Who do you think will be the better NFL Quarterback, Robert Griffin III or Andrew Luck?
RG3 is going to have the same problem that a lot of those types of QBs have -- Vick, Vince Young, McNabb...they just aren't winners. They ran run around and make a fool of themselves and impress everyone at the lower levels, but at the NFL level you just have to have the winning instinct that this type will never have. I think Luck could be truly great, in the tradition of Manning, Eli Manning, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, etc. RG3 is just going to be one more unruly spectacle kicking around the league, keeping his team from developing a legit passing threat with winning instincts.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Age 17 for both. I just seem to have been really lucky with that hand when I'm running bluffs with it I seem to flop two pair or better A LOT!

Average player by definition would be 9-1. Above average player probably not any better than 4.5-1.

Do you back anyone? Do you think there is decent money to be made from backing players? Do you ever buy pieces of players?Estimate your ROI in EPT Monte Carlo €25k/€100kEstimate your ROI in WSOP MEIf

Daniel, When was the last time you actually dealt a hand? Further to that,how long has it been since you played Dealer's Choice? Finally,excluding online,how often do you think you have been dealt a Royal Flush?And most importantly,have you had them in every suit?Thanks!

Daniel, What ever happened to you and the cute blonde from, "The Big Game", Amanda Letterman? Did you date briefly? She seems like a delight to me.
She is that rat-faced, wannabe Aryan who Joe Sebok used to plow, right?

DN, I know you loved your Mom (God rest here soul) and are close with your family. I know time demands make it tough to have family/normal life and be a pro poker player. If you had a chance today to give up poker/gambling forever keep the $$ you currently have and in return you get a beatiful wife w/ 3 kids (2boy 1girl) living back in Toronto do you do it?

WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER BEFORE BEING FAMOUS? REMEMBER THAT YOUR STORY FIRST GAME IN LAS VEGAS?Would write a little note PAPER THAT SAYS KING IVAN F Daniel Negreanu VS THOMAS A PHOTO AND YOU WOULD LIKE AN AUTOGRAPH. I LIVE IN COLOMBIA AND WE ARE SOMETHING AWAY ...GRATEFUL YOU WHAT WOULD BEST PHOTO REYGRAPHIC@GMAIL.COMTWITTER @IVANREYPOKER

WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER BEFORE BEING FAMOUS? REMEMBER THAT YOUR STORY FIRST GAME IN LAS VEGAS?Would write a little note PAPER THAT SAYS IVAN REY F VS Daniel Negreanu . THOMAS A PHOTO AND YOU WOULD LIKE AN AUTOGRAPH. I LIVE IN COLOMBIA AND WE ARE SOMETHING AWAY ...GRATEFUL YOU WHAT WOULD BEST PHOTO REYGRAPHIC@GMAIL.COMTWITTER @IVANREYF
WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER BEFORE BEING FAMOUS? REMEMBER THAT YOUR STORY FIRST GAME IN LAS VEGAS?Would write a little note PAPER THAT SAYS KING IVAN F Daniel Negreanu VS THOMAS A PHOTO AND YOU WOULD LIKE AN AUTOGRAPH. I LIVE IN COLOMBIA AND WE ARE SOMETHING AWAY ...GRATEFUL YOU WHAT WOULD BEST PHOTO REYGRAPHIC@GMAIL.COMTWITTER @IVANREYF
WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER BEFORE BEING FAMOUS? REMEMBER THAT YOUR STORY FIRST GAME IN LAS VEGAS?Would write a little note PAPER THAT SAYS KING IVAN F Daniel Negreanu VS THOMAS A PHOTO AND YOU WOULD LIKE AN AUTOGRAPH. I LIVE IN COLOMBIA AND WE ARE SOMETHING AWAY ...GRATEFUL YOU WHAT WOULD BEST PHOTO REYGRAPHIC@GMAIL.COMTWITTER @IVANREYPOKER

Seeing how you tweeted earlier that we can post any questions in this thread, I'm going to repost this one.Just to be clear, I like Ivey, and I think he was great for poker (maybe still is, time will tell). Every game or sport NEEDS a GOAT of some sorts. That being said, the reasons I think he is being (slightly) singled out compared to the rest of team FT, is because he OWES money to FTP. And he gives off a vibe (to fans that don't know him well) as being completely 100% emotionless. What was once a huge PRO to the Ivey "stigma" has now flip flopped into a CON. This is because he is more silent, and emotionless than ever. This coming at a time when everybody expected him to FINALLY stand up and be some type of a "leader."I also think hiding from American (or TV) poker scene for nearly a year did not help his cause. Compared to Lindgren, Siedel, and the rest of team FT, Ivey took the "unholy trinity" route and hid like just like they did. The uneducated and angry public will naturally lash out at the richest poker player who hid for a year. Who hid just like Lederer, Chris, and Bitar hid. Furthermore, I think that his "lawsuit" left an awful taste in uninformed fans mouths. They saw his lawsuit as a way to get their money back (just like Ivey did). When Ivey withdrew his lawsuit, he essentially let everybody down, and in doing so, he made FT customers feel hopeless ("if Ivey can't solve this than who will?") It's sad that people think this way, but it's a fact that they do.This is pure speculation on my part, but from closely watching this entire debacle unfold, this is how I feel about it. My last point is that Ivey did not help cause when people like Tom Dwan and Galfond offerred 1million each back to FT players while Ivey did nothing. Ivey IS cold as ice, and (as you said) has a killer extinct. These traits will never go away, this is just who he is. So, when someone like Ivey owes FT millions, and FT owes millions of people hundreds of millions of dollars, people tend to get mad. Which is why, at this point, the Ivey hate should not "boggle your mind."Just to be clear one last time, I am in no way trying to compare Ivey with the "unholy trinity." I think (or hope) he is completely innocent, I just think he could've handled the fallout [bWAY][/b] more intelligently. WHERE DO YOU STAND ON PHIL GORDON REGARDING THE FULL TILT DISASTER? IS MY IVEY/FTP THEORY:a) COMPLETELY NUTS? b)JUST A LITTLE BIT? c)OR NOT AT ALL?One last thing I want to make it clear that I lost zero money whatsoever on FT because I never played there.

HAVE REPEATED MY QUESTIONS I THINK THAT IS SO YOU TAKE A PHOTO TO SAY THAT a note:IVAN KING F Daniel Negreanu VS AND SEND A TWITTER @ IVANREYPOKER,I TRUST YOU IN DANIEL

Daniel,Every year at 20th Century Fox Studios in Los Angeles, we hold a charity poker tournament to benefit the Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA. Over the past several years, we've raised over a million dollars to support the hospital and the children they help. We'd love if you could donate some signed Poker merchandise (photo, card decks, etc...), and ideally a "poker lesson." Basically a lunch or dinner where you could discuss poker to be scheduled in Las Vegas at your convenience. This year's tourney was held two weeks ago, but it's never to early to get our silent auction goodies in line for next year.Please PM me if you're interested in helping this good cause. And good luck with the rest of your 2012 grind!Thanks!

How old were you when you when you played your first poker hand, and when was the first time you played for money? Why is 10 7 your favorite hand (10 7)? Is there some meaning or are they just the random numbers?

This Saturday I am playing in my biggest ever live tourny. 100 players, 1st prize: fully sponsored seat @ this years WSOPME. Top ten get paid, but it is really a winner take all event (to support the fight against MS). Anyway, is there one piece of advice you can give me? Play tight aggressive? Be patient?

Of course he has....And it smelled like a rose. A big puffy plump rose
what are your thoughts on his pooping routine? magazines? a novel? listen to music and play a hand held video game system? maybe some kind of awesome pooping activity that i don't even know about?
what are your thoughts on his pooping routine? magazines? a novel? listen to music and play a hand held video game system? maybe some kind of awesome pooping activity that i don't even know about?
hi Austin :club: lol