Dannyg's Illness

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extremely simple formula. I compare bet365's odds to Pinnacle's. When I talk about "equity," I am referring just to the implied percentage return if we assume Pinnacle's lines are perfect.   For e

If the Miami Cleveland was your lock, why wouldn't it be your biggest bet?!
DannyG is the button masher of sports betting.
Pretty much this. I put all the hockey bets down, not planning on doing anything in the NBA. Then I had like $30 left, so figured I'd go all in on the NBA. I originally had only 1 unit on that game, but I moved some things around to get more. I almost took off the Wyoming game, but Biatch loved it, so I had to stick with it. Thanks Biatch.I'd normally actually take some care with bet sizes, but when it became apparent I could mash my way to have the bonus cleared today, there was no doubt that's what I was going to do. Ended up down about 4 units, which is a price I'm fine paying to clear a big chunk of bonus. Sad that so few of my 2.5 unit bets came through - I nail just 2/6 of my 'dog bets instead of 1, and I'm up money. Oh well. Will mash off a few more regulation wins today and I'll be done.Today's lock of the day is whoever is playing Portland in the NBA. I've bet against Portland and lost 3 days in a row. I am not betting on that game today, so Portland is guaranteed to lose.Also, if I do end up betting Pinny, I'm going to be making a lot more +1.5 NHL bets. Looking at vegasinsider, pretty much no one bets +1.5. If anyone is betting the dog, they go with the ML, of course. No one likes betting big favourites, especially when the team is usually an underdog? Logically, there's no way lines aren't underpricing the +1.5 to be able to overprice the -1.5, right?
Ewww didn't see Parenteau scored in the Leafs game with 13 seconds left. 6.75 unit swing there.
very very fluky..Brutality of a bounce in a mickey mouse building with shitty boards.But the Leafs also got lucky on the go ahead goal by Grabo..Sick knuckle ball style looper
Today's lock of the day is whoever is playing Portland in the NBA. I've bet against Portland and lost 3 days in a row. I am not betting on that game today, so Portland is guaranteed to lose.
Their record is 11-7 playing one of the toughest schedules in the league so far.They're playing Golden State, who is 5-11.Golden State is favored. The books are onto you.
Their record is 11-7 playing one of the toughest schedules in the league so far.They're playing Golden State, who is 5-11.Golden State is favored. The books are onto you.
That is absolutely amazing. f that I'm betting on Portland I'm a liar I guess. GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE DAY PICK IS GOLDEN STATE BET ALL YOUR MONEY ON THEM.

GL Dan.Let's talk about Dan like he's not here.Does anyone else find it funny that he's betting more and on a lot more things just to clear a bonus? Seems ironic.NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

GL Dan.Let's talk about Dan like he's not here.Does anyone else find it funny that he's betting more and on a lot more things just to clear a bonus? Seems ironic.NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
Thats what the website wants..Create action by having a bonus..
Your having the baby tomorrow? C-section appt I guess?Wow, good luck, all the best.
I think he means smaller bets.The baby is due on Feb 6th? Not sure why I know this.
I think he means smaller bets.The baby is due on Feb 6th? Not sure why I know this.
ohhhhh, ok, I read it again. "Baby Bets", not "Last day before baby". lolI thought it was Feb too, but maybe got moved up.

even if I knew the Raptors were going to win I still wouldn't bet them.The team is a bunch of spare parts with nice headlights and a bumper. Don't know what that means but thats what came to my head.

even if I knew the Raptors were going to win I still wouldn't bet them.The team is a bunch of spare parts with nice headlights and a bumper. Don't know what that means but thats what came to my head.
Vegas made the Raptors win last night..So all the suckers would bet them tonight, they do, they get killed and then they get rich.
Vegas made the Raptors win last night..So all the suckers would bet them tonight, they do, they get killed and then they get rich.
What number is Vegas on the Raptors?