Just wanted to say sorry. I'm not working with Andre. I don't even know who Andre is. I just picked the guy I didn't know ad pretended to be his co gm. I didn't think anyone would actually believe me. But then I got some trade offer pms and thought it would be funny to bargain a deal for a team that really wasn't mine. Sorry to all the people whose time I wasted sending trade rebuttals for when it really wasn't my team. I'm sorry. I'll leave.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

Just wanted to say sorry. I'm not working with Andre. I don't even know who Andre is. I just picked the guy I didn't know ad pretended to be his co gm. I didn't think anyone would actually believe me. But then I got some trade offer pms and thought it would be funny to bargain a deal for a team that really wasn't mine. Sorry to all the people whose time I wasted sending trade rebuttals for when it really wasn't my team. I'm sorry. I'll leave.
I still love you. Just maybe think more about who something is going to be funny to before you go with it, since you're often funny and often annoying. If somehow those trade talks had happened in public for instance, that might've actually been funny!So yeah, we might need another GM. I'll discuss further in the morning, and hopefully get in touch with serge to make sure he wasn't hit by a car or affected by whatever took over Chris in the golf pool.

Im talking with serge on twitter. He says he is out of town with no computer but should be able to get on tomorrow, so it's up to you Danny on what you want to do.

I still love you. Just maybe think more about who something is going to be funny to before you go with it, since you're often funny and often annoying. If somehow those trade talks had happened in public for instance, that might've actually been funny!
Everyone's a critic.

I was out of town, or else I would have texted Serge.....but ya, I knew he was out of town too, so it might have been tough.Hopefully he'll be able to take care of it tomorrow.

Yeah not like he hasn't had weeks to do it before leaving town but whatever. I set mine way back around 2/11. I canceled the deadline for keepers. It's set again for tomorrow at midnight. Not out of kindness but out of my desire to not have to sit there next Thursday night building a team that didn't set their keepers like everyone else did.

So, can we confirm serge will actually do his roster and contracts today? Serge? If so, I'm inclined to let it slide, mainly because there was no advantage gained, and finding someone else at this late hour would be a hassle. Plus, its Serge, and we all know that he wasn't doing this just to gain an extra day or two on someone he was not sure about. His RFA's are nothing special, and I think its better for the competitive balance of the league if he gets to keep a few of them.Having said that, I welcome anyone's opinions on this, either publicly or privately.I will be asking serge to commit to the league's deadlines in the future. I know he, and others, are not huge baseball fans, and maybe a fantasy baseball league hasn't increased their interest like it has for some of us. I know there is at least one, and maybe more people interested in joining the league, so anyone not interested is welcome to bow out. As a favour to your buddies, I just ask that you do so in a way that gives your replacement adequate time to prepare.

So, can we confirm serge will actually do his roster and contracts today? Serge? If so, I'm inclined to let it slide, mainly because there was no advantage gained, and finding someone else at this late hour would be a hassle. Plus, its Serge, and we all know that he wasn't doing this just to gain an extra day or two on someone he was not sure about. His RFA's are nothing special, and I think its better for the competitive balance of the league if he gets to keep a few of them.Having said that, I welcome anyone's opinions on this, either publicly or privately.I will be asking serge to commit to the league's deadlines in the future. I know he, and others, are not huge baseball fans, and maybe a fantasy baseball league hasn't increased their interest like it has for some of us. I know there is at least one, and maybe more people interested in joining the league, so anyone not interested is welcome to bow out. As a favour to your buddies, I just ask that you do so in a way that gives your replacement adequate time to prepare.
I have no problem with it being late. It happens.BTW, I have been also very tardy on things. Have not had the time to prepare for anything. I will try to be a little more proactive going forward.

There is a difference between being late and not partipating at all. As of last night each gm had logged in that day except 2. You Wayne, but you logged in on the 12th and completed your things. Serges last login was August of last year. This isn't being "late" IMO. If you don't want to be in the league then do be it. Don't screw us over by pulling a Nell. And if you want to be part of the league, the awesome, just at least act like a partipating. This whole process started on 2/11.

I tend to agree with Steve on this one.Obviously real life is always going to be more important than fantasy baseball, but we all had plenty of time to get this stuff done. I'd like to hear a legitimate commitment to the league from serge. Of course, not everyone us going to take it as seriously as myself and a few others do, but nothing will kill a league worse than absentee managers. Either you are in or out, but if you are in, then be all the way in, and if you are out, we need to know ASAP so we can make other arrangements.

So how long are we going to wait? I would really like to put an end to the keeper timeframe so I can see if this is actually going to work like we thought. I also need to go through and clean up the spreadsheets and confirm everyone's available cap. I think the writing is on the wall. Let's find a replacement and see if we can't get this shit together before Monday.

So how long are we going to wait? I would really like to put an end to the keeper timeframe so I can see if this is actually going to work like we thought. I also need to go through and clean up the spreadsheets and confirm everyone's available cap. I think the writing is on the wall. Let's find a replacement and see if we can't get this shit together before Monday.
I posted my salary info in my contract/signings thread.Hope that helps a bit.
Zach, you would love this league, whether you want to believe it or not.Fantasy baseball is like a stats geek's dream.
Agreed. I admit, I lied that Zach was interested. But that before, this is now. Live the moment buddy. I nominate Zach. Even if he can't get a position as a GM, I nominate Zach to work with Steve/MrDannyG in an administrative position in the league.
Zach, you would love this league, whether you want to believe it or not.Fantasy baseball is like a stats geek's dream.
I'm not much of a stats geek.I like the simplicity of the FCHL's scoring way more than I like Adam's Yahoo League, for example. In fact, I don't like the Yahoo league at all.