• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Age 17 for both. I just seem to have been really lucky with that hand when I'm running bluffs with it I seem to flop two pair or better A LOT!

Average player by definition would be 9-1. Above average player probably not any better than 4.5-1.

Do you back anyone? Do you think there is decent money to be made from backing players? Do you ever buy pieces of players?Estimate your ROI in EPT Monte Carlo €25k/€100kEstimate your ROI in WSOP MEIf

For all the "thinking of going pro" questions out there, a great blog to follow is Richard Veenman (team Pokerstars Online pro Tzen1). He's in that middle ground of having a full time job as well as being a semi-pro player. He has a very good blog documenting the ups and downs of his poker career. I think you'll find there's more to it than just quitting your job and heading to Vegas.I'd post the link but an early comment suggested that isn't allowed.

For all the "thinking of going pro" questions out there, a great blog to follow is Richard Veenman (team Pokerstars Online pro Tzen1). He's in that middle ground of having a full time job as well as being a semi-pro player. He has a very good blog documenting the ups and downs of his poker career. I think you'll find there's more to it than just quitting your job and heading to Vegas.I'd post the link but an early comment suggested that isn't allowed.
Feel free to post the link.
Do you miss speedz as much as I do?
that sonofabitch abandoned us when we needed him most. and for what? FOR WHAT?edit:i guess i'll ask danny a question in the spirit of this thing.shia labeouf: i say he will win an oscar someday. others disagree. YOUR THOUGHTS?
Hi.First of all apologize for my bad english. will try to be understandable as much as i can:Dyea. i wanted to say that you had most influence on me on gettin interested in poker. you seem like person whos fun to play, talk, discuss... blabla.nvm:)(1)the most of my "poker knowledge" i learned by watching HSP. so im wanted to know if you know is there some future seasons in planned to be shot? would like to see some newschool (duhamel,marcier,elky...) with oldschool players on same cash/sng tables.Nothing scheduled at the moment.(2)on duke thing. i just wanted to say that you said it all. i dont think that ANY future project of that miss can be successful. im almost 97% sure on that. main reason is that i dont think that any future project of her will be attended by any top pros; no pros no marketing; no marketing no money...think that ever1 are aware of thing that lederer family&co did to poker community. so i think shes a past and my suggestion to you is to leave anna, howard, whole FTP management besides and let that scum drown in their own shit. you did enough and thank you for that. there is nothing left to say anymore. hope that law will do their job now. live your life. they are done, finished, defeated. period(3)im just a student so i dont have too much income to spend on poker. deposited on pokerstars like 100$ 6months ago. and im slowly grinding on 5$SnG 6-max and im like on 500$ now. will try to build my bankroll to 3-4K online and than start to hit some low live cash games (besides ultra low homegames) and 100-200$max buyin turnaments in local poker rooms. will also try to win some seats on some of major tournaments on pokerstars. any suggestions to upgrade; make my plan better?Your plan sounds good, keep it up.(4)So far had few downswings in which i lost like 60% of my bankroll in few hour sessions. wanted to ask you what was your biggest downswing and how you dealt with stuff like that? and what to do to reduce losses as much as possible when downswing comes( :club: )?Man my biggest downswing was "everything" hahahaSo once again big respect from Croatia. hope to have chance to meet you on tables someday :)Cheers!
Shane and I need a wingman tonight. Gonna hit the swingers club, pick up some hoes, then wine an dine them at oscars new joint. Downtown at the plaza like ya didn't know LOL! They got tha golden tee there now so we can gamble like back in tha old days yoWanna meet at whole foods or want us to crash over the wall on alta yo?
Done for a while guys... peace.
mmhmm

wait! I also have a question! have you tried those new keebler cheesecake middles cookies? jesus mary and joseph they're good.

wait! I also have a question! have you tried those new keebler cheesecake middles cookies? jesus mary and joseph they're good.
Wait, place those on a sliding scale with 1 being slightly burned homemade peanut butter cookies and number ten being Girl Scout Thin Mints in the freezer.
What would go a long way is:Mason arriving at my doorstep, shaved body, spray tanned and lypo suctioned with a tray of vegan cookies in hand. Photoshop anyone??? :-)
Pretty odd request; are we about to get a second "out of the closet" revelation in the poker world?Ho well, I decided to give an image at what is going on in that strange DN brain, and its not pretty:mason.jpg

You have posted pictures of the interior of your home in the past and I remember seeing a Golden Tee 05 / 06 (i think). I know that you have a pretty bad ass simulator but was wondering if you still have the GT?Have you thought about upgrading to a 2012 version?, they have the Unplugged software available.Who is your favorite Danette ?would you consider joining the website ... dial a star ??I think you would garner say $20 to $25 a minute. I would call you and chat for two minutes.

Ballon guy,I'm pretty sure DN is suppose to answer the questions...
BG has been answering most of the questions, but this particular one was pretty clearly a joke, since DN himself had answered that question like 5 posts before that guy asked that.

Do you, or anyone, have any video of the 2006 Cardplayer of the Year Award Gala hosted by Brad Garrett. I had it on an old computer but lost it. It had a great impersonation routine you did of many poker players. It would be great to see it again.

What do you play with currently out on the course?Driver:Irons:Wedges:Putter:Preferred Golf Ball:
If you want to get better, gotta play what the pro's play. LDO!