Suggestions How To Get Back To Forum Greatness

Don't worry I am out of here like everyone else!
Vegas has this listed as 10000-1 that this is Dixie's last post.At what point in the internet's existance do people learn the pointlessness of being reactive drama llamas about stuff?
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With one that big, you'd think there'd be a lot more in itArms stretched over a strong envious crowd. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry" uttered on a seemingly endless loop which makes Canadian Bacon seem like the

Exactly what I'm talking about! I went back and edited this thread out because I decided it wasn't even worth saying. I didn't get rude at all until you all got so damn cruel regarding Rose. It doesn't matter how much she annoys you it doesn't give you the right to say the things you say. Mean and cruel is mean and cruel and there is no excuse for it. Now I'm a ****! GFYS you piece of shit! I really used to enjoy this forum and I enjoyed playing the Neg - O and the $4.40 challenge was a lot of fun. Most of you guys are nice enough but some of the stuff in this thread is pretty disgusting. Wishing Rose gets cancer is pretty fckn WAY over the top and pretty much what caused my latest response quoted above.Sorry if I've ruffled any of your sensitive feathers! Don't worry I am out of here like everyone else!
Context, lady, CONTEXT

Congratulations, Rose! You brought FCP back!Don't leave DD!!!!!! We can help you with your reading comprehension!!edit: and lol@ saying you didn't get rude until we became cruel with Rose. If Rose is really that stupid and sensitive to believe DN would send people a PM expressing his disdain for her, then I'm sorry that's just really ****ing funny. You call us socially awkward, stating we can't function in the real world. You don't expect backlash from that? I don't care what you say it was directed at people on this forum, then you ****ing backtrack your statement like a pussy.

Wishing Rose gets cancer is pretty fckn WAY over the top.
i wanted to say, with clear eyes and full heart (cant lose), that this is simply not true. rose is literally the worst thing that has ever happened. there is nothing anyone could say about her that would be over the top. nothing. like in the recent history of terrible things. it's like this:1. rose2. american idol3. 9/11 4. baloon guy5. holocaust
I think HollywoodAFD trumps the holocaust.
he was like the holocaust and the bubonic plague combined. but he isnt around anymore, so i left him out. and i posted that from this account so she would know it was me. i can't assume that she can figure out my new name.edit: if you're posting in this thread and i dont know who you are then you are loser. you losers know who you are.

it's funny because she is so stupid.and i'm not even gonna bring up this KU/kstate game. i won't do it.but i will tell you that the poster i miss the most wasnt even around that long. her name was mbenz and we were in love.

Vegas has this listed as 10000-1 that this is Dixie's last post.At what point in the internet's existance do people learn the pointlessness of being reactive drama llamas about stuff?
I didn't say I wasn't ever gonna post again, I just said I was outta here, LOLI don't think I said everyone on here is socially retarded, I said some online players are and that's what leads to such rudeness on some forums, or at least that's what I meant and I'm sure there are a few guys on here who qualify but I don't know and am not saying or thinking of anyone specifically. Some of you guys just like to be an ******* for the fun of it but that doesn't mean you're socially retarded. All I can figure is if you immediately read that posts and thought I was talking about you well you must think you're socially retarded but I really wasn't thinking of anyone specifically. Not backtracking like a pussy, it's the truth. In the last two pages I have been called a bitch, a dumbass, a douchebag and a ****, I am not either of the last three but maybe the first one just a little :-) Oh wait I'm not sure but I might of also been called a degenerate, corrupt scumbag too but it's really hard to figure out if that tirade was meant for me personally or just a general statement.Anyway, whatever who cares really! Kind of nice to see a thread go on for so many pages for a change even if I did get called a bunch nasty names.
I didn't say I wasn't ever gonna post again, I just said I was outta here, LOL
But you aren't 'out of here'. In fact to nobody's surprise and much to everyone's chagrin, you are right back here, being the epitome of the attention seeking, moody, thinly veiled semi-troll that thrives on internet forum boards.The only way you are gonna succeed in this one is to just stop typing....but there is zero chance you have that in ya!
Exactly what I'm talking about! I went back and edited this thread out because I decided it wasn't even worth saying. I didn't get rude at all until you all got so damn cruel regarding Rose. It doesn't matter how much she annoys you it doesn't give you the right to say the things you say
What, exactly, did I say to rose that was cruel? Suggesting she make pottery? Do you even know what that's a refrence to? I would guess not, since you signed up in 2010, but it's an old forum joke, refrencing a crazy, creepy borderline stalker who wanted to make DN pottery. I was joking with rose, so don't lump me in with the people "being mean" to her.
It doesn't matter how much she annoys you it doesn't give you the right to say the things you say. Mean and cruel is mean and cruel and there is no excuse for it. Now I'm a ****! GFYS you piece of shit!
Oh, but I will be say mean and cruel things to you, you shrewish cunt. You come in here, and blast everyone, blast the forum, call all of us all kinds of cruel names, and then say we're the ones being cruel. Get off your high horse, you dumb bitch. You didn't know what you're talking about when it comes to the moral universe of the professional poker player, and you don't know now.
I really used to enjoy this forum and I enjoyed playing the Neg - O and the $4.40 challenge was a lot of fun. Most of you guys are nice enough but some of the stuff in this thread is pretty disgusting. Wishing Rose gets cancer is pretty fckn WAY over the top and pretty much what caused my latest response quoted above.
More evidence you have no idea what you're talking about. No one is wishing rose cancer.
Don't worry I am out of here like everyone else!
billy_crystal13.jpg
it's funny because she is so stupid.and i'm not even gonna bring up this KU/kstate game. i won't do it.but i will tell you that the poster i miss the most wasnt even around that long. her name was mbenz and we were in love.
Ah, Mbenz. She and I were twitter friends, for one magical summer.I for one miss Fleur.

Now I know why the "sane" women stay in OT.

In the last two pages I have been called a bitch, a dumbass, a douchebag and a ****, Oh wait I'm not sure but I might of also been called a degenerate, corrupt scumbag
sounds about right

Oh **** it, not worth it! Bob please delete all my posts in this thread!I'm sorry I ever said a damn thing in this thread or any other! This is ridiculous, immature and just plain silly! What's worse is it's just allowed on here!

are you trying to send me into a murderous rage!? do you realize that if you use an exclamation point after every single motherfucking sentence that it loses its god damn effect!? DO YOU!?!!!
FYP
Oh **** it, not worth it! Bob please delete all my posts in this thread!I'm sorry I ever said a damn thing in this thread or any other! This is ridiculous, immature and just plain silly! What's worse is it's just allowed on here!
RAWR
Bob PM'd meI quote:
lol

Also, you might be the GOAT (or WOAT? not sure which is appropriate!) hypocrite. Get off your high horse, for one, and also stop pretending you have a clue about professional poker players or the poker community in general.

But you aren't 'out of here'. In fact to nobody's surprise and much to everyone's chagrin, you are right back here, being the epitome of the attention seeking, moody, thinly veiled semi-troll that thrives on internet forum boards.The only way you are gonna succeed in this one is to just stop typing....but there is zero chance you have that in ya!
No Max despite what everyone seems to think I'm not some desperate pathetic attention seeker and I certainly don't thrive on internet forums. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I've posted more in this thread than I have in any other for months and most of those other postings were about legislation. That said, it's been made perfectly clear that on this forum I am extremely disliked and completely unwanted and it seems pretty unanimous. I mistakenly thought it was just a few people on this forum who felt this way about me so I didn't think it was necessary to let a few jerks run me off from what I otherwise considered a pretty good forum. It is clear now I was wrong. No hard feelings towards the few of you that don't feel this way but it's time to move on. No hard feeling to any of you actually. I don't want to stick around where I'm not wanted. This is not drama because honestly this forum doesn't mean shit to me and moving on is no great hardship. It might of be better for me just to go away without this last post which is what I was planning to do but I decided to make this one last post, necessary, wanted or not. If I insulted anyone I sincerely apologize. Good luck to you all and goodbye. Seriously Max save yourself the trouble of making some useless smartass reply about how I won't stay away, like I said it's no hardship.