Can you give a little insight as to why you do well against players like Farha Cloutier Devilfish Doyle etc. etc? And can you extend the list a little bit? How much is Phil Ivey winner against you lifetime? 2-3 million or less?
I actually do quite well against Ivey too since we've discussed strategy etc. I feel I have a decent read on his approach. I just feel like I do well against the players mentioned, as well as, say Freddie Deeb and Men Nguyen, because I understand how they think and what spots they just always have it in.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Age 17 for both. I just seem to have been really lucky with that hand when I'm running bluffs with it I seem to flop two pair or better A LOT!

Average player by definition would be 9-1. Above average player probably not any better than 4.5-1.

Do you back anyone? Do you think there is decent money to be made from backing players? Do you ever buy pieces of players?Estimate your ROI in EPT Monte Carlo €25k/€100kEstimate your ROI in WSOP MEIf

doubtful
I know right! It's nothing personal but I think Phil Kessel is one of the worst candidates to lead a team like the Leafs (40 goals or not) that trade is a massive black mark on Burkes otherwise very stellar resume. I'm a lifelong Leaf fan but jeez it seems like we are literally the worst team in the league and it's not even close :club:
What's your current relationship with Phil and Allen? I talked to Phil occasionally, but hardly talk to Allen. I really like Allen, he is an absolutely great guy. He got into a relationship and since then we don't really talk much anymore. I know you say you're friends but could you elaborate? Do you ever call them up just to talk and chill out at each others houses and stuff?Seems like Allen fell off the face of the earth and disappeared and he's one of the best players in the world, but he does go deep in the ME alot
What's your favourite country to go to for a vacation and who and what you take with you?I ask this cause you travel alot for the pokergames and you've been to I think almost all country's!
Barcelona and I usually travel alone, although last time I was there I brought my then girlfriend Kriztina Polgar. We've since split but she is an absolute sweetheart and I wish her the best!
How long (if ever) do you think it will be before Pokerstars is allowed back in the USA? Have you ever seriously considered permanately moving away from Vegas just for online poker? It seems that because PartyPoker has alreeady "paid its dues" to the U.S online landscape that they will have an enormous "leg up" on pretty much any competition once online gambling is legalised nationally in America. What's your thoughts on all of this Daniel?
Purely speculation, but I do believe that Stars will reenter the US market at some point, in some form or another...
It's been a long time people and I have a match lit under my butt and plan on doing what I can to revive the forum a little. Any and all questions, nothing off limits, fire away!
Shane and I need a wingman tonight. Gonna hit the swingers club, pick up some hoes, then wine an dine them at oscars new joint. Downtown at the plaza like ya didn't know LOL! They got tha golden tee there now so we can gamble like back in tha old days yoWanna meet at whole foods or want us to crash over the wall on alta yo?

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it!And YESSS FOR SURE AMSTERDAM COUNTS;) Your kidding me?Yes right;)But believe me, when you ever visit Holland ever again, don't just go to Amsterdam, visit Utrecht too;) it's lovely and not so noisy as in Amsterdam!!!!!

- Other than Poker, what drives you to get out of bed everyday?Lately editing, twitter, my dog, connecting with friends- Does Poker need a commish, if so, who do you think would be the best candidate?I don't think a commish exactly, and the person I think would be the best candidate probably doesn't have a lot of time for that cause he's too busy watching hockey :-)- What other improvements would you make at the WSOP to make the tournaments more spectators/fans friendly?Tough question. Like the iSeriesLIVE, I think being able to bet on it would enhance the experience for a lot of people.

After the main event and 50K chamionship; which poker title would you like most to have under your belt? If and when online gambling is legalised in America, how do you anticipate the landscape is going to change (for better or worse, and pls don't say its going to grow ten fold because thats obvious). Are you beginning to prepare yourself for online legalisation? I know you're not a lawyer but regarding FTP; by the time everything is over like say 5 years from now what are people going to be saying/doing then, as opposed to the very justified with hunt the poker community is currently pursuing? If FTP does pay back its players do you think Lederer and company will come out of hiding if they're not in jail?

HOCKEY QUESTIONS:Based on young talent who is more set up for the future: Toronto or Edmonton? I feel like they are both very similar teams for the last few seasons (and not just because they've resided in the basement). Would it be ideal in the long run for Toronto to keep on tanking this season in hopes for the #1 draft pick? In your opinion, who is else the best player in the NHL today? What's your main reasoning for halting your NHL picks on twitter? I was saw you on TV wearing an Oshawa General jersey (I have one signed by John Tavares so in your face haha). Where did you get your Generals jersey from?Edmonton cause they retain picks. I stopped tweeting picks cause I took it seriously and if I can't devote the time to watching all the games I don't make picks. Best NHL player is a tough one... when healthy gotta go with Crosby I guess. I got it from Tavares' mother.POKER QUESTIONS:What's the biggest/most painful pot you've ever lost on TV?vs Erick Lindgren, worst hand I ever played 9T vs 88 flop 8JQ. Turn 8 river Ace I bet he raised and I paid it off. Terrible.On a scale of 1/10 how likely is it that iSeries will eventually become a TV "home run"?2. It's not at all scheduled for TV, it's web based. As for how likely the web based show will work, I think a sold 8.
the only time i didnt like you, was when you started attacking a person for being drunk while playing (a tv tournament for pro players, Binger one the first)why do you dislice alcohol at the table?
I can assure you, that NEVER happened.
Checkout www.pokervt.com and practice on PokerStars.
HAHAHA I DOOO!!!But thanks anyway, your sweeett!
I forget, but not that lol. I think I thought he had a T and a straight draw
Ivey was sooo close to calling too. The entire table knew Dwan was bluffing. Dwan got away with murder on that hand that pot was huge.
Barcelona and I usually travel alone, although last time I was there I brought my then girlfriend Kriztina Polgar. We've since split but she is an absolute sweetheart and I wish her the best!
So sad to hear. Sorry for asking! But Barcelona is for sure great to go to. I prefere to go to Egypt...lived there also quite some time. And DUBAAI!! Wish you all the best and luck in the world Daniel.Thanks for all your reply!!!!!