Do You Like Jko?

So the other night, I sat down at my computer and thought I'd play with it for awhile. I wanted to poker but I can't poker as easily as I used to. Even so, I've found that I like JKo. I've found that I also like 2Jo instead of waiting all night to see a big pair. I've found that there are a lot of ways to play with it, and it's nice to see my girlfriend play with it too. Sometimes she'd prefer her pocket rockets, but I love JKo against her big pair.

• 2 weeks later...
So the other night, I sat down at my computer and thought I'd play with it for awhile. I wanted to poker but I can't poker as easily as I used to. Even so, I've found that I like JKo. I've found that I also like 2Jo instead of waiting all night to see a big pair. I've found that there are a lot of ways to play with it, and it's nice to see my girlfriend play with it too. Sometimes she'd prefer her pocket rockets, but I love JKo against her big pair.
loooooooooooool JKo against a big pair is like 30% at best! Why would you love to get it in as such an underdog and lol at the 2Jo comment, suited maybe, but J2o is like one of the least playable hands in poker, it sucks!
SHUT THE **** UP