• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

IngmenDerrek LeeBrade HawpeJ.D. DrewRick AnkielIvan RodriguezTim BeckhamConnor JacksonMiguel TejadaPat BurrellWhich one of these guys isn't showing up, Wayne?
Here are the guys who are not showing up.
Here are the guys who are not showing up.
I'm too lazy to check all of them, but I think a lot of those guys are either minors (Beckham) or haven't signed yet. On a quick review, none of those guys are in Yahoo's database. I didn't account for situations like that. Not sure what the best solution is. Once all keepers are set and the deadline has passed, I'll compile a list of all those guys. If there's only a few more, then we can look at picking random pitchers and subbing them for those guys for the purpose of the auction. If there's a lot, and subbing in players would be too annoying, then we'll just have to do without, we'll add up how many players/salaries people have for people not showing up on their team, and we'll go from there.Steve can adjust how many dollars we all have at auction, so the important thing will just be to make sure people know how many players they need, and they have the right dollars to spend.
The following people have posted contracts:JayDaleSteveDaveJPJohnWayneArpAndreDannyGThe following people have confirmed their keepers are set in Yahoo:DannyGSteveDaveJPDaleWayneJohnAndreArpTime is short people, make sure you get your roster set!
For contracts, waiting on:SergeMattFor yahoo, waiting on:SergeMattJayPlease get those contracts in and rosters set. Today is the last day. I know both Matt and Serge are aware of the deadline and planned on checking in today, so I'm not too worried.Everyone who has done them already, thank you. But it is worth double-checking, especially your contracts because those will not be able to be changed after the fact. I will try to go through today and make sure everyone's were calculated right, but I may not have time.

Last call for:Eduardo Nunez 2B/3B/SS/MI/CI/UNew York Yankees- can be signed for 1 to 5 years at $1.00 per yearOakland Athletics pitching- can be signed for 1 to 5 years at $0.75 per yearJoe MauerC/1B/CI/UMinnesota Twins- can be signed for 1 to 5 years at $16.75 per yearWillie BloomquistSS/OF/MI/UArizona Diamondbacks- can be signed for 1 to 5 years at $1.00 per year

Jacoby ellsbury & Ben zobrist are available guys from gobears. Cheap prices too signed.Contact me if interested. Andres busy right now but I have been given permission to work out the deals.

I've submitted my stuff on the forum and through yahoo. Sorry for being so slow. I'll get into the mode once we get rolling.

I know this is a big hassle for some of you but it is the best that can be done unless someone has the means financially and/or professionally to create a site like the old FCHL site or something similar.This is a link to the 2012 Farm RosterOn auction night have this page up in your browser and you can search before you make your nomination. I could take the time and search all 166 players to see if they are in the yahoo database and then create fake teams in the league for them but that will jut be a big waste of time and make the long process of the auction draft longer because those other teams would need to be participants of the auction draft and since they will not be present it will create a clusterfuck of a situation. It takes 30 seconds to search if you are unsure. You can do at anytime, preferably before your actual turn but either way, this is just how it is going to be. Sorry.Starting tomorrow I will create the same type of sheet for roster players. If we all did our keepers correctly the yahoo database should be correct for the FA draft but I will do it nonetheless so we have it.I will also post up a sheet on what pitching is available tomorrow as well one I see which RFA pitching teams remain unsigned.

So anyone know someone interested in taking over a team? I asked Biatch but he has too many leagues going as it is, plus he is helping Andre. Not trying to jump the gun but as of a couple hours ago when I looked, serge hasn't been on the fcbl site since 8/25/11. Chances seem to be slim that he is going to get keepers and contracts done by midnight. We need someone who will participate. None of this is sudden or wasn't talked about adnaseum here and there. Sorry again by jumping the gun, hopefully I am putting my foot in my mouth but I think it is clearly safe to discuss the elephant in the room.

Ya, sorry guys. I'd love to help, but I'm already in an AL-only keeper league with a bunch of friends here in Ottawa, and I don't really want to root for anyone else. It's hard enough being in like 6 NHL keeper leagues, so with baseball, I think I'm just going to stick to one. Also, I'm helping Andre out, so I don't think it would be fair to everyone else if I was running two teams.

I think serge will come around, but if we are out of fcp options I have a friend who would be a good GM. He's a habs fan though and that would be a poor trade, so let's go serge!