My Current Top 10 Drops1)

2)
3)
4) Borgore - Nympho5)
6)
7) Bassnectar & Datsik - YES8)
9)
10)
Yeah, Im a Skrillex fiend, DONT JUDGE ME MOTHERBITCH! He's a fucking genuis and you all know it! His latest EP Bangarang has landed and it's pretty sick. Not as good as Scary Monsters imho, but still pretty mind blowing, kinda like Bad was to Thriller,. The track Ive picked of that album for this list is his collaboration with The Doors, "Breakin' a Sweat". Its got a very catchy hook and a fantastic drop, probably my favourite track at the moment.Ive also been listening to a lot of deadmau5 recently. Wasn't really into it at first as I found it a little to mellow for my liking but ive really grown to like his more ambient melodic sound after jamming a 5 hour poker sesh listening exclusively to his tunes. Raise Your Weapon has been nominated for a grammy this year along with Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. Im pretty sure Scary Monsters is gonna edge it out just because of the pure epicness it provides in terms of hyping up ecstasy users with it's FUCKING EPICALLY SICK classic drop, but Raise Your Weapon is still one of the most amazing tracks i have ever heard and certainly deserves the recognition just as much. The subtle drop wrapping around that melodich chorus is ingenuis and a lot more mature than Skrillex's in your face bass lines. Moar Ghosts and Stuff is also a track that I enjoy by deadmau5, a more up beat tune that ive always enjoyed. Im also now a massive fan of Nero as I recently saw them at the Big Day Out music festival! It was pretty amazing so Skrillex's remix of their hit Promises makes the cut. I like the remix more because it just has that extra bit of oomph that the original is lacking. Original mix is still a fantastic song though, dont get me wrong.Borgore and Netsky both make the cut because I saw them at Rhthem and Vines last year. Borgore's track Nympho still has one of the sickest drops ive ever heard, I guess that's why people call it "Gorestep". Netsky's remix of Rusko's "Everyday" is also a mind blower in my opinion, especially when played very loudly. I'd also like for you guys to note my 2nd pic, Tiki Taane and Crushington who I also saw at Rhthem and Vines last year. Pretty sick track that I would think a lot of American/European people havent heard.Also Wondawulf's "Too Hot for Drumstep" is a little bit of a less predicatable pic, a pretty catchy tune in my opinion and provides an interesting fusion of dubstep and drum and bass that I hadnt heard before when i first listened to it. Check it out. The bassnectar/datsik track is something my mate showed me about a month ago. I was pretty impressed so thats why it makes the grade, nice touch of reggae music that i found interesting.So anyways, thats my top 10 drops. It changes all the time but thats the current. If you dont like it, suck my balls.What's yours???
because we don't like awful music? nah, try again.
With all due respect, thats a pretty ignorant thing to say. Music is music, it's an artist expressing him or herself. Just because you dont like a certain type of music doesnt necasarily make it bad, it just means that personally its not the kind of thing you like to listen to, which is perfectly fine, its your opinion. But it is ignorant to say that it's "awful" just because you dont like it. When the beatles came out a lot of people thought it was "awful music" to. Alot of people also thought Eminem was awful. And Queen. And System of a Down. Nirvana. Kanye West. But these people ended up revolutionising music.
It's not that we don't like electronic music. We just don't like you.
Lol, Thats a pretty anti social thing to say man...
tell us about what has been going on with your life sick boy... you always had funny/fake stories that entertained me
Lol yeah what I can i say, I joined this forum when I was like 15. I turn 20 in a couple of weeks. I guess we all used to say stupid shit when we were young, it's a part of life. Ive always liked you though, since day one. You're a cool dude imo. Good sense of humour.
My top 2 drops are eye drops and elbow drops off the top rope.
I chuckled.

Btw just for the record, a "drop" is the part in the track where the beat drops. It usually follows "the build up", which is typically used to build up excitement at the start of the track.

Btw just for the record, a "drop" is the part in the track where the beat drops. It usually follows "the build up", which is typically used to build up excitement at the start of the track.
just for the record, I was trying to make an indie electronic list that didn't include anything from 2007
just for the record, I was trying to make an indie electronic list that didn't include anything from 2007
Lol, why, was 2007 a bad year for electronic music?Im listening to your list now. Ive never heard of any of these artists. Its good.I like that radio dept. track, your 4th pick, sounds like a happy tune. Makes me want to go for a jog or do a movie montage with my girlfriend, hahaha. Im gonna download it.And your 5th pick, that Purity Ring track is pretty sick to! I like it a lot, all your tracks are really happy and mellow sounding. That Yelle track is exhibiting positive vibes.Bizness is good track to that ive never heard before, it sounds like it has some reggae influences in there. Very interesting sound your listening to, im more into the darker, harder bass sound but this stuff is also good for chillin out imo. Im buzzin out that i havent heard of any of these people.
Lol, why, was 2007 a bad year for electronic music?Im listening to your list now. Ive never heard of any of these artists. Its good.I like that radio dept. track, your 4th pick, sounds like a happy tune. Makes me want to go for a jog or do a movie montage with my girlfriend, hahaha. Im gonna download it.And your 5th pick, that Purity Ring track is pretty sick to! I like it a lot, all your tracks are really happy and mellow sounding. That Yelle track is exhibiting positive vibes.Bizness is good track to that ive never heard before, it sounds like it has some reggae influences in there. Very interesting sound your listening to, im more into the darker, harder bass sound but this stuff is also good for chillin out imo. Im buzzin out that i havent heard of any of these people.
2007 was pretty incredible
(album version is way better)
(officially released march 2008, but the album leaked in 2007)