11/12 Division Winners

They are probably not going to catch the Rangers for the regular season title..However in the Playoffs more variance and they can win in a few rounds, maybe avoiding the Rangers
I've never placed a bet on this site, but for the stanley cup winner it has a clear playoff description, for the conference champion bet it doesn't.
I've never placed a bet on this site, but for the stanley cup winner it has a clear playoff description, for the conference champion bet it doesn't.
I thought it was weird too - checked the rules though and it confirmed that division was for the regular season, but conference and stanley cup (of course) was based on playoffs.
Just checked Dallas' schedule...wow. They play SJ and Vancouver 3 times each in March/April. Their last 5 games are against @Vancouver, @ SJ, SJ, @ Nashville, St. Louis. Rough.Pittsburgh has a pretty easy schedule heading out. Rangers is not bad either, but not as easy as Pittsburgh's.
Any other schedules from March til end really stand out for you? Good or bad. Im trying to figure out my goaltending for one of my pools, and wins are huge. I have Lehtonen, now Im considering moving him based on the schedule you pointed out. :club:
Any other schedules from March til end really stand out for you? Good or bad. Im trying to figure out my goaltending for one of my pools, and wins are huge. I have Lehtonen, now Im considering moving him based on the schedule you pointed out. :club:
Sorry, only cherrypicked a few that i thoughy were bet considerations. i haven't looked at any i didn't write about here.
  • 3 weeks later...

Update!Atlantic:NYR - 1.58PIT - 2.35PHI - 19NJD - 24Southeast: WAS - 1.83FLA - 2.5WIN - 8TB - 23CAR - 66Northeast:BOS - 1.066OTT - 7BUF - 56Central:St. Louis - 1.18DET - 5.5NAS - 14Pacific:DAL - 2.2SJ - 3.9PHX - 4.7LAK - 4.9

Some big movers since last time, with St. Louis over 5:1, now a big favourite. Ottawa has moved up a little, though Boston still a heavy favourite. San Jose has fallen a lot. I liked Dallas at 29, and wow, would I love to have them now at that price, but their schedule is still tough. I might look at betting San Jose at 3.9. San Jose has two more home games than Dallas and 3 more than Phoenix, and we all know they can win home games. They've got a western back-to-back at Calgary tonight, then play Nashville and Detroit so if they can snag a couple wins there, they'll be right in the mix. They play a home and away game with LA, DAL and PHX, so the division is really up to whoever gets hot. That sounds like a recipe for Phoenix most years, but they've lost 3 straight home games, and lost to Minnesota and Columbus in the last week, then have a tough western road trip next week, and play St. Louis down the stretch twice. Bleh, would love to pick someone out of that race, but it'll be tough. Dallas seems like the smart play, but their last 4 games are @ SJ, vs SJ, @ NSH, @ St. L. Awful.Washington still the favourite in the loser division, but Florida's odds improving based on Winnipeg's fall. Still think Washington should not be that heavily favoured, but Florida isn't really that good a bet. I'd like to bet WAS now to hedge, but probably won't at that price.PIT is a big mover of course, now just a small 'dog. Seems insane that PHI is 19:1, being only 4 points back of PIT, but the Crosby and hotness factor coming into play. Again, seems like I should be hedging on the Rangers, but meh, I don't have that much money on the line.Thoughts?

World Championship odds - funny that bet365, catering mostly to Canadians, has Canada as the favourite. Ladbrokes, a British site, has Canada 4th! What do you think?Bet365:Canada - 3.4Russia - 3.5Sweden - 5Finland - 5.5Czech - 7USA - 21Slovakia - 31Germany - 51Ladbrokes:Russisa - 3.25Finland - 3.75Sweden - 4.5Canada - 4.75Czech - 8.5USA - 26Germany - 34Slovakia - 51At 4.75 and 26, US and Canada seem pretty generous, no?

As for divisional bets, the Senators appear to be losing too many games, and Boston should walk away with it. Vancouver is still locked up, and doesn't look like St. Louis is getting caught.Florida is looking very strong, which will be a nice little win for me. Pittsburgh is a small favourite right now, which would be another nice win, though they'll need to stay hot.Pacific is the only interesting race:LAK - 1.95DAL - 4.8SJ - 4.9PHX - 4.9LAK - I checked this out because I was hoping LAK was 3 or 4:1, and they've been looking great lately. No way they're that big of a favourite though in such a tight race. Their next 3 are against St. Louis, Boston and Vancouver, then a few easy games, then home and home against SJ.DAL - Home against VAN and CGY, then a Western trip to VAN, CGY, EDM, SJ in 6 days, finish against SJ, NSH, St. L. Ouch.SJ - fate is in their own hands with 2 each against LAK, PHX and DAL. Also Boston, Colorado, Anaheim.PHX - two each against St. Louis and San Jose, plus home games against Anaheim, Colorado, Columbus. Finish off @ Minnesota.Out of all those, I like PHX the best. Well, I like LAK the best, but not at those odds. Dallas' schedule is painful. SJ has a lot of tough games, and are notorious chokers. PHX will be in touch against St. Louis, but has the most winnable games. Unfortunately, they've also played an extra game.Probably will put a small bet on Phoenix to make it exciting.Thoughts?