Suggestions How To Get Back To Forum Greatness

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With one that big, you'd think there'd be a lot more in itArms stretched over a strong envious crowd. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry" uttered on a seemingly endless loop which makes Canadian Bacon seem like the

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: KosinTrouble, lurbz3 days i've been waiting for you to post something, anything3 DAYS, KID

Also, I think you're probably taking this personally because you consider yourself an honest poker pro, and you think I'm suggesting the only way you can win at poker is to cheat.
I dont know about this guy. but everyone on this site knows me as a pro. (ask steve7stud) heres another thing. I was an original charter member on this site so listen up.i don't like your attitude. better adjust it. you mess with my profession you mess with me. i make money because i outplay people on the felt. playing and simple.(thats all there is to it son!)and one more thing. im not trying to hear you call doyle Brunson a cheat any more. got that? I thought so.
I dont know about this guy. but everyone on this site knows me as a pro. (ask steve7stud) heres another thing. I was an original charter member on this site so listen up.i don't like your attitude. better adjust it. you mess with my profession you mess with me. i make money because i outplay people on the felt, playing and simple.(thats all there is to it son!)and one more thing. im not trying to hear you call doyle Brunson a cheat any more. got that? I thought so.
trolololololololol
so much for being able to see through the con. colleges are such good scams they're still working on you.
Yeah, someday I will wake up and learn to pluck my doctors and engineers off the mean streets. Hustling 3-card monty and reading wiki posts in the evenings I'm sure provides the world class education that today's sucker youth are missing out on.
POTY?Not even got a featured member for Jan 12!
The Player of the Year Poll will be put up tonight and the voting will run for about a week.We never have a Featured Member in Jan.
I know the definition of smarmy now. How dare you sir!All this time I was gushing for my accolades of being called a smart, chummy fellow.
I just wanted to say that I don't think you're smarmyAnd that I find it kind of incredible that there were 2 posts in the same minute on FCP in 2012. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Daniel Negreanu ‏ @RealKidPoker Reply Retweet Favorite · OpenIf you are a forum poster with questions for me about @iserieslive I'll answer them in the comments section of my Weekly Rant this week.
LOL he really hates this forum, huh?
LOL he really hates this forum, huh?
That's his way of letting 2+2 people know to ask questions on Twitter since they temp banned him.The reality is that he'll get thousands of views on his You Tube feed of any questiolns and the number will be in the hundreds here.Edit, changed Twitter to You Tube