I dont get it.I left early and I m picking up players today..My team is better than your team if thats what you are implying.the players i pick up are insignificant monkey **** eaters.
your team was better than my team the past two seasons and I still finished ahead. I'm messing around. Settle.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

It was honest mistake, others actually made the same mistake but they didnt get stuck with the player.Thanks
"stuck" with the player? Im confused, are you unhappy you ended up with Franceour? Aren't you happy that the commish allowed you to keep a player you couldn't afford?Id be happy to give you a player with a lessor salary for him, if thats what you need to create cap space.

The only other mistakes I can remember was when someone nominated a player that was already owned so it they can't be stuck. You took a player by bidding money you didn't have. Due to the system it was a completely honest mistake and you seemed that night to want to be "stuck" with that player so we said fine. Now it seems u are saying we are forcing you. Which is it. Do whatever makes you happy but please don't make it seem like we are punishing you in some way. We aren't, and we are not treating anyone else any differently like u seem to be claiming.

Alright, I haven't heard any opinions on snake draft vs free-for-all for the quarter players, and several people (including those involved) have not yet corrected their roster. As a result, I had to make an executive decision, which I don't like doing.Here's how it will work:- Steve and Matt will continue to correct where they can. They are not responsible for anything though, and anyone stuck with an illegal roster on gameday will receive an automatic. Anyone who has not done so yet - review your auction results and determine any errors, like auto-drafted players after you left, and post in the relevant "Fixes" thread in the FCBL forum.- Anyone wanting $0.25 players to be added since they left the auction early should PM me their selections, in order. It would be helpful if you could also advise how many open 'slots' you think you have. All PMs must be received by Monday at 10pm EST.- I will post all picked up players in the Transaction forum on Monday evening. The picks will be determined by a snake draft, using last year's standings, for anyone that submits a list to me.- Since it is a 'snake' draft, people would be smart to send more selections than they have slots.

For everyone:Free agency officially begins Tuesday, at 12:01am EST. Sorry I couldn't pick a better time, but Yahoo doesn't have timestamps, only the dates. Any transactions dated earlier than March 27 will be reversed (other than for the $0.25 requiring teams).So everyone needing quarter players needs to PM me by monday at 10. all players still available will be open to everyone on tuesday, for $1.Note that, while everyone can make FA transactions starting on Tuesday, some people will be picking up $0.25 players while others will be getting guys for $1. All $0.25 pickups must be completed by Wednesday at 11:59pm EST. Anyone who needs $0.25 pickups but does not make them by that deadline will only be able to pick up free agents for $1, and must either trade for $0.25 players or make whatever cap arrangements are necessary to do so.

I have a little free time so I'm doing stuff on yahoo and spreadsheets.Ingmen: I count 27 players which is over the limit.Did you mean to draft Ruben Tejada? Just asking because he was a quarter

Ah, I didn't know we were looking for opinions. I would have voted free for all since that's how it's always been done.The waiver order on the yahoo site needs to be reset.Yahoo does do timestamps.

Alright, I haven't heard any opinions on snake draft vs free-for-all for the quarter players, and several people (including those involved) have not yet corrected their roster. As a result, I had to make an executive decision, which I don't like doing.Here's how it will work:- Steve and Matt will continue to correct where they can. They are not responsible for anything though, and anyone stuck with an illegal roster on gameday will receive an automatic. Anyone who has not done so yet - review your auction results and determine any errors, like auto-drafted players after you left, and post in the relevant "Fixes" thread in the FCBL forum.- Anyone wanting $0.25 players to be added since they left the auction early should PM me their selections, in order. It would be helpful if you could also advise how many open 'slots' you think you have. All PMs must be received by Monday at 10pm EST.- I will post all picked up players in the Transaction forum on Monday evening. The picks will be determined by a snake draft, using last year's standings, for anyone that submits a list to me.- Since it is a 'snake' draft, people would be smart to send more selections than they have slots.
i pm you my list ..... done
Ah, I didn't know we were looking for opinions. I would have voted free for all since that's how it's always been done.The waiver order on the yahoo site needs to be reset.Yahoo does do timestamps.
Let's see...Section IV: WaiversEach owner will be assigned a waiver number. In the first year, it will be determined by the reverse of the snake draft order. Every subsequent year it will be determined by reversing the previous year's point totals.Does this mean better record or more points?Because another place in the rules it has"* You win your match by having your team total more points than your opponent. A win will earn you 2 points, a loss will be 0 points, and a tie (after EI) 1 point."and if it's better record then here is the tiebreakerStandingsTie-breaker:1. Wins2. Head to head record3. Most points for, in head to head matchupsand Mustangs would be ahead because he won 4-2 last year vs the Bulls

Everything should be updated on yahoo and spreadsheets besides a few issues below.Few things from doing spreadsheets and updating yahooIngmen: I count 27 players which is over the limit. Did you mean to draft Ruben Tejada? Just asking because he was a quarterUnderdogs: Dan, is Overbay supposed to be .25 instead of .50? Mustangs: Have 21 players which is under the limit, needs 1 more pitching, and current has $0 in capHurricanes: Want to make sure the last 3 .25 players were taken intentionally and not just to fill up rosterBulls: Do you want Lawrie and JD Martinez to be on your farm or on your pro roster? If farm then we need to drop them on yahoo and if pro roster then I need to add them to spreadsheetWhalers: Jon Jay pickup? Was this discussed at the draft when I wasn't there or ? And I assume Plouffe, Heisey, and Donaldson should be on roster but I need confirmation.

Hurricanes: Want to make sure the last 3 .25 players were taken intentionally and not just to fill up roster
I've already dropped those 3. I left early and filled my queue with crap so pitchers wouldn't be nominated.
I've already dropped those 3. I left early and filled my queue with crap so pitchers wouldn't be nominated.
alrighty, should be up to date
Thanks for the info on timestamps, I didn't think they did. I'll make better deadlines using that in the future.We'll get the waiver order right before the season, good catch.Thought I'd been clear that I wanted opinions (I always do!) - I agree that it would be best normally to keep things as they are, I just didn't want to get into a situation where there was confusion as to how many pickups each person should have. Then some guys might have to be dropped, and others would want the opportunity to get them for $0.25 (since they would've if the other person hadn't made a mistake), etc. Seemed like that could make the $0.25 situation drag on, which would be really bad as rosters get finalized.

REMINDER- Anyone wanting $0.25 players to be added since they left the auction early should PM me their selections, in order. It would be helpful if you could also advise how many open 'slots' you think you have. All PMs must be received by Monday at 10pm EST.- I will post all picked up players in the Transaction forum on Monday evening. The picks will be determined by a snake draft, using last year's standings, for anyone that submits a list to me.- Since it is a 'snake' draft, people would be smart to send more selections than they have slots. Send me your picks, by tonight. I'm still missing from a few people who need $0.25 players!

Thanks for the info on timestamps, I didn't think they did. I'll make better deadlines using that in the future.We'll get the waiver order right before the season, good catch.Thought I'd been clear that I wanted opinions (I always do!) - I agree that it would be best normally to keep things as they are, I just didn't want to get into a situation where there was confusion as to how many pickups each person should have. Then some guys might have to be dropped, and others would want the opportunity to get them for $0.25 (since they would've if the other person hadn't made a mistake), etc. Seemed like that could make the $0.25 situation drag on, which would be really bad as rosters get finalized.
I posted above about the waivers. I just don't know what the wording means.
Let's see...Section IV: WaiversEach owner will be assigned a waiver number. In the first year, it will be determined by the reverse of the snake draft order. Every subsequent year it will be determined by reversing the previous year's point totals.Does this mean better record or more points?Because another place in the rules it has"* You win your match by having your team total more points than your opponent. A win will earn you 2 points, a loss will be 0 points, and a tie (after EI) 1 point."and if it's better record then here is the tiebreakerStandingsTie-breaker:1. Wins2. Head to head record3. Most points for, in head to head matchupsand Mustangs would be ahead because he won 4-2 last year vs the Bulls
WAIVERS ABOVE if someone tells me how it's supposed to be then I'll change them.andMustangs: Have 21 players which is under the limit, needs 1 more pitching, and current has $0 in capWhat are we doing about this?
WAIVERS ABOVE if someone tells me how it's supposed to be then I'll change them.andMustangs: Have 21 players which is under the limit, needs 1 more pitching, and current has $0 in capWhat are we doing about this?
I'll get a waiver order to you whenever I get the chance. Don't remember how the tiebreakers worked out.Mustangs are required to trade for cap or make drops to get under the limit, and they'll be picking up a $0.25 player and a $0.25 pitching.
for a player signed for .25 buyout, is the buyout for .25?
I'm almost certain the answer is yes since a guy signed for next year cannot be just dropped so the minimum buyout would be $0.25
I'm almost certain the answer is yes since a guy signed for next year cannot be just dropped so the minimum buyout would be $0.25
thanks, Steve answered on the forum so I took it down and instead decided to direct my post at serge
FYI for anyone looking (ex Serge):I have $0.50 in cap to trade.
Dont think you can trade cap to sign the quarter picks up dale.But im sure you can after the quarter players are filled in
Dont think you can trade cap to sign the quarter picks up dale.But im sure you can after the quarter players are filled in
Technically no trades are allowed until then, but it isn't a big deal if people want to make trades now. The only thing that can't happen is, for example, if a team has 25 players and no cap, they can't acquire a quarter, then grab a quarter player. The quarter players are only for those who left the auction early, since by doing so, they accepted they'd be getting the scraps.