• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had to pick two people on this episode to go onto another survivor for entertainment stake, it would be colton and kat i think. colton bc he is such a villain. and kat for comedic relief.

Christina: Probably the worst player ever to make the final four.Kim: No surprise.Sabrina: Surprisingly incompetent at final tribal. I don't know where she was going with her line of argument, but it was useless.Kat: Good to see she redeemed herself a bit.Coulton: Totally unsatisfying explanation. It makes me hate him even more. I get the feeling he and his friends live in this sheltered, mean-spirited little world, and even seeing how terrible it looks on TV, they still don't even realize the depths of how terrible of a person he is. I felt sorry for him mom trying to defend him, she seemed like she had class.So three people coming back, the Med Squad. Coulton is obviously one of them (boo), and I'm guessing the guy who got the infected leg (was that Jonathan?). They seemed to show the other was Burning Man Mike. I've always thought he should come back, he was one of the best players ever (he killed a pig!), but by now he'll be the old guy of the group, right?I really don't want to see any more of Coulton, I hope he's the first one off. I like to think humanity is better than that.

Wow I won, awesome. So as explained earlier here are the payouts:1st $197.13 CDN2nd $97.13 CDN3rd $57.13 CDN1st $197.13 CDNGovernator Pick: Kim2nd $97.13 CDN or $94.20 USA see paypal conversion belowChicagoMike22 Pick: Sabrina3rd $57.13Serge/Ottawa_Biatch Pick: Chelseasurvivor9420.jpg

Wtg, Gov! (rigged lol)Kat - Where did that come from? Shocked and impressed the hell out of me.Alicia - Wow...Special Ed for you, girlChelsea - Good speech but too little too late. You really didn't do muchKim - Congrats, nice job, but face it...you were up against a bunch of idiots and/or people who didn't have the balls to shake things up and take a riskLooking forward to Colton getting his face bashed in next season...

Kind of a luckluster finale IMO.No one else really deserved to win, Kim played with mainly morons. Chelsea proved to be no threat, everyone else saw her as Kim's puppet (which was pretty much true).A little surprised that Troyzan voted for Sabrina, very surprised that Kim also won America's favorite, I would've voted for Troyzan.

As for the 3 returnees next season: Joe Dowdle from Tocantins was the one forced out with the infected leg. He's a good bet to come back.My 2nd guess would be Russell Swan from Samoa (black guy with the dreads who forced a stoppage mid-challenge with a heart condition).For the 3rd, I think maybe Mike from season 2 that fell into the fire.If he's too old, I think they might bring back Jonathan Penner again from Cook Islands and Micronesia. One of Probst's favorites and has a good relationship with CBS.

Mike from season 2 was so so awesome. It was a terrible loss for that season. However, the game has changed a lot since he last played, and he probably wouldn't be so dominate this time around. (not to mention being 10 years older. He would definitely still be young enough to play. I think he was only around 40 at the time.)

As for the 3 returnees next season:Joe Dowdle from Tocantins was the one forced out with the infected leg. He's a good bet to come back.My 2nd guess would be Russell Swan from Samoa (black guy with the dreads who forced a stoppage mid-challenge with a heart condition).For the 3rd, I think maybe Mike from season 2 that fell into the fire.If he's too old, I think they might bring back Jonathan Penner again from Cook Islands and Micronesia. One of Probst's favorites and has a good relationship with CBS.
I'm pretty sure one of them is Coulton. They showed body shots of the people returning, and one of them had on a pastel polo shirt and was the right shape for Coulton.
I'm pretty sure one of them is Coulton. They showed body shots of the people returning, and one of them had on a pastel polo shirt and was the right shape for Coulton.
Definitely possible, though in past preview clips for seasons (fans vs favs, heroes vs villains), they showed a ton of former survivors and not all of them were in the show.I could see him coming back because he's so fresh in the viewers minds having been on just last season, and he always provided a soundbite.The reason I'm not so sure is that he could've been so over the top politically incorrect that CBS doesn't want to risk bringing him back.Some villainous characters are more polarizing, You love them or hate them, or love to hate them. Russell did some devious stuff, but I loved watching him and even rooted for him. I loved his gameplay.Colton was more despicable. He just came off as a stuck up racist. CBS could be worried that no one wants to see this guy again.

While I hope Colton doesn't return, I'm guessing he was casted immediately following last season and the people playing with him wouldn't have much information about him. Kind of like Russell in his second season. Know one knew who he was so he was able to keep up the same tactics. CBS wouldn't care, they just want drama & ratings. However, there's no comparison between him & Russell, both as game players & who they are. Russell is a badass and Colton is just a bigot. Russell always had a plan, always knew what he was doing. He has a following, a new show, life after Survivor (although family issues since the show). Colton will just live in misery the rest of his life being known as "that guy".

Definitely possible, though in past preview clips for seasons (fans vs favs, heroes vs villains), they showed a ton of former survivors and not all of them were in the show.I could see him coming back because he's so fresh in the viewers minds having been on just last season, and he always provided a soundbite.The reason I'm not so sure is that he could've been so over the top politically incorrect that CBS doesn't want to risk bringing him back.Some villainous characters are more polarizing, You love them or hate them, or love to hate them. Russell did some devious stuff, but I loved watching him and even rooted for him. I loved his gameplay.Colton was more despicable. He just came off as a stuck up racist. CBS could be worried that no one wants to see this guy again.
I continue to be surprised that the main focus for Colton was racism, when he didn't actually come out and say anything directly racist. I find him much more despicable for his comments about Leif.

Probst isn't the biggest Colton fan.

"Maybe he becomes a second chancer and says, 'Listen I've changed and I want a second shot.' Colton would have to really work hard to convince me to bring him back, and only because I don't think the audience wants him back," said Jeff, who as Survivor's executive producer, has a say in casting decisions."If I [hear] people say, 'No, we'd love to see Colton come back and get his just deserts, [i'd say], 'OK, that would be great.'""I don't think he qualifies as a villain," Probst argued. "He's just rude…To me he's just a person with a really ugly point of view and very limited life experience, and it clearly rubbed people the wrong way."

Probst isn't the biggest Colton fan.
I'm glad Jeff is allowed to say these things. Some shows clamp down so hard on information that stuff like this would be the end of his job.
While I hope Colton doesn't return, I'm guessing he was casted immediately following last season and the people playing with him wouldn't have much information about him. Kind of like Russell in his second season. Know one knew who he was so he was able to keep up the same tactics. CBS wouldn't care, they just want drama & ratings. However, there's no comparison between him & Russell, both as game players & who they are. Russell is a badass and Colton is just a bigot. Russell always had a plan, always knew what he was doing. He has a following, a new show, life after Survivor (although family issues since the show). Colton will just live in misery the rest of his life being known as "that guy".
I could be wrong, but I think they've been filming seasons in the same location back-to-back. In Russell's second season, they stayed in Samoa and Heroes vs Villains was filmed before his 1st season aired.I don't believe next season in the Phillipines has been filmed yet, so anyone cast may have already seen Colton this season.
I continue to be surprised that the main focus for Colton was racism, when he didn't actually come out and say anything directly racist. I find him much more despicable for his comments about Leif.
You're right, I tend to forget some of the Leif comments that were probably worse.His initial clash with Bill brought about his classic convo with Probst and was what first rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way:C - "I have black people that are part of my life"J - "Who?"C (snickering) - "My maid"

Has anyone watched "Flipped Off" on A&E? I think there have been 3 episodes so far and I've watched them all and love it.Basically Russell Hantz and his brother started a company flipping houses and it chronicles their disasters that always seem to somehow work out in the end.Pretty entertaining and would recommend it for any Survivor fans or for anyone that likes those other rehab shows like Flip This House.

Yea I've been watching it. It's decent show for flipping homes. They are both sort of idiots at times (not hiring home inspectors, his brother opening a taco hut infront of the house lol). I don't really know how they can possibly work together, it's only a matter of time until fists start flying.