• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then they didn't even split the votes as planned.
because jay hung himself...after troyzan tells him the way to keep their asses alive, he runs and tells the girls that troyzan is using his idol, which clearly makes jay the top priority. there was no reason to split the votes heavy towards troyzan anymore since jay pretty much volunteered to go home. these guys are just plain bad at survivor.

I wonder if at some point, Jay realized that he was either in the majority, or he was done, and there was no way to change that? It's possible that he showed more doubt than the edit showed. It doesn't *appear* that he had any doubt, but you never know.There are some weird alliances that I can't figure out. The votes are not making sense. I get the feeling they are not showing us something.Speaking of showing something, Tarzan really needs to keep his swimsuit on. Seriously.

My goodness the guys this season are just so retarded I can't believe it. How could three or four people still be getting votes?! It's so ridiculous.

Update on whose left....and then there was 8Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaTehtoe - Troy (Troyzan)ChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaFigger - Greg (Tarzan)

Leif is f*cking useless. His speech says he gave it his all? AAWGAWHFEQHFQWHR this season tilts me so much. You think because this is season one million, ppl would know how to play the f*cking game.

Unbelievable How the fuck does Tarzan vote for Lief? That's just insane.And Christina are you kidding.What a horrible bunch of players.

I don't know how they found so many timid players. It's not like they are even terrible -- they know what is going on, they are just too timid to act on it. It seems like at each point they all say "yeah, this doesn't look good for us, and maybe I'm ok this time, and maybe I'll be able to make a move later, so I'll just stick with the plan...."How are Alicia and Kristina convinced they are going to the end? Especially Kristina?

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for Troyzan to be playing with these complete idiots.
So what if Troyzan says $400 then Christina says $500, who is the idiot? How was he even thinking about starting at anything other than $500?I was thinking at first that Christina and Alicia were stupid, but if they side with Troy they really don't have any shot at winning anyways so whats the point. I think they have a better shot with staying with the girls to vote Tarzan and Troyzan out, and then convincing Kat and Sabrina that Kim and her sidekick Chelsea are running the show (which is becoming obvious at this point). Although I think that this is the best move, what is sad is that I don't think anything is going through Alicia's and Christina's head and they are just going to sit back and do nothing until they are voted off.Chelsea has been getting gradually dumber throughout the season. I think she lucked out by being friends with Kim, and she just isn't cut out for this game.

Well Troyzan tried to drop some logic on these idiots, but nobody bit.I still can't figure out how Christina thinks she's making it past 6 with this alliance.I loved Troyzan's attitude tonight. It's now pretty clear he has to keep winning to stay, so he's getting pumped up for comps. I like it.Goofy voting AGAIN tonight. Kim, Christina, and Alicia vote Tarzan, while Chelsea, Kat, Sabrina and TARZAN vote out Leif. As others have said, production is not showing us everything.I assume the splitting of the votes was in case Troyzan did have an idol and passed it on to Leif or Tarzan. One of the girls has to have Tarzan in her pocket because if he would've voted with Troyzan and Leif it would've been a 3-3-3 tie. And Kim obv wasn't worried at all because she didn't think about using her idol either.I guess I have the same question as last week - Who does Tarzan believe he's aligned with?Go Troyzan, I hope he wins his way into the finals.

Every single person, with the possible exception of Kim, is a complete retard. I don't have any idea how any of these idiots hold down jobs. Tarzan is a ****ing doctor and hasn't fixed his shocks for 3 months because it's $500? Really?How the hell does Troy not immediately say $500? I was literally stunned with my mouth agape when he said $420. It was like forcing Christina to go all-in which is exactly what he had to avoid. Idiot.

I also don't see the confusion as to why Tarzan voted for Leif. Editing made it seem like there was a chance they could vote Kim, but I think Christina and Alicia made it pretty clear that they weren't flipping. It seemed evident that it was going to be between Leif in Tarzan, so Tarzan voted for Leif because it was between the two of them. amirite?

How the hell does Troy not immediately say $500? I was literally stunned with my mouth agape when he said $420. It was like forcing Christina to go all-in which is exactly what he had to avoid. Idiot.
holy shit we agree on something
holy shit we agree on something
We agree on lots of things.

One last obervation: At tribal when Kim and Chelsea say something like "you don't know that they (Christina and Alicia) are at the bottom of the alliance" "how do you know that is the case," who the hell do they think they are fooling? The pecking order has been established, people know what it is. Kim and Chelsea are better off just sitting back and keeping their mouth shut. Obvious lies like that are just silly and can come back to bite them later in the game.

I also don't see the confusion as to why Tarzan voted for Leif. Editing made it seem like there was a chance they could vote Kim, but I think Christina and Alicia made it pretty clear that they weren't flipping. It seemed evident that it was going to be between Leif in Tarzan, so Tarzan voted for Leif because it was between the two of them. amirite?
Maybe that's why he did, I still find the votes confusing because I think we're not being shown pertinent conversations.If Tarzan votes for Kim, it would've been a 3 way tie. If he thinks the all women's alliance is voting him or Leif it doesn't really matter who he votes for because they have 6 votes. It's like the girls knew how he was voting and they could afford to split theirs accordingly.And why didn't Leif vote Tarzan if it was between the 2 of them? He voted with Troyzan for Kim. Heck, if he votes Tarzan it's a 4-4 tie with Troyzan being the lone Kim vote.Like last week, Leif seems to have no clue how to vote. He and Jay voted Alicia last week, but Tarzan was one of the votes that eliminated Jay. It's like someone is making sure that Tarzan votes for the person who is getting voted out.Also, I thought Alicia and Christina (yet again) looked confused after the vote, as if wondering where the 3 Tarzan votes came from. They have to see they're not in the inner circle with the other women.

****ing dummies. How can Alicia and Christina (who has much larger boobs than I gave her credit for) NOT think they would have a better chance with 5 instead of the 6 they are in? For all their logic talk of math and sticking with original alliances, they are just screwing themselves.And how do Lief and Tarzan NOT see how out they are?While I am biased towards Troyzan because he is clearly an underdog, he had it exactly right, imo.And the attitude on the women's side is laughable "Oh, Troyzan, you're such a jerk!" Give me a break. They just don't want their power balance shifted and each time Troy does something good or even talks, they get all ruffled like a bunch of hens.On the other hand, Kim is pretty awesome and should win if she gets to the final 3, unless Troy gets there, too. Kim will probably have more votes, though, unless the trainwreck that is next week's episode shakes things up.And while I am also tilted by some of the passive stupidity going on, I am enjoying this season...

Tarzan is easily the ugliest woman left. Alicia is a close second, but her boobs redeem her. Barely.Awesome challenge with bikinis, oil sliding boob shots and a group of decent looking women.Every now and then, it seems like Kat eats a smart pill and says something that doesn't sound like a pouty 5 year old. Sorry to see Troyzan go. Alicia, you will soon find out where you stand in this tribe lol. That's two votes in a row you could have bettered your position, but you remain deluded.

Kat - "I don't want to go down as a weak player"too late
Exactly.Same with Christina. She's all interested in switching sides and open to turning on the other girls. Ummm, where was that LAST EPISODE when you could've had the numbers. Too late now.