much variance in growth and maturity, that there is absolutely no way you can make this claim.
Are you really this focking dumb, or are you just a victim of bad genetics.
You're pretty much the worst, huh? Like even if we include all those new posters in the "ask Daniel" thread, it's still you. You are the worst poster on this forum. Congratulations.

Mercury is really bad and really dumb, but I have to agree with DJ here. I mean, if you don't know when even Mercury is joking, then you're the winner. No offense guys.

I mean, it wasn't just that. These were very recent posts of his too:

Good point. All racism must come from white people.
You are not the only flaming lib that thnks this way.
Good post. Thanks for disproving the notion that there are no 'criminally unerpaid' migrant workers based on your very limited and dated personal experience, which involved almost no direct contact with migrant workers. Oh, except an unsupported suggestion that a bunch of farmers used to get together and kindly let hundreds (thousands?) of them live together in a field with *gasp* shower AND laundry facilities, but that they don't do that anymore and so now they live 4-5 families in a trailer with no electricity or running water.
What, you approve a bg post?

I'd have to see a random sample of 100 or so Phlem and Feathers posts to decide. They are both black holes of stupid, from which nothing cogent, informative, or entertaining escapes. It's tough to call.

Mercury is rarely correct but I never thought he was dumb.
We have different definitions of dumb.