• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

Game day threads have been created*. If people are interested or want I can also make individual team schedules and make a TEAM PAGE for each team if you want but I'm not doing shit unless you tell me.* Please let me know if you see any errors

curious, what do you mean? I was in on the bidding, and I cant recall....was this the guy that Serge got that put him over?
Yes, I know I was bidding on him too, then Serge went over and Danny said it was ineligible.
So let's see what we can do for you, Mr Wayne.. I have a Mr Chone Figgins who might interest you. How about that first waiver spot?
Sorry no interest in Figgins.BTW, I had my web site guy tell me that someone from Illinois clicked on my website. I told him I know who it was.

I initially said he was ineligible, however it was then decided to let the Francoeur bid stand, and serge will have to immediately acquire additional cap to make his roster legal.I didn't notice that he also left without a second pitching team, so he'll have to pick one up from the quarter pile. He'll need to acquire an additional quarter to facilitate this too, or drop someone.

As for Steve-o, I really do have Castro available. Not sure why you think he's jokey available, but he is awesome and $0.50. Also Danny Espinosa is available. Both MIs.
yeah but what are you looking for?and gahhh Serge's team is a disaster right now :club:
yeah but what are you looking for?and gahhh Serge's team is a disaster right now :club:
Potentially roster help, but I'm mostly offering it to Steve because I'd like high picks, and I know Steve is happy to trade them for good roster players. But I'm not selling them cheap of course, I'd likely be looking for at least a 1st-rounder for Espinosa, and more than that for Castro.
Whats wrong with my team..i will do the pickups shortly..with respect to the money issue, can someone swap me some cap for next year?It was honest mistake, others actually made the same mistake but they didnt get stuck with the player.Thanks
you answered your own question
I dont get it.I left early and I m picking up players today..My team is better than your team if thats what you are implying.the players i pick up are insignificant monkey **** eaters.
Whats wrong with my team..i will do the pickups shortly..with respect to the money issue, can someone swap me some cap for next year?It was honest mistake, others actually made the same mistake but they didnt get stuck with the player.Thanks
quarter pickups are not starting yet. you can drop any players that are illegal an/or put on your team automatically after you left.i think you need to trade for 0.75 but you'll have to doible-check the amount =, and you also have the option to drop players.francoeur is yours.
dannyg always full of baby and wife-related excusesgrow up manI read this thread purely for drama
sadly, biatch is not in the league, so little childish drama. though, impressively, he still has been the source of the majority of it...

I will attempt to get the contacts and crap in order then we can pick up players. Too much if a cluster flack right now. Entry of time before the season of you all have to wait a couple days.

ok so im confused..I cant pick up players today?When can i pick them up?
I know you're busy, but you need to keep up with this thread at least. As per a post on the last page, we're not starting $0.25 pickups yet. Going to wait until rosters are corrected after the various auction mishaps to make sure its clear to everyone how many $0.25 pickups everyone needs.Once we see that, we'll look at whether the $0.25 pickups will be done as a clusterfleck or do a really simple snake draft to avoid anyone getting much of an advantage. either way, it'll be simple and fast, since the remaining players pretty much all suck, and its more important to get everyone's roster full and legal.
Anyone have any hand puppets?
uncalled for.