I really hope something drastic/interesting/unexpected happens.Otherwise it's Tarzan and Christina going the next 2 weeks, maybe Alicia because Christina is such a non-threat.I believe the core 3 is Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina, but I could see Kim and Chelsea try to take Kat to the end. Sabrina seems likable enough and smart, where Kat will look like an idiot trying to answer jury questions.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat - "I don't want to go down as a weak player"too late
lol that was funny. You're actions show that you are not a weak player, just saying "I'm not a weak player" doesn't make you a strong player, stupid. She needs to make some decisions. If any of those girls who are not Kim and Chelsea could recognize their true place in the alliance they could make a major power play in the game right now. Especially since Tarzan will be willing to give his vote to anyone. I honestly don't think anyone knows their place even with the challenges that have made the pecking order pretty evident. As a TV viewer it is easy just to call everyone retarded, but I think a lot of the people on the bottom truly think they are in a good spot even though it is obvious to us that they aren't.
lol that was funny. You're actions show that you are not a weak player, just saying "I'm not a weak player" doesn't make you a strong player, stupid. She needs to make some decisions. If any of those girls who are not Kim and Chelsea could recognize their true place in the alliance they could make a major power play in the game right now. Especially since Tarzan will be willing to give his vote to anyone. I honestly don't think anyone knows their place even with the challenges that have made the pecking order pretty evident. As a TV viewer it is easy just to call everyone retarded, but I think a lot of the people on the bottom truly think they are in a good spot even though it is obvious to us that they aren't.
Alicia maybe, since she was part of the initial 5 woman alliance on day 1, but Christina can't possibly believe she's in that tight group. Heck, that last reward challenge they all said she didn't deserve to be there.She's this season's Edna.

Update on whose left going into the episode tonight. Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaFigger - Greg (Tarzan)

thoughts on tonights episode1) i hate the episode when family comes back. they waste almost half the episode with all the lovey dovey stuff and it makes me sick. its a waste of air time. the only time i have ever liked the episode when family comes back is the johnny fairplay one where he lied about his grandma dying or something, that was gold. 2) i want to punch kat everytime i see her. 3) tarzan must be the biggest wildcard ever. like u can never can talk strategy with him, never know what the f*ck he is gunna do. 4) kat at tribal was the greatest thing pretty much ever. 5) she should bukkake with the remainder guys on the jury, that would be funny.

its been 5 minutes and im already sad kat isnt on the show anymore. Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaChicagoMike22 - SabrinaGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaFigger - Greg (Tarzan)serge and i have a 1/3 chance of winning this thing!!!

1) i hate the episode when family comes back. they waste almost half the episode with all the lovey dovey stuff and it makes me sick. its a waste of air time.
Agreed 100%.Pretty awesome blindside tonight. I loved the look on Kat's face. I hope she thought it was "fun and exciting". And if you want a jury member who's going to vote emotionally, you got it.I have no idea who the final 3 will be at this point. Was this a 1-time blindside and Tarzan and Christina are next or could one of them squeak into the finals?How tight is Alicia in with Kim? Suddenly we see her talking strategy with Kim again, and from the Kim conversations we saw tonight I'm not even convinced Chelsea is her BFF and right hand woman anymore.Really, no one left but Kim actually deserves to win the game except maybe Sabrina. She's now thinking about jury votes, mentioning Kat's bonding with some of the guys being a threat. I wonder if she thinks the same about Chelsea.As great a game as she's played, she's probably also ticked off Mike, Jay, and Troy by the way they got voted out. Maybe she figures she needs to bring 2 nobodies/unlikables (Christina, Alicia) to the finals to win.

the girls are so dumb if they don't try to kick off kim the 1st challenge she loses. kim will prolly lose the immunity challenge though, yet the girls will be dumb and vote out like a christina i predict tho.

Kim was right to want to keep Kat. That was the right and smart choice. It's too bad all the other women are retarded idiots. Kim pushed, but she realized it was a losing battle and just gave in. In the end, she didn't have a choice, she can't put herself out there more than she already has.

How can everyone left think they are in the final three? How can Christina not make a single move in the entire game, knowing she is the least popular person?Kim may be in the Boston Rob/Parvati class of players. She's played a very subtle yet complete game, and she knows exactly what to say at each instant. Everyone thinks she's taking them to the end, and everyone thinks they are calling the shots. She has managed these players as well as anyone. The only reason I'm not sure she's in that top tier is because she is manipulating really bad players.

Alicia: Worst player in Survivor history. I'm pretty sure a little of the retard in her special ed kids rubbed off on her.I agree HBlask. Kim's win will have a asterisk because she was playing with complete idiots.

The only reasons to watch this season anymore are 1) the day when Alicia finally gets voted off, and 2) laughing at Kat's "pain" during tribal...her bitterness is hilarious

For a couple weeks I've been thinking that someone needs to blindside Kim to save this season. Now I'm thinking that if anyone other than Kim wins it will be really upsetting. I've never seen so much dead weight make it this far in the game.

The only reasons to watch this season anymore are 1) the day when Alicia finally gets voted off, and 2) laughing at Kat's "pain" during tribal...her bitterness is hilarious
I think I want to see Alicia make it to the final 3 actually believing she has a chance to win, then see her reaction when she gets 0 votes.

Prize Pool & Payouts$20 x 18 Players = $360Unfortunately I received some funds in CDN and others in US. Also some paid fees. The total I see in the account is $351.39CDNThe payout structure is normally like this:$200$100$60So an FYI - Each winning player will receive a little less $ than the above. So if I'm paying out all prizes in CDN money it would look like this:$360 - $351.39 = $8.61$8.61 / 3 = $2.87 Deducted from each prize.1st $197.132nd $97.133rd $57.13Reminder if there is a tie for 2nd/3rd in votes they split 2nd/3rd prizes. Hope all this make sense! Go Kim Gosurvivorpool.jpg