As far as I'm concerned, it's serge. Though it does bother me that he couldn't make the deadline everyone else did, serge has done enough in all respects of this forum and his friendship with many of its regulars to earn the benefit of the doubt. If he comes on and says that he will be committed to the league going forward, then he's in. If he doesn't think he's able to do commit to meeting deadlines and setting lineups, then we'll find someone else. I'll be disappointed that he didn't give us notice before a really important deadline, but i'll forgive him if he posts some cute baby pictures and agrees to at least one Damian Cox or Steve Simmons rant a week until the end of the season.If there are still no picks made by tomorrow, then we'll move on, but I'm sure serge will at least stop in to say how he feels.
I have no issue with any of that.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

As far as I'm concerned, it's serge. Though it does bother me that he couldn't make the deadline everyone else did, serge has done enough in all respects of this forum and his friendship with many of its regulars to earn the benefit of the doubt. If he comes on and says that he will be committed to the league going forward, then he's in. If he doesn't think he's able to do commit to meeting deadlines and setting lineups, then we'll find someone else. I'll be disappointed that he didn't give us notice before a really important deadline, but i'll forgive him if he posts some cute baby pictures and agrees to at least one Damian Cox or Steve Simmons rant a week until the end of the season.If there are still no picks made by tomorrow, then we'll move on, but I'm sure serge will at least stop in to say how he feels.
Thank you Monsieur Danielle..I have set aside 3 hours this evening for the purpose of this ..If you guys are ok with this, please keep me in.Again I apologize for the tardiness...I apologize for holding you guys back.I am 100% into this pool...Thank you very much
Thank you Monsieur Danielle..I have set aside 3 hours this evening for the purpose of this ..If you guys are ok with this, please keep me in.Again I apologize for the tardiness...I apologize for holding you guys back.I am 100% into this pool...Thank you very much
Thanks serge. We've had some complaints and some support, but we'll all be happy to have you if you are committed. I appreciate you setting aside the time for this and the auction (March 22nd!), and if you have any concerns going forward, there'll never be any issue with someone leaving, if they're able to give appropriate notice.I don't think you'll need 3 hours this evening...15 minutes should do it!Glad to have you back.
Glad you are staying serge. Did you go on yahoo and join the league and set your keepers?
Im registered..Ok now Ill go set my keepers
I think im done..I think...I signed 3 RFAsDid I miss something?Thanks
Looks fine, though I haven't done the math.On Yahoo, just make sure that both your current players under contract, your newly-signed RFAs, and any pitching is listed with your keepers. Once saved, you should be able to go out, access your keepers again, and see your selections. If you can, you've done it right.Glad to have you around, looking forward to the auction!

Yahoo is a big flaming pile of shit. I hate it. I have spent all morning dealing with finalizing keepers and trying to set up the draft but the system is stupid and looks like I have to manually add keepers to teams which makes no effing sense to me at all. Then it will add a keeper cost and then I have to use that against what each player has to spend, which I haven't finished doing either, and people need to confirm those numbers as well which no one has all weekend. This is way more work than I planned on. I leaving for the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get back to it and figure it out tonight or tomorrow. Has anyone decided who is taking over the yahoo part of this deal in case people forgot that I said I would not do any admin work during the season?

Yahoo is a big flaming pile of shit. I hate it. I have spent all morning dealing with finalizing keepers and trying to set up the draft but the system is stupid and looks like I have to manually add keepers to teams which makes no effing sense to me at all. Then it will add a keeper cost and then I have to use that against what each player has to spend, which I haven't finished doing either, and people need to confirm those numbers as well which no one has all weekend. This is way more work than I planned on. I leaving for the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get back to it and figure it out tonight or tomorrow. Has anyone decided who is taking over the yahoo part of this deal in case people forgot that I said I would not do any admin work during the season?
If you would like to give me access and let me know what needs to be done...I have some time today.
That is absolutely insane. If it keeps making things this difficult, we'll just have empty rosters going into the year, with each team being allocated only their available cap to spend, and everyone will be responsible for picking up their keepers as free agents.The above is really not such a bad solution, so no one should spend a ton more time trying to get it better.
QFT

I'm in the 8th and 9th round of our AL-only keeper pool. You are allowed to pick anybody as long as they haven't played a single MLB game. I just took Hyun-Jin Ryu & Suk-Min Yoon. I think they'll both be the Yu Darvish of 2013. Hopefully they get drafted to the AL.

Cancel that for now. Yahoo league is fubared. Anyone willing to do the auction on MSN? If not, then make your email public on our league and I will grant you access to try and fix it.

I think we should stick with Yahoo if at all possible, even if the rosters and auction amounts aren't right. Doing it on MSN really sucks, and takes more prep than I think most people are doing. Again, we'll see what kind of state we can get the Yahoo league into, but we can always add players to our roster after as free agents. So long as everyone has enough of an auction budget to make their picks (even if its too much, because we can't reset it), then we "should" be ok...

I have started to create a temporary free pool on poolexpert.com. It will expire in 21 days but hopefully it serves it's purpose long before then. This can be used in the event Yahoo is still ****ed come Thursday.Also, I only have $1.75 to use at auction on a max of 2 players so I can run the draft on MSN if we need to. It's only a matter of keeping track of a few things. I can even keep track of time during bidding and add 10 more seconds when someone bids in last 10 seconds. I think it's easily doable considering this is not a full draft and every team has a partial roster to begin with.In order for a draft to run smoothly on MSN we would need a window open and restricted only to the auction (no chit chat).I'll be back around 5:30-6:00 tonight and can get to work on whatever method we attempt.Breathe, Steve!Any Jin updates?