Suggestions How To Get Back To Forum Greatness

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With one that big, you'd think there'd be a lot more in itArms stretched over a strong envious crowd. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry" uttered on a seemingly endless loop which makes Canadian Bacon seem like the

I really don't feel like I have to make an argument for how business doesn't come close to the gambling world in how well your association with it can predict that you are the sort of scumbag whose disconnect from reality has bred an antisocial degeneracy, whose character has either been corrupted by his lifestyle, or whose lifestyle was selected by by his social and moral defects.
If I had any fckn idea what you were actually trying to say here I'd think I have just been terribly insulted and called a scumbag who is disconnected from reality which in turn has bred in me antisocial degeneracy. Oh and my character has been corrupted! Holy Fck dude, seriously. I'm about as far from either anti-social or degenerate or corrupt as you can get. Hell I buy food cards for homeless people with my last $20 bucks. I even feel slightly bad when I grossly suck out on someone. I'm generally a nice person but I've spent years working in the corporate and academic world and I've been back-stabbed and screwed over more times than I can count. I've only been associated with poker people for a few short years and so far I haven't been screwed over by anyone so my perceptions are obviously clouded by my own actual reality.
If I had any fckn idea what you were actually trying to say here I'd think I have just been terribly insulted and called a scumbag who is disconnected from reality which in turn has bred in me antisocial degeneracy. Oh and my character has been corrupted! Holy Fck dude, seriously. I'm about as far from either anti-social or degenerate or corrupt as you can get. Hell I buy food cards for homeless people with my last $20 bucks. I even feel slightly bad when I grossly suck out on someone. I'm generally a nice person but I've spent years working in the corporate and academic world and I've been back-stabbed and screwed over more times than I can count. I've only been associated with poker people for a few short years and so far I haven't been screwed over by anyone so my perceptions are obviously clouded by my own actual reality.
AKA a fish.
who then trade those cards for drugs and OD. Congrats for controlling the homeless population dixie
Yeah well at least with food cards they have to make some effort to swap it! Did I just get called a fish now too! Holy hell can I get a freaking break around here?And did someone say something about a phallic symbol? Oh no that was fallacy wasn't it, just when I thought this thread was getting interesting. :club:
**** YOU ALL. DANIEL WOULD NOT STOOP THIS LOW TO PM LOSERS LIKE YOU WITH ONE EXCEPTION OF SERGE IT'S YOUR KNOW IT ALL DOUCHEBAG ATTITUDES TOWARDS EVERYONE WHO TRIES AND GET INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM THAT CAUSED IT TO DIEHAVE A ****IN HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
ROFL
How can you expect anymore from a bunch young, smart guys with the social skills of a garden slug? That's the problem in a nutshell, it was never more obvious than when online players tried to start playing live after Black Friday, they were so ridiculously socially awkward they could barely function out from behind a computer.
Oh
It's also the reason so many of them (some of you all, not you Kobe) can't do anything but play poker online since it takes a certain amount of "normal" social skill to function in the normal working world.
Who?!I'm pretty sure Donky4life has no social skills...we can start with him!
And did someone say something about a phallic symbol? Oh no that was fallacy wasn't it, just when I thought this thread was getting interesting.
Wow, you had to try really hard to force that in there, didn't you?(Ok, I've teed it up for someone.)
Isn't it about time for Rose to have terminal cancer again? What an attention whore.
Thats pretty mean..But pretty funny...But still mean and nasty..Angry Steve is good
lol

Just read the last few pages. I think the forum is officially great again. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their hard work and effort to restore greatness these last few days. Especially to Dixie and Rose for taking their douchebaggery to a whole new level in an effort to resuscitate this forum. The putting DN on notice was pretty clever. Much like Greg Maddux's fastball, I didn't expect it to work yet again, but it always does, thanks to your pinpoint location and tempo Rose! Then Dixie coming in as the closer to type the single most insane one paragraph diatribe I've ever seen on all the internet. The way you pigeonholed entire masses of people into a thimble sized frame of view was beyond epic. It was like Pedro throwing 100 straight changeups (or in your case, versions of the same post BF) and then just firing up a 142mph fastball!! You guys tossed the perfect game of posts to bring this forum back to life. Three cheers!!!!

Don't ever accuse 2p2 or P5s members of being assholes, those guys don't hold a candle to any of you pathetic jerks who still bother with this forum. A very few of you are actually decent nice guys but most of you are nothing but pathetic assholes who actually think the mean things you say are funny.
look, you rude cunt, you've done nothing but say mean things the past two pages of this thread, and said it devoid of any humor what so ever. If we're all so insufferable here, then leave. Everyone else has.
look, you rude cunt, you've done nothing but say mean things the past two pages of this thread, and said it devoid of any humor what so ever. If we're all so insufferable here, then leave. Everyone else has.
Exactly what I'm talking about! I went back and edited this thread out because I decided it wasn't even worth saying. I didn't get rude at all until you all got so damn cruel regarding Rose. It doesn't matter how much she annoys you it doesn't give you the right to say the things you say. Mean and cruel is mean and cruel and there is no excuse for it. Now I'm a ****! GFYS you piece of shit! I really used to enjoy this forum and I enjoyed playing the Neg - O and the $4.40 challenge was a lot of fun. Most of you guys are nice enough but some of the stuff in this thread is pretty disgusting. Wishing Rose gets cancer is pretty fckn WAY over the top and pretty much what caused my latest response quoted above.Sorry if I've ruffled any of your sensitive feathers! Don't worry I am out of here like everyone else!
There is no need to stick up for Rose, she has been through this many, many, many times here and keeps coming back.As for the cancer refrence im squeemish addrssing subject but I dont think SBriand was wishing cancer upon her just refrencing past incidents where she told us here she had cancer and some here questioned her truthfullness on the claim. If you can understand if someone believed she was lying about that they would loathe her.