Let's Pick Our Own All-star Rosters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, if I wanted to just play scrabble by myself, I'd go out and buy a board, maybe some candles and something cute to wear and make a good night of it.
what does this have to do with anything? u kept using big words and never let up. u know my vocab isnt as good as u.
All Star rosters announced tomorrow.
Well, the All-Star players will be announced, but they're doing the fantasy draft again this year so the rosters won't be set until All-Star weekend.
Funny that Elliot was choosen considering the circumstances. Imagine if Ottawa had kept him. They might have had the #1 pick and with better goaltending this year might be 1st in the conference.
If Elliot was still playing for the Senators he'd be in the AHL.Half a season of good play is not yet enough to convince me that the previous 3-4 years of horrible play were an illusion.I'd actually be interested in seeing a stat that showed the Save percentage of goalies playing for Ken hitchcock.
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the NHL going for a different demographic?Performing at the All Star game..Drake and Outasight??I know Drake but dont know what an Outasight is.Ok apparently I know his hit song "Tonight is the night"But still..this is the NHL all star game..

I don;t know either of those two bands/people. Who do you think should be performing?
NickelbackMaroon 5I dont know, I just dont like the rapper types..I am a big fan of the Doggy Snoop Snoop
NickelbackMaroon 5I dont know, I just dont like the rapper types..I am a big fan of the Doggy Snoop Snoop
Sadly any good bands don't play sports events. I think all Nickleback does now is play sports events. Detroit tried to get them off the Thanksgiving Day game. My suggestions is just turn the TV off when the music comes on, that is what I do. I haven't watched a Superbowl halftime performance since...geez, I think I saw part of the one with Britney and NSync. That was a long time ago.
Drake is pretty good.He used to be on Degrassi.
I was also on Degrassi.Drake doesnt fit the rapper demographic..he was raised by a very rich Jewish mom in an affluent part of Toronto.
Sadly any good bands don't play sports events. I think all Nickleback does now is play sports events. Detroit tried to get them off the Thanksgiving Day game. My suggestions is just turn the TV off when the music comes on, that is what I do. I haven't watched a Superbowl halftime performance since...geez, I think I saw part of the one with Britney and NSync. That was a long time ago.
Its not that Im complaining, its just the demographic of hockey and the NBA is different..Not a racist thing, but i think its true.BTWI love Britney and NSync:)
Serge, it's because you're old. Drake is a very popular artist among the key NHL demographic.
I think you are wrong.I dont like the comments