What If ?

No, see, it's like this.1. Create time machine.2. Activate time machine and then leave area.3. Future you exits the time machine.4. Original you stays out of the way until it's time to go into time machine.5. Future you is now in the past and can make money in the stock market.6. Future you is now in an altered timeline.7. Original you is in a time machine loop.Bam. Penetrate that logic.
Why is original you in a time machine loop? Wouldn't there just always be a period of time when original and future you co-exist, then original you steps into the time machine and future you moves on, now a rich man? Then original you is future you, a new you is original you, and it starts over again. Wait, what?
He always existed, duh. Who do you think wrote those equations down in the first place? It's not like they simply always existed. That wouldn't make any sense!
I love this, every time.
Impersonal stuff blindly flowing forward in time/space is different than a Personal God outside of all time/spaceThe assumption that the Creator of matter must obey the laws of matter is your flaw.Well one of your flaws.
Heh. BG still doesn't understand physics.Well, neither do I, but I don't try to make claims that something could live outside of all time and space. I feel like you'd first have to understand how time and space work if you didn't want to look like an...oh.
Faith allows for anything to be possible.
This is the truth. It is impossible to prove or disprove the existance of god. A lot of very bright people have wasted a lot of time on this. ah, what am I doing in the religion forum?
This is the truth. It is impossible to prove or disprove the existance of god. A lot of very bright people have wasted a lot of time on this. ah, what am I doing in the religion forum?
Lol me too...Im lost