Suggestions How To Get Back To Forum Greatness

No Max despite what everyone seems to think I'm not some desperate pathetic attention seeker and I certainly don't thrive on internet forums.
LOL
As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I've posted more in this thread than I have in any other for months and most of those other postings were about legislation.
Want a cookie?
That said, it's been made perfectly clear that on this forum I am extremely disliked and completely unwanted and it seems pretty unanimous.
The crowd has spoken!
I mistakenly thought it was just a few people on this forum who felt this way about me so I didn't think it was necessary to let a few jerks run me off from what I otherwise considered a pretty good forum.
COUGHCOUGH Donk4life
It is clear now I was wrong.
Took you long enough!
No hard feelings towards the few of you that don't feel this way but it's time to move on.
Quoted for posterity
No hard feeling to any of you actually.I don't want to stick around where I'm not wanted. This is not drama because honestly this forum doesn't mean shit to me and moving on is no great hardship. It might of be better for me just to go away without this last post which is what I was planning to do but I decided to make this one last post, necessary, wanted or not.
You crave the attention, don't lie.
If I insulted anyone I sincerely apologize.
Doubt it
Good luck to you all and goodbye.
Thanks!
Seriously Max save yourself the trouble of making some useless smartass reply about how I won't stay away, like I said it's no hardship.
Hes pretty smarmy.
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With one that big, you'd think there'd be a lot more in itArms stretched over a strong envious crowd. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry" uttered on a seemingly endless loop which makes Canadian Bacon seem like the

Man how are we going to get back to forum greatness now. Come back Dixie!Would've hurt less if you just made a silent exit :club:

Please keep it coming..Dont end this thread..I have this odd feeling Rose and Dixie are gonna go all Thelma and Louise across the country and go shoot all of you guys.:club:

Dixie, you're three posts short of 700 which would allow you entrance into the secret forum. I can't believe you aren't going to take advantage of this great opportunity!

Dixie, you're three posts short of 700 which would allow you entrance into the secret forum. I can't believe you aren't going to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Don't you dare start talking about the super secret forum, they'll have you killed!
Don't you dare start talking about the super secret forum, they'll have you killed!
Great, now they know about the super secret forum. I was only talking about the secret forum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF NOW THAT YOU'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bored so I will semi defend myself to the person who allegedly left.I didn't wish anything towards Rose. I don't care about Rose. But going around seeking attention for weeks on end saying you are dying of cancer and the end is near and talking about giving, who was it IQ Crash?, tons of money to play in the WSOP in her honor was complete and utter pathetic bullshit. Everything about her is bullshit. She is nothing but an attention whore and has sunk to ridiculous levels to get it and I will call her out for it whenever I feel like it. So, yeah.

I forgot why I used to love forums like this. I have spent so much time amongst mixed company and non-gambling world people that I sort of assumed I was going to have to better define what I was saying, so that it didn't seem like I was singling DD out and accusing her of something. But luckily, the internet is so hilariously cruel and sexist that they took care of that misunderstanding for me.

It might of be better for me just to go away without this last post which is what I was planning to do but I decided to make this one last post, necessary, wanted or not.
Rose's joke account?

Gah. Sorry guys, I take full responsibility. I've been thinking about a really great post for the religion forum for like three weeks now. Every time I think of it I start to type something out but then it hasn't come out quite how I wanted it to so I keep putting it off. I'm pretty sure once I get it right it the ensuing discussion will lead to the forum renaissance you all crave. Again, very sorry.

Great, now they know about the super secret forum. I was only talking about the secret forum.
I remember when we actually did have "secret" forums.
Lord knows I'm not complaining or anything, Mods, but just for the record, what's the ruling? Can we just call female FCPers cunts now, with impunity? Can I say gook too?
Sure you wanna quit playing poker, Dutch? The game's always between you and getting called a cunt. That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Dutch. When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving. But you will run your cunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker.