Dannyg's Illness

I'm actually on a computer typing with two hands! First time in days, probably last time in a while. Thanks everyone for your kind words. Everyone here is happy and well. Baby is most definitely nocturnal, and my wife is recovering from the C-section, so I'm staying up with him. He's quite well behaved over all, but the nocturnal thing is certainly annoying! Hope he grows out of it, like most. He's also pretty much the cutest baby in history.No idea if people can see this or not, but here's a pic:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=837...e=1&theater
Nice head of hair! Cute!Congrats to you and the missus!
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extremely simple formula. I compare bet365's odds to Pinnacle's. When I talk about "equity," I am referring just to the implied percentage return if we assume Pinnacle's lines are perfect.   For e

Yeah, he is cute. You sure you're the father?
He's very blond. Blond is a recessive gene. I don't think there has been a blond in my family for 300 years. Suspicion abounds.Twist my rubber arm - here's another pic just a few minutes after surgery:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=836...e=1&theaterI also discovered the secret of being handsome...become a doctor. Seriously - I had to put on scrubs for the surgery, and the pics of me in scrubs are ridiculous. I look like I could be on TV. Handsome as friggin hell. And I am not an attractive man. Something about those ugly green scrubs make everyone George Clooney.

Congrats Danny!!!Your baby looks less like an Alien than my Niece did at 3 months, and she's like the cutest kid ever now. So your kid is a future Tom Cruise for sure.

Bets for tonight that seemed like a good idea at 5am:(1.4 units) Parlay - Portland -2.5 (2.5), over 189 (1.95)RESULT: -1.4 units(2.4 units) Portland -2.5 (2.5)RESULT: -2.4 units(0.4 units) Bucks win by 17-20 points (9.5)RESULT: -0.4 units(1.4 units) MIL -14 (3.45)RESULT: +3.43 units(2.6 units) MIL -9 (2.2)RESULT: +3.12 units(1 unit) SA -1 (3.3)RESULT: +2.3 units(1.4 units) SA +4 (2.2)RESULT: +1.68 units(1.4 units) SA first to 20 points (2.4)RESULT: +1.96 units5am total: +8.29 units. Wow. Could've been more too - Bucks won by 21, narrowly missing my 17-20 bet. Portland finished over, and were up by 11 in the 3rd quarter...could've easily been +20-25 units. 5am betting ftw!Bets that seemed like a good idea at 3pm (remembering that I've slept less than 10 hours in the last 5 days!):(2 units) Parlay - LAC -1 (2.2), Over 199.5 (1.95) RESULT: +6.58 units(1 units) Parlay - LAC -1 (2.2), Over 199.5 (1.9) RESULT: +3.18 units(2 units) LAC -5 (3.3)RESULT: +4.6 units.(3 units) NO +12 (1.9)RESULT: -3 units.(3 units) ORL/PHI over 179.5 (1.95)RESULT: -3 units.(2.5 units) CHI -13 (2.6)RESULT: -2.5 units.Only really got 1/4 games right, though thankfully the one I bet heavily on. Overall more than +14, and wishing I had more with New Orleans coming very close, Chicago giving up a late lead to win by 'only' 10 and Portland just blowing it.

My wagers tonight.After the break, I am taking the Grand Salami under 72 -120.Wager 1 unit.Taking the soon to be red hot Ducks +110 over the YotesWager 1 unit.Islanders +105 over the Canes. Islanders were playing decent hockey until they face the Leafs back to back.Wager 1 unit.

I think the leafs lose tonight, but I believe that sets them up in a good spot for tomorrow since they will be a big dog especially after a loss, and I think they will win tomorrow night...

Wayne - I took against the Grand Salami and Ducks, but the Islanders are my 'lock of the night'!I also really like the Devils. Rangers disrespecting them by not starting Lundqvist off the break - hoping the Devils take this as 'material'.I'm ALMOST back to even in my bet365 account, so I basically bet my entire balance tonight. If it is a winning night, I will likely withdraw all of it, except enough to play Ollie's sports bets. I will then move like $50 to Pinnacle, and start a new tracker using $1 units.

NBA:(2 units) Atlanta -7.5 (2.2)RESULT: +2.4(1.5 units) Atlanta/TOR over 179 (1.9)RESULT: -1.5(3 units) Nets/Pacers under 189 (1.95)RESULT: -3(2 units) Cavaliers ML (2.6)RESULT: -2(1 unit) Denver -8 (3.6)RESULT: -1(1 unit) Denver -7.5 (3.25)RESULT: -1(1.5 units) Denver -2 (2.05)RESULT: -1.5(1.5 units) Charlotte +12.5 (1.9)RESULT: -1.5(1 unit) Charlotte +6 (3.3)RESULT: -1(1.5 units) CHA/LAL under 180.5 (1.95)RESULT: +1.43(3 units) GS -7.5 (1.9)RESULT: -3(2.5 units) GS -7.5 , CHA/LAL under 180.5, CHA +6, DEN -8, ATL/TOR over 179 - pays 209 unitsRESULT: -2.5TOTAL: -14ishNHL:(3.58 units) Grand Salami over 72 (2.0)RESULT: +3.58(1.5 units) NYI/CAR under 5.5 (1.8)RESULT: -1.5(4 units) NYI ML (2.05)RESULT: +4.2(3 units) NYR/NJ over 5 (1.9)RESULT: +2.7(3 units) NJ Reg. ML (2.9)RESULT: -3(2.5 units) Penguins ML (1.58)RESULT: +1.45(1.5 units) Ott ML (2.75)RESULT: -1.5(2.5 units) Ott +1.5 (1.6)RESULT: +1.5(2.5 units) Montreal -1.5 (3.0)RESULT: -2.5(2.5 units) Washington Reg. ML (2.8)RESULT: -2.5(2.5 units) Nashville -1.5 (3.1)RESULT: -2.5(2.5 units) Phoenix Reg. ML (2.25)RESULT: -2.5(2.5 units) Vancouver ML (1.71)RESULT: +1.78(2.5 units) San Jose -1.5 (2.0)RESULT: +2.5(2 units) Edmonton ML (2.0)RESULT: +2(2.5 units) EDM/COL under 5 (2.25)RESULT: pushTOTAL: +3.7ishNCAAB:(2.5 units) Parlay - Virginia ML, Virginia/Clemson over 115.5 (pays 2.85)RESULT: +4.63(2.5 units) Kent State -5.5 (1.9)RESULT: +2.25(2.5 units) North Carolina -16.5 (1.9)RESULT: -2.5(2.5 units) Air Force/Mexico over 119.5 (1.9)RESULT: +2.25(1 unit) Air Force ML (4.5)RESULT: lost by 41 lolol -1(2.5 units) Vanderbilt/Arkansas over 143 (2.0)RESULT: +2.5TOTAL: +8ishGRAND TOTAL: -2.3 or so.

My wagers tonight.After the break, I am taking the Grand Salami under 72 -120.Wager 1 unit.Taking the soon to be red hot Ducks +110 over the YotesWager 1 unit.Islanders +105 over the Canes. Islanders were playing decent hockey until they face the Leafs back to back.Wager 1 unit.
I took the salami over as i believe there will be sloppy play that leads to lots of goals..My number is 71
I took the salami over as i believe there will be sloppy play that leads to lots of goals..My number is 71
The Serge/DannyG parlay is on! lol. Added another unit to this bet just for serge.One more unit left in the account to place. Looking for opinions :club:
The Serge/DannyG parlay is on! lol. Added another unit to this bet just for serge.One more unit left in the account to place. Looking for opinions :club:
Lets do it.
Man fatherhood has made DannyG a bigger degenerate..I love it
Lollerskates. This is true in the sense that I'm up all night with him, so I'm betting lots of late games just to keep me entertained.
Danny, mash more buttons.
Zach, eat more dicks.Heh, I'm not really offended, that was just fun to type. I bet a lot of games WITH vegasinsider tonight - well, that was the basis for all my NCAAB bets. We'll see if they beat vegas again, or if they turn on me and I look dumb. Didn't bet many parlays tonight - really just hoping to come out plus a few units on overall value in the NHL and some value in line moves from the NBA.
I want Wayne to pick a game he likes the over for, or Serge to pick an under. Preferably something crazy like over 6.5 or under 4.5
Do a crazy parlay..LA kings -1.5 and the under..Kings win 4-0

MDG are you getting any sleep. Why make all these picks like some madman. I feel sorry for your son.I should have bet the half on the Bobcats. They were a +23.5.

Not really. Owen is still pretty nocturnal, and my wife is still recovering from the c-section so i handle the night shifts. Probably slept 10 hours total in the last 6 days, never for more than 90 minutes at a time. No big deal though, not working right now or anything. Enjoying every minute I get to spend with the little guy. Now, off to check my picks...auspiciou start given your post and that I had the Bobats +6 lol.

so i realized that the money i've blown on dumb parlays would've put me even, instead of down like 5 units. would really like to cash out even. plus, owen is being awesome and sleeping (on my right arm) so all i can do is click.Result: epic bet mashing. pretty much all my NCAAB bets are vegasinsider favourites, so hopefully their streak continues...been good to me lately. couple of lines have moved already...good. would like to check back later, and if public is still favouring my sides, either try to middle some lines (unlikely) or suggest opportunities to fade me if vegas isn't moving lines under pressure.Would love to go +5 on the night or better. if i go +8, might drop 3 more on florida to in the southeast (currently have 3 to win 10).Don't know if a winning night or losing night would be good for me lol. if i have a good night, might be tempted to keep betting.p.s. my baby was spray-farting pretty much the entire time i wrote this...which was a while, since it was one-handed. will post up the full betting list when i have two hands...