• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Age 17 for both. I just seem to have been really lucky with that hand when I'm running bluffs with it I seem to flop two pair or better A LOT!

Average player by definition would be 9-1. Above average player probably not any better than 4.5-1.

Do you back anyone? Do you think there is decent money to be made from backing players? Do you ever buy pieces of players?Estimate your ROI in EPT Monte Carlo €25k/€100kEstimate your ROI in WSOP MEIf

It's been a long time people and I have a match lit under my butt and plan on doing what I can to revive the forum a little. Any and all questions, nothing off limits, fire away!
Hey Daniel,If you could choose 8 other (well known) players to play a cash game with, who would they be?
Hey Daniel,If you could choose 8 other (well known) players to play a cash game with, who would they be?
HellmuthHellmuthHellmuthHellmuthHellmuthHellmuthHellmuth
Any tips on maintaining focus while staying patient at the table? Try to limit use of twitter, texting etc to once per hour. It's super important. I don't always follow this rule but I will be.Thoughts on Survivor this season? Can't stand Coltan. What an awful human being.Going to give us any more hockey picks this season? I take it very seriously and unless I put in the work I don't want to steer you guys wrong. It's a lot of work, so it's unlikely until maybe some playoff series bets.

First thanks for all the YouTube rants - blogs etc. been following you on Twitter lately too :club: Anyway......... 1) Your thoughts on LockPoker? _ Yes Im a US player and no I havent deposited _ I do well enough in Free Rolls for Online play anyway (I do notice ALOT of real miracles (1/2/3 outers) pulled by the 'big stacks" against smaller stacks _though) 2) Do you think Online Poker will ever be "fully available" to US players? 3) Do you plan on playing at FoxWoods or Atlantic City anytime soon? 4) In the mood to Stake? LMAO!!! (Had to throw that at you...LMAO) 5) Your photo Caption should be - "Hey Secret Service Guy - Dont let this guy bluff me out of my campain money" LOL

Have you checked out Micon's Donkdown.com? Would you be a guest on the weekly donkdown radio show?
Please no posting of links to other people's sites.That will get you a one day ban around here!
Very long story but short answer: Liar, cheater, thief. She will screw people over, and has, and will continue to any chance she's given.
Thanks for the reply, and I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really not, but we've heard the short answer before I'm kind of interested in the long one. And, while I'm no great fan of hers my familiarity with her is, as with most people, through her many television appearances. On those, she appeared strident yet intense and earnest in her love of poker.

I'm a 22 year old student who has been a proven winner in local card room tourneys (buy ins 100-500) since I was 18 (last year my ROI was just over 150% over 80-100 tourneys (where some of them were SnGs probably lowering ROI, obv too small a sample but what else is there to go off of post Black Friday)). When I graduate I would possibly consider relocating to Vegas or other gambling venues to give playing for a living a shot for a year or so. With the state of todays games being tougher than when you came up, what size BR would you consider adequate for that shot, grinding tourneys $200-$1000 depending on toughness of fields and cash $1-$3 up to possibly $5-$10? I heard John Little define trying to play for a living without a years worth of living expenses as suicide inducing and that made a lot of sense to me, would you agree?

Any advice for running bad and how to deal? Also, advice on playing faster blind b and m tournaments, such as sats? I never seem to do well in those but those with longer structures I tend to get deeper.

Do you have a favorite breakfast cereal? You may have more than one. what is/are they? I don't eat cereal, I eat what I call "Feggs" in the morning. Tofu scramble with cumin, soy sausage, tomato, onion, spinach, mushroom. Yum.Does your house have a pottery room?I have three dedicated pottery rooms. One for creating, one for baking, and one for drying. My life's passion obv.

I find myself believing you about Annie without knowing more. I say this because I'm sure you're aware that your words about her leave you open to all kinds of slander/libel litigation, to which the best defense is truth. In other words, she can't sue you for slander/libel if all of what you're saying is true. And as far as I can tell, she's letting it all go. Conclusion: You're right.

Do you remember Ryland trolling this forum back in 2006? If so can you forgive him for being an immature clown? lol
Yes, no, he's the worst

How you want your future to look like? And how long you will keep playing poker? You have ever been in Holland before?I've so many questions for you.I am happy I can ask you on this way.I always follow you on twitter and I always watch pokergames when you play.I really think I know how you play, so it would be my wish to play with you once.Maybe on pokerstars.You use there your own name?But for sure that will be different cause then I cant see your face:D and I can read your face;)Your the best!Lots of love,Camie

A while back i dreamt i play bridge with Antonius as my partner VS Negranue-Greestein. For some reason you (Daniel) decided to lead the king of spades against my 7NT. I had AQJT in spades as declarer. The only lead that would allow me to make the contract..Daniel, why did u make such a foolish lead?

How did you end up getting so close with Allen, Phil, and John?Any funny stories with them from back in the day?You should talk about stories from these guys in your "degen story of the week" in your weekly rant
Well the only true "degen" was Ivey. I'll try to think of some fun stories, I have a good Ivey degen story that I'll save for a future vlog.
A while back i dreamt i play bridge with Antonius as my partner VS Negranue-Greestein. For some reason you (Daniel) decided to lead the king of spades against my 7NT. I had AQJT in spades as declarer. The only lead that would allow me to make the contract..Daniel, why did u make such a foolish lead?
Yea Daniel,What the heck?Leading the Ks?