Poker Stars Turbo Championships Of Online Poker

The Poker Stars Turbo Championships of Online Poker begins on Thursday and runs until Sunday Jan 29th.TCOOP is designed for those players like me who don't have as much time to play in a large tournament that might take over 12 hours to finish.I plan on playing in a few events since I'm old and can't concentrate for a long time.Here's the link to the Poker Stars TCOOP page.http://www.pokerstars.com/tcoop/Good Luck EverybodyujL8_AzksGVkOBurRqxH.pnglZBsgN3lW6J4JZNgBIyT.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poker Stars is also running a deposit bonus for the TCOOP. You must make your deposit by Jan 18th.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/reload-bonus/Reload and Get a Free $22 TCOOP Ticket!Reload your PokerStars account in the run up to the Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP) and you’ll be rewarded with a ticket worth $22! TCOOP is the brand-new online tournament series for players who like their action fast, and your free ticket means you can play one of several events on the schedule (see below), or use it to qualify for events with a higher buy-in. The series has a total guaranteed prize pool of $10,000,000, giving you huge value for your reload.How to Get Your Free $22 TCOOP TicketReload your account with a minimum of $60 from January 9 until 23:59 ET, January 18, using the bonus code ‘TCOOP’. Your account will be credited with a ticket worth $22. You can use this to buy-in directly to the events listed below, and a range of deadline satellite qualifiers for other TCOOP events.Your ticket can only be used for TCOOP events and satellites, and will expire if unused by 18:30 ET, January 29. The ticket is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. Players are eligible for one ticket only.

for shits sake reallythey finally give an opportunity for phil and i to have a decent prop betand on my birthday no lessall of my doj hate is back