• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

I cant confirm, but I would probably be able to. Going to be out Sunday, but should be back in time.

If Steve can, let him do it, but if he cant and your stuck, I will make sure Im there.

Thanks guys, you guys are the best.

I've got a real life friend who I'm hoping will cover the auction, and then get intrigued and want to take over the team, but if he falls through, I really appreciate having you guys willing to cover.

I will let you know as soon as possible so you can plan your sunday accordingly

no worries, Arp, you gave us plenty of notice. It's a fantasy league, not a hostage situation, wouldn't want anybody to stay in who wasn't enjoying themselves.

<mean-spirited comments redacted>

Dubey, if you want anyone to look at the roster to help make roster freeze-related decisions, I'd be happy to take a peek. I'm not fully up to date on fantasy baseball these days, but there aren't usually that many borderline decisions, so if an independent view would help, just give me a shout.

After a bit of a tumultuous offseason, the 2016 auction went off without a hitch on Sunday.

We are down to a 10 team league with no divisions, and I think it is going to work out really well.

Auction was pretty crazy, as a lot of teams had a lot of money to spend.

I thought I had a pretty good auction, and I am heading into 2016 with the anticipation of being a contender.

I'm relying heavily on the farm system that I've been steadfastly developing for the last few years. The following call-ups will be making their Bulls Debut this season:

Carlos Correa

Kyle Schwarber

Rougned Odor

Anthony Gose

Kevin Pillar

full roster is here:

fcbl.jpg

I think I paid or traded for a $12 Pedroia last year. How the small mighty mouse has fallen.

I like the look of your team Dubey, very nice!

mostly because I really only know AL, and most of your guys are from there, so.....

I think Pedroia was $12 2 years ago, I think I got him at the auction last year for $5.50, and felt pretty good about it.

The only real regret I have is if I was willing to go $23 on Rizzo, I probably should have gone higher on Trout and/or Harper (I think they went for $25, and $23.50 respectively.)

It hurts my eyes to see Correa. One of the only draft picks I ever really hit on.

how did you get him/from who? I cant even recall who I traded him to....Josh maybe?

before last season, I traded Goldschmidt (on a really good 3 year contract) + Harper (on a really cheap 1 year contract, but coming off a down year) for Correa and Austin Meadows (both on the farm).

I'm going to end up with 6 years of a top 3 shortstop, so it's working out well for me, but josh probably got the better of this deal, getting 1 year of MVP level Harper, and 3 years of near-MVP calibre Goldschmidt.

Considering, at the time, Harper was coming off a bad year and Correa hadn't taken an MLB at bat yet, I think both sides of this deal ended up being "best case scenario"

• Like 1

Good looking team Dubey. The mighty Cowgills have taken notice.

I may try to do another preseason rankings writeup if I can find time this week. I have you, Andre, Jay, and myself in the top 4 on first glance. I think playoff spots 5 & 6 are going to be a battle amongst the remaining teams. Doesn't seem like anybody is in full rebuild mode this season so it should be competitive.