• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

thanks..first one to post a trade for the .50 will be appreciated.Im giving a free quarter away..so .50 for .75 next year..First one gets it

thanks..first one to post a trade for the .50 will be appreciated.Im giving a free quarter away..so .50 for .75 next year..First one gets it
I'll do that trade Serge
ty very much..I am picking up John JayPittsburgh pitching..Putting me .50 over cap temporarily..Please someone trade me .50 to make my roster legal.I believe that works now.
no can do jon jay
I went ahead and added games on the 7,11,13,14,15 of April. All days are against a different teamHow are we doing the playoffs? Like last year?
Do we have an official schedule posted somewhere?I am assuming April 7th is opening day for us. EXCITED
Do we have an official schedule posted somewhere?I am assuming April 7th is opening day for us. EXCITED
yeah, weekly schedules are in the game day trash talking area. If you want one all together let me know and I'll post it.

EVERYONEPlease check your rosters/spreadsheets over before the season so I know we have everything right. I make lots of mistakes but you'll never find them if you don't look.And Serge or Andre.. one of you please post your trade in the transactions so I can make the adjustments

EVERYONEPlease check your rosters/spreadsheets over before the season so I know we have everything right. I make lots of mistakes but you'll never find them if you don't look.And Serge or Andre.. one of you please post your trade in the transactions so I can make the adjustments
Matt, I did check my team and it looks good (that everything is correct, as we know my team stinks).
Matt, I did check my team and it looks good (that everything is correct, as we know my team stinks).
I will crush you

I am entertaining offers for the following players: 3B David Freese STL $1.50, $1.50, $1.50, $1.50 (UFA)1B Daric Barton OAK $1.25, $1.25, $1.25, $1.25 (UFA)OF Melky Cabrera SF $0.50, $0.75, $1.00, $1.25, $1.50 (UFA)OF Matt Joyce TAM $0.25, $0.25, $0.25, $0.25, $0.25 (UFA)1B Paul Goldschmidt ARI $0.50 (RFA)

anything you're looking for?AND2012 EI PLAYERSI'm using yahoo's projections so if you want a different EI please post. if you don't respond then I'm leaving the player below as your EI. Please respond on the fcbl forum or here and I'll change if you want.Monkeys: CanoGo Bears: EllsburyUdogs: PujolsMustangs: BraunDouches: BautistaBobbles: ReyesHurricanes: KinslerWhalers: Carlos GonzalezBeavers: FielderBroadway: Miguel CabreraIngmen: Hanley RamirezBulls: Lawrie

anything you're looking for?
Depends on which player(s) you're interested in.Throw some names out from your roster and we can start from there. Others on my team are also available.
I am entertaining offers for the following players: 3B David Freese STL $1.50, $1.50, $1.50, $1.50 (UFA)1B Daric Barton OAK $1.25, $1.25, $1.25, $1.25 (UFA)OF Melky Cabrera SF $0.50, $0.75, $1.00, $1.25, $1.50 (UFA)OF Matt Joyce TAM $0.25, $0.25, $0.25, $0.25, $0.25 (UFA)1B Paul Goldschmidt ARI $0.50 (RFA)
I may be interested in freese paul or jocePm me some offers on what your looking for and maybe work something out
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...