• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

Its probably on the site and ill check..but when is the draft and roster dates

we don't have a draft date set yet but we're looking for opinions from everyone on the fcbl forum.

the rules state that there will be a Roster Freeze annually, exactly two weeks before the draft date. All players who are not re-signed or returned to the farm team (subject to eligibility) by the roster freeze are considered free agents. however I feel like we've done a week or so before. Just as long as I have enough time to finish everything before the draft.

Keep in mind the draft isn't done on yahoo anymore. We do it offline and I enter all of the stuff manually.

REMINDER: don't forget to post your offseason transactions at the FCBL forum. Roster freeze is only 3 days away. Sunday March 1st at 11:59 PM EST

I want to ask a favor. I am leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend and won't be back til around midnight Sunday/Monday. I have little free time. Is it possible to extend the deadline by 2 hours? I can see myself finalyzing everything at 1:00am in the morning

I am excited for this league..

To Steve..

How come i have a very low cap, half a farm team, and no superstars..

LOL..

To Steve..

LOL..

He sold a lot to win a championship

To Steve..

LOL..

Ha, good luck. As John pointed out I sold it all to win a championship. No it's a shell of a team. Sorry. At least I grabbed One of the best prospects last year!

For the Toronto guys, whats up with Pompey? I drafted him last year. He really wasn't on my radar but I am reading some things that say he is in their plans for this year

For the Toronto guys, whats up with Pompey? I drafted him last year. He really wasn't on my radar but I am reading some things that say he is in their plans for this year

He will have every opportunity to play every day

Pompey probbaly won't be a great fantasy player, with too many Ks for our format, but SBs are big in this league and if he comes out well, he might have some good value because of that.

Sorry if my questions are stupid as still trying to learn all the rules as i go along..

Why was Dalton Pompey not eligible? What the minimum number of games a player has to play

Thanks

Pompey is on a farm team

my bad..I assumed since he was available on Yahoo, I can get him...

Thanks..

there's no way for us to separate the farm guys on yahoo, unfortunately. Most of the top FAs on the player list are also on a farm. You could always use the flag and mark farm people on your watch list so it's easier to tell who is on a farm already.

there's no way for us to separate the farm guys on yahoo, unfortunately. Most of the top FAs on the player list are also on a farm. You could always use the flag and mark farm people on your watch list so it's easier to tell who is on a farm already.

Ya no problem now..I have the spreadsheet open to the farm guys..Its good that there is a list with all of them..Makes it very easy..