• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think Colton showing the idol was a good move. I think it is important to build an alliance before using the idol. If he didn't he would have used it and just got voted off the next week. I think all the guys noticed a divide between the "muscle" group and everyone else, showing the idol was really his only shot at building some kind of alliance, and I think it will work for a little bit.The only problem is that his plan to screw all the guys over and go with the girls isn't going to work for him now since the girls don't like him. They might make an alliance with him, then boot him after they have the numbers. So he is pretty much in the same position as Cochrane from last season.
Good point. I do agree with this, didn't really think of that angle, though I'm not sold on the other 4 sticking with Colton.Didn't mention it last week, but I did find the mens' lack of math skills hilarious. How did they assume that 4 people had control of a nine person tribe? At least the girls put 5 together.

Colton annoys the shit out of me. I HATE that he's basically running the men's tribe right now.At the same time, Matt was a douche and didn't put together a big enough alliance to protect himself. Normally I'd criticize a tribe for voting off a physical player before the merge, but with this men vs women thing still going, they're not going to miss the muscle. CBS keeps giving them mental challenges.Today we got a memory challenge, then a blindfold and puzzle challenge. Next week should be knitting and applying makeup.

Why didn't the guys make a ton of noise to drown out the brown girl giving instructions to her blindfolded teammates? Arrogance because of the lead, sportsmanship or nobody thought of it?The girls smoking the guys on the memory challenge should have been very embarrassing for the guys but they seemed to get over it pretty quickly.

The guys in that strategy circle was the most awkward funniest thing ever.
Because of tarzan not understanding the game at all. I think a girl is going to win this season just because they are more friendly towards each other. The guys have a bunch of idiots and shaky alliances. Even though the guys have the numbers, there are a few of them who will want to flip at the merge.
Colton annoys the shit out of me. I HATE that he's basically running the men's tribe right now.
This. I really hate his "poor victim" act, which is interspersed with "I'm the king of the tribe." He's got his "I'm the weird gay kid" thing down, and defines himself by that. But time has passed him by, nobody cares about that. It's not a thing. Get over it. You're not a victim because you are the weird gay kid, you're a victim because you think you're a victim. Bring something else to the table.I can't tell if he's playing the game well or not, it looks like he's got bursts of smart play interspersed with total idiocy. Rule #3 of Survivor: Don't talk at tribal unless you have to or you have a specific strategic purpose for saying something.

I wish I had bill. He's must be smoking dope. They should get rid of the hidden immunity idols and have hidden dope. Then you can deal it like a drug dealer, and use it as leverage to form alliances.

The girls smoking the guys on the memory challenge should have been very embarrassing for the guys but they seemed to get over it pretty quickly.
I thought the same.Maybe they'd been eating ok and didn't mind since it wasn't for immunity.

I'm still sticking with my darkhorse Jonas. He doesn't stick out, doesn't seem to say much, doesn't seem like a physical threat.Maybe can't win the whole thing, but I'd be surprised at this point if he doesn't slide to the final 5 or 6.

I'm still sticking with my darkhorse Jonas. He doesn't stick out, doesn't seem to say much, doesn't seem like a physical threat.Maybe can't win the whole thing, but I'd be surprised at this point if he doesn't slide to the final 5 or 6.
Yeah, there's a couple people in that alliance that look promising, knowing when to keep their mouth shut and lay low. Those 5 are in the best position right now.The caveat is that there is no way they will keep this men v women thing going much longer, because it eliminated brutal physical challenges, and the producers really like those. So the merge will happen soon, and that 5 may have to scramble, depending on the numbers then and how they rearrange the tribes.
Yeah, there's a couple people in that alliance that look promising, knowing when to keep their mouth shut and lay low. Those 5 are in the best position right now.The caveat is that there is no way they will keep this men v women thing going much longer, because it eliminated brutal physical challenges, and the producers really like those. So the merge will happen soon, and that 5 may have to scramble, depending on the numbers then and how they rearrange the tribes.
At first I really thought they would switch teams up before the merge, but maybe not.The last few seasons there have been 3 in the finals. I think we're at 8 men, 7 women now. If they stick with the 9 person jury, they'd only need to ride out this men vs women for 3 more weeks/episodes/votes and then merge at 12.Could be interesting. Merging at 12 would prevent either 5 person alliance from taking over the whole game.I don't think the alliances will stay gender-based after the merge if this happens. There would be a lot of different possible scenarios.Hypothetically, let's say the men get to the merge up 7 to 5. The women voted out Christina and Monica (sad, but probable) and the men got rid of Bill. I could easily see Mike and Jay flipping to the women's side against Colton's alliance.

ahhhhhhh shit. im stoked for tonight. survivor nite baby. here's an updated list of whose still in it. Mens TribeFigger - Greghblask - LeifGWCGWC - ColtonMercury69 - JonasBiatch/Serge - JayFARGOpokerND - MichaelFARGOpokerND - BillTehtoe - Troy Bitches TribeGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatBiatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - MonicaBiatch/Serge - Chelsea

at first i thought the women were all terrible at survivor, but then tonight happened, and i realized that all of these people are retarded
Yup. These have got to be the dumbest players ever

Colton is the most terrible person in the history of the world.I couldn't believe my ears when he was slandering and insulting Leif. If Leif was gay and Colton was calling him a faggot and ****ing homo and shit, how many gay rights groups would have been up in arms?Colton is a terrible person and I hate him terribly.