Did we decide what to do with the order. May as well set it based in last years final standings in case someone is expecting it. Doesn't really matter but it probably will be less of an issue that way. I sadly don't know last years standings though.
Yeah, doesn't matter to me.Last year's standings, reversed:IngmenHurricanesMustangsBullsWhalersUnderdogsDoucheGatorsBeaversBobbleheadsMonkeyballersBroadwayGo BearsUDogs/Dgators and Bulls/Mustangs were tied, and I don't know who was ahead in the tiebreakers. Just pick whichever though, doesn't matter enough.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

Yeah, doesn't matter to me.Last year's standings, reversed:IngmenHurricanesMustangsBullsWhalersUnderdogsDoucheGatorsBeaversBobbleheadsMonkeyballersBroadwayGo BearsUDogs/Dgators and Bulls/Mustangs were tied, and I don't know who was ahead in the tiebreakers. Just pick whichever though, doesn't matter enough.
So this is the waiver order too?

Alright, first off, thanks to everyone for your calm, patience, and for not travelling to Halifax and ripping my head off for deciding to do it on Yahoo instead of MSN. What a shit show. Next year, on MSN, I promise. If I say differently next year, please direct me to this post, and I promise to do something unpleasant to myself as an apology.Seriously, thanks everyone. I know some people will respond to this thanking me, Matt and Steve. And while that is appreciated, if every single person wasn't so patient and understanding with the whole thing, this league could be over today. I mean, that was just bad.So long story short, everyone's roster is going to be messed up. Fixing that will be a three-step process. Each step will be completed before the next begins, for reasons that are necessary. Normally we just start picking up $0.25 players immediately after, but too many players are effected to do that, IMO. Opinions are welcome, but I just think too many roster spots are involved, and people's rosters have too many mistakes to do that. So my suggestion is this:Step 1:In the FCBL forum, I have created a "fixes" thread for each team. Go there, and post what is wrong with your roster. This might include:- guys picked up after you left- guys picked up illegally - farm players, etc- players with the wrong salary. i.e. if a person who was auto-drafting nominated someone, then you bid on them at $0.50, and no one else bid, you should get them for a quarter, not $0.50.- your roster is illegal because you overbid a player- This does not include normal mistakes. So if you accidentally clicked Tyler Greene's name, like I did, earlier, then you don't get to fix that, because that's just a normal mistake and nothing illegal.No trades, pickups or drops are allowed at this. I'll ask Steve or Matt to lock all transactions in Yahoo for now, to prevent anyone from doing things before reading this.Step 2:We'll correct rosters. This will include adding, dropping and trading players as necessary. People who are calling up farm players can do so. People who are trading to fix a cap error can do so.Step 3:Picking up $0.25 players. We can discuss whether this should be done by free-for-all or by some sort of quick, simple snake draft. We may have to use the honour system, since more information will be available that time - people should not abuse the fact that they got a few days longer to figure things out, and they should not take a player they never would've taken a few days earlier. There'll be no way to prove this of course, but in general I hope people will be honest about it. I know some people just skipped it, not planning on doing any research until the next day, so there'll be no accusations either way, I promise.Any comments/questions/improvements are welcome. For now, I'll ask everyone to go through their Yahoo roster and post everything thats wrong. I'll update mine tonight as an example.In the meantime, Steve will make fixes where he can. He won't be able to do everything though!

Everyone can go ahead an drop their 'wrong' players and pick up any farm callups.
Farmers cant be added yet because all the players are on waivers.It must have gone really bad after I left. It was slightly fubared when I left but nothing out of the ordinary for yahoo.
Farmers cant be added yet because all the players are on waivers.It must have gone really bad after I left. It was slightly fubared when I left but nothing out of the ordinary for yahoo.
It was nothing insane, just a lot of mistakes (not people's fault). I may be overestimating, but it seems more fair to get rosters right before we start doing $0.25 guys in case people over/underestimate how many they need due to errors that aren't their fault.You're right on the farmies - Steve may be able to manually add those. In fact, he'll be able to manually fix a lot of mistakes, but we want to make things easy on him. Appreciate if everyone could fill out their "Fixes" thread today on the FCBL forum to get everything right asap!

I went ahead and added games on the 7,11,13,14,15 of April. All days are against a different teamHow are we doing the playoffs? Like last year?

Can I pickup Cepedes now or do I have to wait until he has played 1 game?
I think this is a waiver issue, also. I think you are #1 but not sure how the waiver is set
I went ahead and added games on the 7,11,13,14,15 of April. All days are against a different teamHow are we doing the playoffs? Like last year?
That's sweet Matt. Little round-robin. Are we playing each team in our division once each?
Can I pickup Cepedes now or do I have to wait until he has played 1 game?
Yep, have to wait until he plays a game.
That's sweet Matt. Little round-robin. Are we playing each team in our division once each?
we can do that if you want but I just went all out random so if anyone wants to complain they can blame randomness.
You have to wait 1 game.Had you heard of him before last night?
The answer is yes and no.The reason for that answer is because I got a PM from a person (who shall remain nameless) asking me to trade my waiver. I of course thought why would he do that? I then checked into it and realize why.So I guess the answer is yes before last night but no before 2 weeks ago.BTW, been working like a dog at work. Have not been on the boards too much.
The answer is yes and no.The reason for that answer is because I got a PM from a person (who shall remain nameless) asking me to trade my waiver. I of course thought why would he do that? I then checked into it and realize why.So I guess the answer is yes before last night but no before 2 weeks ago.BTW, been working like a dog at work. Have not been on the boards too much.
My guess is DaddyG. :club:

So let's see what we can do for you, Mr Wayne.. I have a Mr Chone Figgins who might interest you. How about that first waiver spot?