• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he in the Hollywood shows? I don't know who this is.
Do you know him now? His song right before the room cuts was pretty great.
That cop was annoying. Why does she love Joy to the World so much?
My goodness she was awful. I hated that lady.
It's definitely just an act, but I love the Asian guy. Thought he was genuinely funny.
I was rolling when he said, "Hey Cowboy, I'm sorry but I said some really terrible things about you to the camera." I loved the faux apology.

I was laughing super hard when he said, "talks a lot of craps" and "check season 11 of American Idol"... it was awesome. It was pretty great that Philip Phillips and the black dude were dying also.

The girls don't matter anyway. Again this season the guys are just way way stronger.

only one i really disagreed with on the boys side was the 17 year old black kid that was the 'ladies man' or whatever. I liked his voice a lot.more of Tyler's ass please! wait, what?

I like the Korean guy, but don't think his voice is that great.
I like his voice 85% of the time and then you catch that asian dialect which throws me off a bit. He's no Arnel Pineda, but he's entertaining

Philip Phillips is still my guy to beat.ps. AI came in 2nd place in total viewers last night for the first time in 5 years.

only one i really disagreed with on the boys side was the 17 year old black kid that was the 'ladies man' or whatever. I liked his voice a lot.more of Tyler's ass please! wait, what?
he is probably the guy they let back.
I'm enjoying this season and the guys are outstanding.
Just wondering. Which guys are your favorites? For me most of them are just OK. Drummer dude has a great voice, but I cannot stand his over the top personality. Crying guy ("To sum it up in three words: I want to sing") is completely overrated. Vanilla ice has a good voice, but nothing special. Korean guy is meh as a singer. Sideshow Bob is good. The young kid has a good voice, but don't like how he uses it.A couple of the girls are good. The chick who sang "Georgia" (bigger girl working at a winery), 2 of the blondes are good (Tall 16 year old and short girl). Don't like the Asian (Filipino?) girl. Overall I don't think that the talent is that great this season. Maybe I'll change my mind as the Live Shows start.

guys I really like: Philip PhillipsJoshua LedetCreighton FrakerReed Grimm ( although he's weird, his talent is undeniable)Aaron BrockColton DixonHeejun Han ("I want to show America that Asian's can be good at more than just the SAT")

I'm sad to see Reed go, but man is he a weirdo. I was really surprised they didn't save Aaron.

I would have liked to see them give hallie day another chance. I was surprised that reed didn't make it but I'm glad he didn't after seeing him perform tonight. He needed a coach or some kind of helper to tell him to stop acting like an idiot because it affected his performance tonight. He wasn't as bad on Tuesday.They really need Jimmy iovine on that show. Or just someone who is going to be more honest. Steven Tyler can be funny during the auditions, but he is worthless as a judge.

I would have liked to see them give hallie day another chance. I was surprised that reed didn't make it but I'm glad he didn't after seeing him perform tonight. He needed a coach or some kind of helper to tell him to stop acting like an idiot because it affected his performance tonight. He wasn't as bad on Tuesday.They really need Jimmy iovine on that show. Or just someone who is going to be more honest. Steven Tyler can be funny during the auditions, but he is worthless as a judge.
I think the producers had him on for that specific reason. They need someone who is going to be critical.

The judges really bring this show down. "America's choices" were mostly decent choices, then the judges threw back in 3 lame potatoes. Fat Mexican guy? 0 star potential, very ordinary voice, nothing unique or memorable about him. No chance of making it to the finals.Long curly haired falsetto guy? So 90s. Not current or relevant at all. Terence Trent D'Arby already happened, nobody cares anymore.Erica Van Pelt? Chubbier, poor man's Kelly Clarkson wannabe. Great voice for a wedding singer or a karaoke hero.And they pick these three over more unique and memorable people like Reed Grimm who I LOVED and Jen Hirsch who was likeable and soulful.Out of the people that made it into "America's" top 10, not many stand out as having star potential. Heejun is adorable and funny but his voice won't cut it for long. Hollie, Jessica and Shannon are all ballad queens who will fall down on versatility during theme weeks (Out of the three, Jessica has the best lungs). Jermaine the "gentle giant" is boring and soporific. Joshua the gospel guy has a great voice but I question who his audience is. Phillip Phillips doesn't capture the imagination; if he wins it'll be the same road as Kris Allen and we'll all forget about him within a year.Who has a shot? Skylar's boundless country girl energy reminds me of the blonde country girl from last season, so maybe she'll draw the country vote and make it deep. Elise has the most distinctive voice out of the girls and she can play piano, but with good song choices she might do well.My pick early on is Colton Dixon. He is cute, the girls will go crazy for him, he can belt, and he might become the straight (?) version of Adam Lambert and take it home.We shall see. I'm more interested in The Voice at this stage.