• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,Sorry I meant to have this posted on the weekend but my computer crashed (motherboard is toast) and had to put together a new PC.Here is who I have in so far:Governator - Paidmercury69 - Pendinghblaskgobears - Paiddna4ever - PaidSAM_Hard8GWCGWC - PaidFCP Bobking_tannerFigger - PendingFARGOpokerND - PaidTehtoe - PaidChicagoMike22Ottawa_BiatchThere are 18 cast members this year, so spots are available for anyone who wants in last minute we currently have 12. We'll do a random draw on Wednesday for who gets each player, rather than a draft to keep things fair.I created a new Paypal account and sent $20USD to it as my entry. I ended up with $19.12UD in the new account after I guess a paypal fee. So we'll still do $20 but the prizes will be less any fees that were removed.To avoid paying fees which keeps our prize pool bigger, send payment like below (Thanks dna)HfGuUxviWrcbNUpI66C4.pngYou can paypal your $20 here: govfcp@gmail.com

Hey guys,Sorry I meant to have this posted on the weekend but my computer crashed (motherboard is toast) and had to put together a new PC.Here is who I have in so far:Governatormercury69hblaskgobearsdna4everSAM_Hard8GWCGWCFCP Bobking_tannerFiggerFARGOpokerNDThere are 18 cast members this year, so spots are available for anyone who wants in last minute we currently have 11. We'll do a random draw on Wednesday for who gets each player, rather than a draft to keep things fair.I created a new Paypal account and sent $20USD to it as my entry. I ended up with $19.12UD in the new account after I guess a paypal fee. So we'll still do $20 but the prizes will be less the fees.You can paypal your $20 here: govfcp@gmail.com
if you transfer it as 'payment owed' there are no fees
I sent $20 from addilac299@aol.comAlso, Tehtoe wants in on the pool, so add his name to the list if there's still room!
$20 sent for the pool
Thanks guys, received both and added Tehtoe to the list.Cheers
I'm holding out on sending until we get full. If we do I will send right after.
This was my theory, too....
It likely won't be full but it'll be close enough.
What if there are empty spots? My guess would be "whoever has the last standing player wins and everyone moves up accordingly" or something like that....
What if there are empty spots? My guess would be "whoever has the last standing player wins and everyone moves up accordingly" or something like that....
I think that's exactly what Gov plans on doing.
This was my theory, too....What if there are empty spots? My guess would be "whoever has the last standing player wins and everyone moves up accordingly" or something like that....
Yes that's exactly it. So if you and Tanner are in that would make 14/18 spots. Let's say the player who finishes 3rd isn't on a team then the next team that was last eliminated would get 3rd prize money.
Yes that's exactly it. So if you and Tanner are in that would make 14/18 spots. Let's say the player who finishes 3rd isn't on a team then the next team that was last eliminated would get 3rd prize money.
I think we were already counted in your list.... anyway, I'll send my money in the next hour.
This sounds good. I'll send my buyin tomorrow.