• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

thanks guys. thats pretty much what i was thinking. i want to try to keep cody ramus if possible, i dont even know much about him, but everyone in my league is a die hard jays fan, so they have a boner for this guy, so i think i can get the farm if i can hold onto him. There's a blog about my league, it isn't that great, but i like it. http://fantasybaseball73491.tumblr.com/Here's a link to my team, the Home Run Hotties. http://fantasybaseball73491.tumblr.com/pos...-300-1-4-miguel

I'll set my keepers tomorrow night or Wednesday. I've been busier than normal recently. And I'll update the spreadsheets with contracts and whatever trades happened tonight. Please look your stuff over after I edit stuff because I'm bound to make mistakes.

What do u guys think of this trade I got offered? It's an AL only keeper league head to head standard categories.Prices mean nothing to me because all these idiots are overpriced. I'm in it to win it this year bc my team is stacked with fielder, Miguel Cabrera, and a few others.I receive Carlos Santana Evan LongoriaShin Choo ChooPeter BourjosHe receives:Joe MauerAsdubal CabreraDesmond JenningsColby Rasmus
bahaha, too bad Biatch, this was definitely a win for you. Santana and Longoria are the two best players in the deal. Bourjos is probably better than Rasmus. Using Andre's matchup a little different:Santana > MauerLongoria > JenningsChoo > CabreraBourjos > Rasmus (not by much)you win everywhere. Try to re-do the deal, but keep Santana and Longoria on your side, and you're set. Mauer is going to be a good player for a long time, but it might not be at catcher, and it might be for only 100 games a year if he can't keep healthy.

The following people have posted contracts:JayDaleSteveDaveJPJohnWayneArpThe following people have confirmed their keepers are set in Yahoo:DannyGSteveDaveJPDaleWayneTime is short people, make sure you get your roster set!Note - for any traded players, they should not be chosen as keepers by either team. The acquiring team can sign them to a contract of course, but they won't be on your yahoo roster, so you can't 'keep' them. I will keep a log of any traded players, and we'll use the first round or two at the auction to set this right by having the acquiring teams 'bid' on them, at their prices. So Steve will go into the auction without Aramis Ramirez on his roster, and with his salary available. The first person to nominate will nominate Aramis Ramirez, and Steve will bid on him at $5.25 or whatever his 2012 salary is. This should only take a few minutes and will make sure all the rosters are right for the auction.

I did my keepers is it not showing?Dont no if i did it wrong
You did them in the forum. I have no idea if you did them in Yahoo or not, it doesn't show either way. That's why I'm asking people to just say whether they're done or not, so I can chase people if they haven't!I'll mark you as done on Yahoo.
Not everyone shows up on Yahoo but I did put down my keepers from what was listed on my roster
Thanks Dale and Wayne. Who doesn't show up on your roster Wayne? The only guys who shouldn't show up are either guys who haven't played in the MLB, or guys who were on your roster at the end of last year.It isn't a big deal if a few guys don't show, but please keep track, and we'll make sure to get them on at the start of the auction, so everyone's roster can be right for the auction.
Thanks Dale and Wayne. Who doesn't show up on your roster Wayne? The only guys who shouldn't show up are either guys who haven't played in the MLB, or guys who were on your roster at the end of last year.It isn't a big deal if a few guys don't show, but please keep track, and we'll make sure to get them on at the start of the auction, so everyone's roster can be right for the auction.
I think some of my keepers are not showing up. I will double check tonight.

IngmenMatt WietersDerrek LeeIan StewartBrade HawpeJ.D. DrewTodd HeltonGarrett JonesJuan RiveraNick SwisherLuke ScottCasey McGeheeRick AnkielTony Gwynn Jr.Ivan RodriguezTim BeckhamConnor JacksonWilson ValdezMiguel TejadaPat BurrellJosh WillinghamRonny CedneoRyan HowardHouston PitchingColorado PitchingWhich one of these guys isn't showing up, Wayne?

The following people have posted contracts:JayDaleSteveDaveJPJohnWayneArpAndreDannyGThe following people have confirmed their keepers are set in Yahoo:DannyGSteveDaveJPDaleWayneJohnAndreArpTime is short people, make sure you get your roster set!

And what is the penalty for not signing contracts before the roster freeze? How much extra time are you going to end up giving? And if the keepers aren't set then the fa draft becomes really really ugly and long.

And what is the penalty for not signing contracts before the roster freeze? How much extra time are you going to end up giving? And if the keepers aren't set then the fa draft becomes really really ugly and long.
Anybody not signed before the roster freeze becomes a free agent. I won't say "no exceptions" in case someone gets hit by a car or something, but pretty much, no exceptions. If you are reading this and aren't in the hospital right now, please go post at least a prospective contract list. It'll only take a couple minutes. You can change it later. If you get hit by a car, and wanted to change something, we'll let you.If the keepers aren't signed it'll be a hassle for sure, but should only take a few minutes at the beginning of the auction to set things right if we come prepared. I will come with a list of players that need to be added to rosters, and I will direct traffic until that process is done. Even if a team or two forgets keepers, it isn't the end of the world, though yes, it will be very annoying and add several minutes to everyone's time.I really hope to see confirmations - either in this thread or the FCBL forum from every single person by tomorrow evening. Setting your keepers takes like 45 seconds. I know we're on short notice here, and I apologize. The two guys who do most of the admin for the pool off-season (hat-tip to Matt for all his in-season work, and his offers to do the off-season stuff as well) had or are having babies, and I appreciate how patient everyone has been with my procrastination.