What To Divulge To My Friend About His Girlfriend

Yeah, we had this discussion in the sick thread a long time ago.Which would feel worse to you?1. You find out your spouse went on a date with someone. Romantic dinner...um, something else that people do on romantic dates...but nothing physical happens.2. You find out your spouse had a drunken one night stand with a stranger.Women usually say 1 would make them feel worse and guys usually say 2.Edit: Ocho, I'm going to make a poll about this to see how I feel.
Number 2 wouldn't bother me at all as long as he doesn't catch an STD. Number 1 might bother me. A bunch of number 1s with the same chick would definitely bother me.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 2 wouldn't bother me at all as long as he doesn't catch an STD. Number 1 might bother me. A bunch of number 1s with the same chick would definitely bother me.
Doesn't count if you're in an open relationship.
Doesn't count if you're in an open relationship.
Why not? It really proves exactly what he's saying.
nikki's av looked like a ball pit at first. you know, like at chuck e cheese's? drop in a token, etc.
That's a go room in the Flamingo, baby! :club: Wait, am I allowed to use emoticons to express facetiousness in this thread?
Why not? It really proves exactly what he's saying.
Because you're not being cheated on in #2 if it has been agreed that it's acceptable behavior. I assume it's also not cheating to have the romantic dinner, but it would be cheating to embark on a full-fledged romantic relationship.These are guesses.
??
takes up hella bandwidth streaming shows on her stupid computer
seeing my homie's priorities so skewed towards not upsetting her or ever growing a pair.
Both of these things made me laugh.Carry on.