What To Divulge To My Friend About His Girlfriend

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell him. If they stay together, you're out a friend, but at least he'll have the full story and you'll have a clear conscience. If they were a great couple and it was a one time indescretion it might be a different story, but that's not the case.

So you're out a friend after the awkwardness that lasts until your lease is up, what the fuck is the difference? You want to know what to do? Tell him. Every day he doesn't know is a day he's wasting his life on something that will only screw him over even more if it lasts longer. And if he chooses to stay with her, he deserves whatever he gets.

I refuse to believe that these situations occur unless the guy is aroused by the humiliation. If he weren't into it, he would have ended the relationship long ago.I say let him stick around and deal with what he one day needs to learn to accept: he is a cuckold. Your disapproval will just confuse matters.

So you're out a friend after the awkwardness that lasts until your lease is up, what the fuck is the difference? You want to know what to do? Tell him. Every day he doesn't know is a day he's wasting his life on something that will only screw him over even more if it lasts longer. And if he chooses to stay with her, he deserves whatever he gets.
agree with this
Stop being such a pussy and **** her. You may as well, everyone else is, and you know she keeps her mouth shut.
I have slept with an extremely close friend's girlfriend before, and it honestly was the healthiest thing I could do. She was not getting enough attention and was suffering from low selfesteem (obviously), and he was just bored and aimless. All three of us are in happier stations as a result. Sometimes our culture's honor code is ****ing stupid, because it was designed for simpler people in a different society. It's like sitting in a modern LHE game and playing like Sklansky.
Stop being such a pussy and **** her. You may as well, everyone else is, and you know she keeps her mouth shut.
This is the first thing I thought of as soon as I read his post. Its obv he wants to, now if we can only get pics of this whore.Dexter0608-Whore1.png

Guess what? This is a toxic relationship and it's obvious it's affecting more than the two of them. This probably means that perception and judgement are getting mixed up and bad decisions are being made. It's hard to get out of a relationship when you feel like you have no "valid" reason (ie: obvious evidence of affairs, physical abuse, etc), but it seems pretty clear that this will not work over the longterm. Your friend is the only one who can make that decision, though. the chick seems content to remain in a mayhem-inspired situation and he would probably crawl to her on his knees if she breaks up with him, so he's got to do it. She is clearly a troubled person and this is evidenced by her "I want them to want me" stance. She probably loves the control she gets from keeping him guessing.You could tell your friend anything about her, but it probably won't do much good. If I were you, I would tell your friend that you won't be spending much time with him/them as a couple because of how you feel about it, but you can't be telling him or her how to run their relationship. Get some distance and watch from afar as it blows up. You won't have to take any blame, because people love to do that when their shit fucks up, and you can be there for your friend when he needs a safe place to land.

I see no reason to withhold information from your friend.
I def don't disagree with this, but the fallout the "bearer of bad news" will receive may not be worth the trouble. Nothing wrong with disclosure, though
have you considered confronting her with a tape recorder concealed on your person? get her to admit some things, play the tape for friendo, and move on with life.
This is probably a better idea than any PC bullshit I was yapping about in my post (I was trying to channel Dan Savage).

plus it would just be wicked cool to go all secret spy agent guy on this bitch. i've always wanted to record someone saying something incriminating and use it to blackmail them or even just play it for someone they would never want to hear it. but i think that might be illegal, i dont know. another option is to accuse her of rape. or just rape her. has he considered rape? becuase i'll bet she wouldnt want to live there anymore if he raped her.

another option is to accuse her of rape. or just rape her. has he considered rape? becuase i'll bet she wouldnt want to live there anymore if he raped her.
She sounds crazy enough. Are you sure you want to stand behind this statement?

it's all about execution, hankey, you know that. if he were to approach this thing half-ass, she'd probably just laught it off. but if he was willing to commit, and i mean really commit to the rape, he could make it unpleasant enough to get her at least out of the house. i think a lot of it is what you say to them during it. i mean you gotta degrade them. the amount of pressure you apply with your forearm to their neck is also critical. i dont know, it's been awhile.and is there any way that we could get a picture of this bitch?

it's all about execution, hankey, you know that. if he were to approach this thing half-ass, she'd probably just laught it off. but if he was willing to commit, and i mean really commit to the rape, he could make it unpleasant enough to get her at least out of the house. i think a lot of it is what you say to them during it. i mean you gotta degrade them. the amount of pressure you apply with your forearm to their neck is also critical. i dont know, it's been awhile.
Oh yeah, I remember that time...I think it was at that time I concreted my move to Asia, you know in thinking, "Let's put some distance between myself and Suited before I really make him mad."That's just a front. Why didn't you rape me? It's because you didn't love me, isn't it?

You'd have to get her on tape saying she wants to experience her rape fantasy, no holds barred...Get her to admit to a choking fantasy and ther is no way a charge will stick.

mercury you just dont get it, do you? we dont want her to want to be raped. that ruins it. we want to see the fear in her eyes. we want to destroy her will to live.
I like pie
have you considered confronting her with a tape recorder concealed on your person? get her to admit some things, play the tape for friendo, and move on with life.
hahaha
there would be if he'd stop being such a pussy and **** her. A very, very good reason.
Yeah, I'm not gonna **** her. I'm also not gonna post a picture but assume shes a quite attractive 22 year old waspy pasadena chick. My desire for her was pretty high when I first met her 4 years ago and has tapered pretty dramatically since then - it's hard to really be that into someone when being in the same room as them sucks as much as it does. I've gotten a lot of conflicting responses, but a lot of responses nonetheless. I do get the sense that me telling him stuff wouldn't really do anything, but I liked the idea of just telling him that I don't like the girl, I don't like what she does to him or the house and it makes me not wanna go out and do stuff with them. Then if he asks about specific shit I could mention something offhand