• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why you are asking me   I guess he is better than Julio and Enrique

alrighty, I made a schedule for 90 games. You play each team in your division 12 times and out of division teams 5 times.   The regular season would start April 2 and end Saturday, August 9 (4 game

download it to your phone and watch it while commuting

More important messages up at the FCBL forum. I've updated and closed all the polls, and results are up with a few changes. I've also put a few things up to a re-vote where the initial vote was unclear. At least one of these is a really important rule, so I encourage everyone to check it out.I've also posted the following message there, but will re-post it here. It is absolutely critical everyone follow these steps in the next few days. If anyone is going to be too tight for time to do it, please get in touch with me and we'll work something out.Roster Freeze deadline will be Wednesday, March 14 at midnight EST.Before then, everyone must do the following:In Yahoo:- you must select your keepers. Do this by going to your roster page and following links. This step is critical, since otherwise your players will appear to be available during the auction, and it'll be really confusing.- Keepers can be selected and re-edited until the deadline, which will match our roster freeze deadline. You need to add everyone who is already signed on your team AND anyone who you are resigning.In the FCBL forum:- indicate if you are sending a farm player back down to the minors- indicate any players you are resigning, including original salary, tier, position and cap hit- for additional clarity, would be appreciated if you also listed any players you are not resigning/dropping. this is not mandatory.- Everyone will have a thread in the contracts forum. Once you've selected your keepers in Yahoo, please post a message accordingly in that thread. This is important so we know who to chase, because I don't think there's any way for me to view who has selected their keepers (or not) until after the deadline.Additional:- Roster Freeze is also a trade deadline, so post any swaps to the transaction forum before then.- I will set up another couple teams in our league, and add everyone's farm players (that are in Yahoo) to them, so there won't be any confusion during the draft.- Anyone applying for any tier exceptions - i.e. if you have a player assigned to a tier, but you know that the player won't qualify at that position in the future (see rules for a further explanation) must apply to the commish via an FCBL PM no later than March 13 at midnight EST.So please, everyone get to those keepers! Time is short because your commish is a procrastinator (sorry!) and just had a kid (not sorry!) so we've only got a few days.

I am entertaining offers for the following:C Joe Mauer MIN2B Kelly Johnson TOR1B Daric Barton IF Daniel Murphy NYM2B/SS Clint Barmes PITDH Travis Hafner CLE3B/SS/OF Willie Bloomquist ARIOakland PitchingSS/3B Eduardo Nunez NYYFeel free to ask about anyone not listed above.

Aaron Hicks is available. He is an RFA and can be signed long term for $1.50. I need a couple decent MI's and a 3B and all my picks are available.PM me at FCBL or at my iBeaver account here.

I am in trade mode too - hoping to look at things tomorrow at work. I'm always interested in pick, and definitely looking to pick up some cheap pieces.Pedroia, Youkilis, McCann and Kurt Suzuki are very much available.Jesus Montero could be available for the right offer.Would be interested in picking up some cap for this year too.

The following people have posted contracts:JayDaleSteveDaveThe following people have confirmed their keepers are set in Yahoo:DannyGSteveDaveTime is short people, make sure you get your roster set!

Thanks dudes. Steve brings up a good point. If you make a trade, don't keep that player. To get everyone's cap, players and the player pool right, we'll use the first few picks of the auction to accomodate any trades. So for instance, the first nomination should be Aramis Ramirez, who Steve just traded for, and he'll bid for him at his proper salary.This shouldn't take long and should only involve a few players. We'll discuss in-auction.

I am entertaining offers for the following:C Joe Mauer MIN2B Kelly Johnson TOR1B Daric Barton IF Daniel Murphy NYM2B/SS Clint Barmes PITDH Travis Hafner CLE3B/SS/OF Willie Bloomquist ARIOakland PitchingSS/3B Eduardo Nunez NYYFeel free to ask about anyone not listed above.
Oakland Pitching can be signed for 1 - 5 years at $0.75 per year.
Feeling... a little blue?
Really?I mean overall I don't care but I find it amusing that the rare times I see you post here it is usually to troll serge. It seems like you are being biatch like and we all know how you reacted to that. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about trolling, it's all fun and games, but it's just funny to see people get bent out of shape about getting trolled yet go out and troll others.
I needed a refresher so maybe someone else does too...1B2BSS3BCCCICIMIMIOFOFOFOFOFUtilUtilPitcher
Oh yes, I have my handy dandy reference for figuring out what I am doingC RuizC Avila1B Fielder2B UgglaSS Escobar ???3B RamirezMI AltuveMI UribeCI PenaCI DunnOF GrandersonOF EthierOF JacksonOF GordonOF Huff UT PaganUT P Texas B LaPortaB PierreB KouzmanoffB WiggingtonB B B BP Cinci
Really?I mean overall I don't care but I find it amusing that the rare times I see you post here it is usually to troll serge. It seems like you are being biatch like and we all know how you reacted to that. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about trolling, it's all fun and games, but it's just funny to see people get bent out of shape about getting trolled yet go out and troll others.
The play on words was too delicious to pass up... I try not to troll b/c the annual rites of spring have gone beyond schadenfreude** except for the tweet thread

What do u guys think of this trade I got offered? It's an AL only keeper league head to head standard categories.Prices mean nothing to me because all these idiots are overpriced. I'm in it to win it this year bc my team is stacked with fielder, Miguel Cabrera, and a few others.I receive Carlos Santana Evan LongoriaShin Choo ChooPeter BourjosHe receives:Joe MauerAsdubal CabreraDesmond JenningsColby Rasmus

What do u guys think of this trade I got offered? It's an AL only keeper league head to head standard categories.Prices mean nothing to me because all these idiots are overpriced. I'm in it to win it this year bc my team is stacked with fielder, Miguel Cabrera, and a few others.I receive Carlos Santana Evan LongoriaShin Choo ChooPeter BourjosHe receives:Joe MauerAsdubal CabreraDesmond JenningsColby Rasmus
You'd get the best guitar player in that deal.
I'd take itSantana > Mauer (I think that one season where Mauer showed power was a mirage)Longoria > CabreraChoo < JenningsBourjos = RasmusThe outfielders are a flip as I think he has the edge but you're getting two decent players especially if they bat Bourjos near the top of the order. Getting Longoria who's the biggest stud in this deal makes it a good trade for you